Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteRabbit

Lack of Trust in Focus

although Trust itself is not a technique I only reflect upon my own current journey which made me realize a few things once I had been able to tone down how passionately I feel about some things.

If I reflect myself, rather than confusing the situation with other terminology which seems to only bog down the subject... in the distant past every time I expected something in my mind or tried to prove something scientifically with regards to anything about the subjects we speak about, I found myself getting frustrated or angry.

So eventually I found ways of trying to communicate what I know. The mind tries to find ways to understand things that are experienced so to speak.

So here I suggest there are two different mind sets that people develop.

1. The Machiavellian mindset -(Sorry its a bad name but I cant think of anyone else who so unequivaqually used this concept) Where you try to prepare for absolutely every possible disturbance, problem or task weather it be normal or rare acts-of-god type situations.

2. The Trust mindset - Where one trusts that everything will be alright especially when dealing with the unknown, and that there are some problems that there is no real solution to, so trust prevents fear/hurt/anger complexes that lead to certain delusions. When it comes to real energy work, trust is in the energy work one is doing implicitly. Trust does not apply to real dangers such as true threat of harm situations and the like. Trust is felt rather than thought.

I submit this as a solution to these problems, as chi is more readily felt rather than scientifically quantified.

Thus developing sensitivity should be possibly be more important than quantifying or proving methods which is the opposite of practicing.

Hi White Rabbit,

Nice.

Your second paragraph brought to my mind the concept of expectations. When we place our expectations on others and even on ourself we are setting ourself up for disappointment. The key, I think, is, rather than holding expectations, we should do the best we can at wharever we choose to do and just gracefully accept the results.

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this