Ohm-Nei

I have never in my life been fascinated by the beauty of what is depicted in SAW

Resonance being our output energy on the world. Torture and sacrifice of the past brings beauty to the minds who are grateful for not needing to make those decisions.

There's a beauty to systems that would die for their beliefs, and therefor their beliefs are spurred by life. When something is willed to exist from the deepest of our, true solid doubtless beliefs, it appears and will continue to exist until it is consumed by doubt.

God is beautiful in all religions because it sheds this light on society. This is what I have found from listening in on life and I can imagine a higher understanding due to what vast knowledge i have received tonight.

It's astounding how easily i can understand Egyptian tombs. I bask in this glorious luxurious joyful light, this vibration, pulsing from my bones. Here I am with an open eye and a testicle of hope and a testicle of doubt

:)

Here I am with an open eye and a testicle of hope and a testicle of doubt

"Lest the Testicle of Hope and the Testicle of Doubt dangle too freely, jangled by the viscissitides and vagaries of Life, clanging together painfully, verily I say unto thee, wearest always the Jockstrap of Compassion, and go forth into the big, bad world with a smile on thy face and sweet surety in thy step".

-Jesus Ortega-Johnson

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

"Lest the Testicle of Hope and the Testicle of Doubt dangle too freely, jangled by the viscissitides and vagaries of Life, clanging together painfully, verily I say unto thee, wearest always the Jockstrap of Compassion, and go forth into the big, bad world with a smile on thy face and sweet surety in thy step".

-Jesus Ortega-Johnson

What and where is this from?

Jesus Ortega-Johnson is currently living in an old boy scout tent in my pineal gland, panning for gold, which is expected to reach $1,140 an ounce within the next few months... :)

I'll take that in and pan it through my own inner light, and see what meanings and emotions materialize.

-Jesus Ortega-Johnson

Hey, doesn't "Jesus Ortega-Johnson" get any credit for containing the 'Testicle of Hope' and the 'Testicle of Doubt' in the 'Jockstrap of Compassion'?? :lol:

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

-Jesus Ortega-Johnson

Your later posts confused me, but ^this is invariably win.

Btw, Ohm-nei, what's the secret to enlightenment?

Hey, doesn't "Jesus Ortega-Johnson" get any credit for containing the 'Testicle of Hope' and the 'Testicle of Doubt' in the 'Jockstrap of Compassion'?? :lol:

Universes of credit to Jesus Ortega-Johnson!

If you did come to the same conclusion as me, with a testicle of hope, and a testicle of doubt, then it is a truly beautiful coincidence... Or is it?

Your later posts confused me, but ^this is invariably win.

Btw, Ohm-nei, what's the secret to enlightenment?

With all due respect, why would you like to know?