Ohm-Nei

Currently approaching the complete understandings of modern life, please ask me questions about the near past or near future.

Please do procede, ask me things from your studies taht you do not understand, regaurdless of ur reasoning- ask.

Please do not hesitate, please answer and do it quick, this could be epic! enlightenment at it's very purest of general understanding!!!

I am on to something, and if anyone in this YIN and YANG continuum is evil they are harvest power of corruption in reverse, as i said, ask.

Ask deep and broad and I will do my best to offer an amazingly awakened soul

I'll bite....Lets see:

Does the Universe/God care about us? Is It aware and how should we relate to it?

Within the context of that question, how should we consider events that happen in our life? Should we see them as signs and guidance or as random events knocking us around.

Thanks

Michael

Cool!! You're laying claim to omniscience without demonstrating the capacity to construct a complete sentence! Yeah, I'll bite.

NOT!!

I'll bite....Lets see:

Does the Universe/God care about us? Is It aware and how should we relate to it?

Within the context of that question, how should we consider events that happen in our life? Should we see them as signs and guidance or as random events knocking us around.

Thanks

Michael

because your suggestions of purpose knock each other around, the truth is represented as a compromise between the two, something that is guiding us yes, but only because it is knocking us around.

'God' is the ultimate mystery - which is also the answer.

Asking is striving for knowledge, knowledge is truly power, because power is what happens when something receives something from something else, allowing doubt and belief to exist in harmony allows you to understand the universe, this is why it is seldom taught abroad, and truly should not, the better we understand this, the more beautiful it becomes due to the complexity that we are approaching, time can no longer chart where we are going, it will be both beautiful and ugly, but as long as we keep the will to live, nothing to will be too gruesome to overcome in the fight for life.

True Taoism occurs before you truly understand the teachings... The seed is the result of a tree's entire existence. Understanding this could help you see the roots of enlightenment.

May we all bath in this glorious enlightenment, live with the stress of our modern societies, and seek true enlightenment at night when we sleep.

When we come to a time our human bodies are deprived of the right to sleep, slumber, revitalize, that is when true darkness will set us back. - But until then we should all yearn deeply for the answers to life, the more we teach our self, the more we evolve into god.

It is okay for society to fight the establishments, for they bring both strong believe and serious doubts.

Allow yourself to some day bask in this enlightenment.

I think I've just found another person whose threads I will read with a grain of salt.

may existence flow smoothly from purity, to crystal, to light.

and may that light find its way to your soul.

and embrace all doubt for it gives us the light of god.

Please do procede, ask me things from your studies taht you do not understand, regaurdless of ur reasoning- ask.

Please do not hesitate, please answer and do it quick, this could be epic! enlightenment at it's very purest of general understanding!!!

I am on to something, and if anyone in this YIN and YANG continuum is evil they are harvest power of corruption in reverse, as i said, ask.

Ask deep and broad and I will do my best to offer an amazingly awakened soul

First of all, what is SRS? I have no idea what SRS is. Is there any way you could avoid using bogus abbreviations?

Other questions:

How can a person learn to go through a wall, or to survive in the middle of a raging fire?

What causes diseases and how to heal them?

Why do people need to sleep?

Please give an actionable, concrete, almost step-by-step plan on improving social conditions?

What is the root cause of desire?

Good enough for now. I give you plenty of rope to hang yourself with.

First of all, what is SRS? I have no idea what SRS is. Is there any way you could avoid using bogus abbreviations?

Other questions:

How can a person learn to go through a wall, or to survive in the middle of a raging fire?

What causes diseases and how to heal them?

Why do people need to sleep?

Please give an actionable, concrete, almost step-by-step plan on improving social conditions?

What is the root cause of desire?

Good enough for now. I give you plenty of rope to hang yourself with.

Serious.

They can learn by asking their inner enlightenment, you'd have to understand the failure and consequences for what could happen in order to truthfully believe you could do that, or even learn to do that, you'd have to erase the laws of your universal being, finding a true godly purity of belief, without doubt that it can be achieved against the laws of nature.

The best insight i can provide for walking through walls would be the cell phone analogy, you cant tell someone how you feel 50 miles away without solidifying your intention into the tangible world and expressing it.

Atlantis used crystals and light, we use technology of computer and waves, we will overcome this understanding and blossom (1000 petals) into a new understanding of god, or religion, it is foretold in the stars and has been since the beginning.

