Sign in to follow this  
r.w.smith

David Verdesi Foundation

Hi Guys,

I cant get this funaki out of my head. The more i think about his intentions & what he did,the harder it is to let go. I want to start a independant foundation.

The foundation ideally would be advertised here,on ttb among other forums if possible ? This foundation will be to pursue mr verdesi at an upcoming seminar,complete with video evidence.

Im willing to donate the 1st $300 to this foundation,maybe we can nominate a neutral person or moderator to hold the money. When a goal amount is reached (lets say to cover air ticket & accomadation,food) we will then nominate another person,or accept a volunteer to finally visit Him.

I have already considered the legal implications,and they are minimal. If we publicize this foundation as a neutral meeting to exchange good will (which it is of course) -but something did happen to get out of hand.... then you guys could never be implicated for donating, because thats not the foundations purpose. Do you get my drift ? Therefore if anybody was charged with something....then only the attacker could be charged........and not everybody who donated to the foundation.

If we get this going,im certain donations will start pouring in from everywhere. People will only have to send about 20 or 30 bucks each to our nominated source before our goal is reached.

If the moderators feel the thread is incorrect they can delete with full permission. Once again this foundation is created not for any kind of physical threats or attacking people as some crazy people are implying here.

Its simply to go and meet David Verdesi with a video camera & ask his permission for an interview that can later be posted onto the net for general knowledge. Nothing more.

All the best,

UPDATE:

Im going to try & answer all your messages asap. However this is going to take some time,i had no idea i would recieve this many pms in such a short time period.

Thankyou rfunaki for making this possible. Remember no amount is too small or large.

Pecae.

R.W.,

The only fools on this site willing to give you their money are the ones in your imagination. Much like the alternate personalities you have created here.

It's soooo obvious that you have a huge hard on for DV. :lol: No one here takes you or 'roommates' seriously or cares about DV.

Why don't you just spend your time and energy become the super Taoist Wizard/Pokemon master you so clearly are dying to become.

Matt

PS- There are actually people here who have a life in case you didn't know that.

Hi Guys,

I cant get this funaki out of my head. The more i think about his intentions & what he did,the harder it is to let go. I want to start a independant foundation.

The foundation ideally would be advertised here,on ttb among other forums if possible ? This foundation will be to pursue mr verdesi at an upcoming seminar,complete with video evidence.

Im willing to donate the 1st $300 to this foundation,maybe we can nominate a neutral person or moderator to hold the money. When a goal amount is reached (lets say to cover air ticket & accomadation,food) we will then nominate another person,or accept a volunteer to finally visit Him.

I have already considered the legal implications,and they are minimal. If we publicize this foundation as a neutral meeting to exchange good will (which it is of course) -but something did happen to get out of hand.... then you guys could never be implicated for donating, because thats not the foundations purpose. Do you get my drift ? Therefore if anybody was charged with something....then only the attacker could be charged........and not everybody who donated to the foundation.

If we get this going,im certain donations will start pouring in from everywhere. People will only have to send about 20 or 30 bucks each to our nominated source before our goal is reached.

If the moderators feel the thread is incorrect they can delete with full permission. Once again this foundation is created not for any kind of physical threats or attacking people as some crazy people are implying here.

Its simply to go and meet David Verdesi with a video camera & ask his permission for an interview that can later be posted onto the net for general knowledge. Nothing more.

All the best,

UPDATE:

Im going to try & answer all your messages asap. However this is going to take some time,i had no idea i would recieve this many pms in such a short time period.

Thankyou rfunaki for making this possible. Remember no amount is too small or large.

Pecae.

PPS- Peace is spelled PEACE, not Pecae for Pikachu, dude. :lol::lol::lol:

Well matt (obviously s secret verdesi supporter) the pms speak for themselves.

And so do your intentions.

