DalTheJigsaw123

Thoughts on Fire Vol.2 By Leon Basin (Download it for free!)

I am finding my way around this wonderful forum and have landed here! It is almost 06:00 here in Liverpool, England, and I have only read "Moving As Water" and "Wise Man", and I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed both journeys! I love water, and find that when I am near water, say a lake or river, that I feel a deep calming come over me. Now I can add a new meditation based upon the first piece of writing! Wise Man, is also a very in depth look at the inner mysteries of our being, I will retun and read again after I have had some well needed sleep! Due to certain health problems I am often up throughout the night, and at this point I am so tired, but I wanted to post before I retired!

Namaste,

Lenny

Why thank you so much!

Glad it helped in your journey!

Just picked up on Visions, Connections, sure got to like that

and plenty others as well...

Well thanks for the links and whatnot! has been an interesting read so far. Cant say I'm terribly agreeable with a few smaller semantics, but the general eye opening recommendations and think for yourself ways of living are definitely all there.

It's great to see someone pointing out the seemingly obvious yet so clearly ignored mass of general lack of common sense and personal responsibility.

We can only hope more eyes open to see what we have done to ourselves.

Well thanks for the links and whatnot! has been an interesting read so far. Cant say I'm terribly agreeable with a few smaller semantics, but the general eye opening recommendations and think for yourself ways of living are definitely all there.

It's great to see someone pointing out the seemingly obvious yet so clearly ignored mass of general lack of common sense and personal responsibility.

We can only hope more eyes open to see what we have done to ourselves.

Thank you!