Sign in to follow this  
lino

pelvic floor

I stepped in a hole this weekend. After I got up it felt like my pelvic floor

was going to fall out :blink:

I've had the same sensation when I tried to lift too much weight doing barbell squats

Strange considering that I'm a guy

Anybody has any comments that might help?

Edited by lino

was going to fall out

i dont understand what you mean by this, could you please explain what happened here in another way? Especially the stepped in a hole part, did you physically have a hard fall? Did you hit your perineum? Also what do you mean by fall out, please describe the sensation more, and under which circumstances it reappears.

to me the barbell squat part could possibly indicate the beginnings of a hernia especially since you mentioned too much weight.

thanks

was going to fall out :blink:

I've had the same sensation when I tried to lift too much weight doing barbell squats

The above caught my curiosity so I talked privately to a studious friend who said (and gave me permission to post anonymously),

The guy probably pulled his adductors. The adductors in turn pulled fascially on the pelvic floor and distorted it. He had similar sensations when lifting too much weight. That's due too much intra-abdominal pressure pushing against the pelvic floor from above. This accident is a sudden yank from below.

Fix:

1) Acupressure on Bai Hui (Du-20) and Cheng Shan (UB-57) : Reflex points for the pelvic floor/anus

2) Massage along the inner thighs Kid/Liv channel to loosen up/heal injured tendons

Hope this helps.

The above caught my curiosity so I talked privately to a studious friend who said (and gave me permission to post anonymously),

Thanks

It doesn't hurt now and I was okay a minute after.

It felt weird, it was like my taint pointed down for a fraction of a second.

I stepped into a hole that was roughly a foot deep I think.

Sign in to follow this