Yes, I have defended DV on this board, so? I would like to know more about DV and see some proof, but the way you have gone about it would make anyone here suspect of you and your sanity. Your idea is good, but after the pages of obsessive questioning and odd behavior, I can't imagine anyone trusting you with their money. I mean you were basically outed by a computer programmer who outsmarted you and showed a strong likelihood that you have been using multiple member accounts to support your claims against Verdesi, which are really weird in themselves in the first place.

I would be very interested to see any actual, real, members here trust you with their money. The members who will post here in mock support are likely the accounts that you yourself have created and are operating your self!

I'm not touching this one. Peace out and get some perspective.

Edited by matt007

And so do your intentions.

Yes, I have defended DV on this board, so? I would like to know more about DV and see some proof, but the way you have gone about it would make anyone here suspect of you and your sanity. Your idea is good, but after the pages of obsessive questioning and odd behavior, I can't imagine anyone trusting you with their money. I mean you were basically outed by a computer programmer who outsmarted you and showed a strong likelihood that you have been using multiple member accounts to support your claims against Verdesi, which are really weird in themselves in the first place.

I would be very interested to see any actual, real, members here trust you with their money. The members who will post here in mock support are likely the accounts that you yourself have created and are operating your self!

I'm not touching this one. Peace out and get some perspective.

A moderator or some neutral source (voted by the foundation members) will be in charge of the already large sums being offered. So im guessing within a short time you may very well have the proof your seeking.

Regards Matthew.

A moderator or some neutral source (voted by the foundation members) will be in charge of the already large sums being offered. So im guessing within a short time you may very well have the proof your seeking.

Regards Matthew.

R.W.,

Come on dude, your post claiming you were overloaded with responses came 15 minutes after your first post telling us about your idea. I double dare any established member here to publicly support you, openly on this thread with a financial contribution.

The mature way to go about this is to contact David and just ask him before taking people's money. The guy is not going to give you the time of day if just show up at his house like a teenager, so then what bro?

Matt

My advice:

Junk spiritual advice/practices are not conducive to real development. There is only one way:

1. Prajna (Wisdom):

-Right Understanding

-Right Thought

2. Sila (Morality):

-Right Speech

-Right Action

-Right Livelihood

3. Samadhi (Meditation):

-Right Effort

-Right Mindfulness

-Right Concentration

As you can see it is the Noble EightFold Path, one of the Four Noble Truths. The true and original essence of Buddhism.

You can adapt this model to any spiritual practice you maybe interested in/involved with. I can guarantee you that it works and is free. However, you only need two things:

1. Discipline

2. Perseverance

Only the sky is the limit on how far you can go.

Good luck!

In response to your PM, don't think it's a good idea... What do you wish to learn?

Your change of moods may show to others that in fact you may be a secret fan of DV :lol:

I'm done with it, and the last argument we had with RF has cut out all the residual interest...

So I'm grateful. But I can understand you... do whatever you want, you need to have your own experience with it, no one else could tell you otherwise until you go thru that.

Be well, and please forget about asking me anything related to the subject, because I just don't have the stomach for it anymore.

Im willing to donate the 1st $300 to this foundation,maybe we can nominate a neutral person or moderator to hold the money.

I'll hold the money for you, rw. :)

Hi Guys,

I cant get this funaki out of my head. The more i think about his intentions & what he did,the harder it is to let go. I want to start a independant foundation. ...

I don't know, r.w.smith. I don't like what Rfunaki did but I don't think this is the way to respond to his action. I have told him several unique events (that David can verify) and have yet to hear from him. I doubt that Rfunaki is even one of David's trusted students. From his posts, he seems to be a beginner student who also happens to be an administrator for David's forum.

If we will continue this way,I shall become a D.V fan.

I dont think that this is the correct way to discover the thruth if there is any....

If I was D.V and someone was coming to accept him as student ,under these circumstances I will sent him to hell. I beleive that everyone must be respected.

The only difference between D.V, and others is the amount of money that he requests.

We cannot judge someone because of it.Time will do it.

I don't like the idea of this, it almost sounds like a Randi type setup wherein they go in with the specific intent of discrediting someone (despite claiming otherwise).

Although I did take the chi kung seminar with Jette back in 2008, I've decided not to train with David at the moment. This is partly due to the money issues, partly due to my own skepticism as a result of the controversial issues surrouding David which have been discussed here, and also due to the fact that I'm preoccupied with KAP and it's giving me more immediate benefits. I would also choose a seminar with Wang Liping, Laoshi or Kathy Li over David.

However, I'm still open to the idea that he does have some legitimate ability, and that much of the controversy and confusion surrounding him is actually a means of separating the more devoted and disciplined students from the ones who will slack off in their practice for whatever reason (as I did with the Xing Sheng Zhaung form).

To be quite honest, I'm find the outright hatred some members are displaying towards Verdesi, despite not knowing the whole story or having even met him, to be distasteful.

Hi Guys,

All the best,

Okay,

Even if Verdesi could do it then so what? There are other people that do it, teach, and are a lot more pleasant to be in the vicinity of. Most top level Bujinkan instructors can probably do the same thing with electric qi.

Even if you are learning from a less accomplished teacher, then so what again. In most cases, a student won't surpass the teacher because the teacher is always actively learning and involved in their own cultivation.

At least with other teachers, they won't force you to go into debt for a teaching. Also, I've yet to hear of DV producing a top-level student, even before the Jiang/JC thing.

I don't know, r.w.smith. I don't like what Rfunaki did but I don't think this is the way to respond to his action. I have told him several unique events (that David can verify) and have yet to hear from him. I doubt that Rfunaki is even one of David's trusted students. From his posts, he seems to be a beginner student who also happens to be an administrator for David's forum.

Better way to respond to his action. Direct people that come here asking about them to other alternatives since the alternatives are better anyway.

Edited by lino

r.w smith,

I don't think this will take you anywhere

if david has some chi power, yes so what - is it the first or the only criteria when evaluating the quality of a teacher

my only experience and objection with him was the way he handles a money issue with a student - it was about the morality ,and this is something immeasurable

This guy needs to be confronted with a video camera,its gone beyond the stages of talking on forums. He is a lier and this lie-shan-dao is complete rubbish and just a marketing ploy.

Regards,

But you know that this doesn't have anything to do with David Verdesi. It has to do with you having hate and anger in your heart and mind. You just happen to be aiming at David Verdesi right now.

ROFL :lol:

Relax a little man. It seems like your just pissed that you got outed for pretending to be multiple people to lend your views more credibility. If you really were taking it that far to begin with, then an obvious question would be why do you care so much? So Verdesi's expensive. And? I spent a couple grand for the oregon seminar in 08 and I've spent even more to study in China with another teacher. People can charge what they think their services are worth. If you don't like the price then don't pay.

The bit about getting so many pms seems like yet another 'social proof' gambit. If the only way to get people to like your views is to try to convince them that everyone else likes your views, then maybe you should reconsider the value of your viewpoint?

I'm not taking sides on the Verdesi issue in either direction since I haven't been there in person for any of it and haven't even met him face to face but I think things will certainly smooth themselves out much faster and easier if everyone plays fair. :P

Relax a little man. It seems like your just pissed that you got outed for pretending to be multiple people to lend your views more credibility. If you really were taking it that far to begin with, then an obvious question would be why do you care so much? So Verdesi's expensive. And? I spent a couple grand for the oregon seminar in 08 and I've spent even more to study in China with another teacher. People can charge what they think their services are worth. If you don't like the price then don't pay.

The bit about getting so many pms seems like yet another 'social proof' gambit. If the only way to get people to like your views is to try to convince them that everyone else likes your views, then maybe you should reconsider the value of your viewpoint?

I'm not taking sides on the Verdesi issue in either direction since I haven't been there in person for any of it and haven't even met him face to face but I think things will certainly smooth themselves out much faster and easier if everyone plays fair. :P

I dont know of any user that has been"outed" for using multiple id's.

Sign in to follow this