Surviving in the middle of a raging fire would follow the same lines, somehow willing against the laws of nature that we need oxygen to allows our bodies life. the fire shares the same life source that we need to exist in our physical world. Fire is much like us, an energy, only we burn slow, just like our stars. That is why we worship our stars, for they are the most infinitely enlightening end of our spectrum of life.

People sleep due to spiritual embodiment, the laws of nature suggest that without sleep you can gain visions of death, or signs of fear. Hallucinations that are physically unsettling and spiritually decaying. Sleep allows us to interpret our world, and send all of our information from our body into our soul. Meditation is the process of cultivating, and efficiently purifying the important information that you can experience in LIFE or GOD.

Social Conditions can be discussed when there is significant time to decipher the causes and effects.

The root cause of desire is life.

The root cause of everything is life.

What you would really like to understand, is what allows you to experience the emotion of true desire, in what ever thought you wish. that is understanding life, the universe, and the light of god.

I am deeply disturbed by your final statement, but i am at peace with it nonetheless .

Serious.

They can learn by asking their inner enlightenment, you'd have to understand the failure and consequences for what could happen in order to truthfully believe you could do that, or even learn to do that, you'd have to erase the laws of your universal being, finding a true godly purity of belief, without doubt that it can be achieved against the laws of nature.

This is not terribly as bad as it could have been, but this is not a complete insight. You have to tell the person how is it that one's current belief reached godly level, and what to do with it to change it. What's funny is that I talk about this all the time on this forum, and yet you can't even repeat it (or at least disagree intelligently).

The best insight i can provide for walking through walls would be the cell phone analogy, you cant tell someone how you feel 50 miles away without solidifying your intention into the tangible world and expressing it.

This bit is horrible. A complete waste of words.

Atlantis used crystals and light, we use technology of computer and waves, we will overcome this understanding and blossom (1000 petals) into a new understanding of god, or religion, it is foretold in the stars and has been since the beginning.

Ah, Atlantis is not strongly established in our convention, so referring to it as if it's definitely real is a big mistake. Even if you want to explain the deepest mysteries and the miraculous, you always have to start where the person currently is, namely in the predominant conventional mindset. If you fail to do that, you will be perceived to be out of touch. So in other words, you have to build a bridge between the current conventional understanding and what's beyond convention.

Surviving in the middle of a raging fire would follow the same lines, somehow willing against the laws of nature

No. If you believe the fire is caused by laws of nature, you already lost and no amount of willing will help you. You'll just burst your vein from concentration but nothing good will come of it.

People sleep due to spiritual embodiment, the laws of nature suggest that without sleep you can gain visions of death, or signs of fear. Hallucinations that are physically unsettling and spiritually decaying. Sleep allows us to interpret our world, and send all of our information from our body into our soul. Meditation is the process of cultivating, and efficiently purifying the important information that you can experience in LIFE or GOD.

No. Wrong answer. Furthermore, I didn't ask about meditation.

Social Conditions can be discussed when there is significant time to decipher the causes and effects.

That's no answer. I knew you'd be hand waving and equivocating and specifically asked for concrete and actionable steps. You fail miserably.

The root cause of desire is life.

The root cause of everything is life.

That was a trick question and you give a middling answer. Not the worst you could do, but not the best either.

What you would really like to understand, is what allows you to experience the emotion of true desire

You fail at mind reading.

I am deeply disturbed by your final statement, but i am at peace with it nonetheless .

I don't like your answers. I think some of them are barely passable, but mostly they are either too vague, or wrong, or simply missing altogether. I wouldn't say you're a complete idiot, but you're far from being enlightened though.

You need to keep at it. Your wisdom is still very tiny.

Just my opinion.

Edited by goldisheavy

Of course, i met enlightenment but i am not enlightenment.

if you have ever looked into a world smaller than us, then looked out to the world that is bigger than us, you will see a pattern, and when energy and material change into give and take, push and pull, that is when the understanding of yin and yang can be applied to our physical world, but first you must understand everything that has been and will be.

It's hardly possible to see it as it's whole, but if you think of numbers, 1/2 is the same as 2/4, this is the beauty of of our universe... 1/2 is the smallest realistic half you can come to, from there on, as the universe expands, 2/4, 4/8 infinite halves, we begin to cycle through time and space... time being the numbers, space being half, 1/2 2/4 4/8 it is always yin and yang, half and half, the halves grow complex through time but it is still the 1/2 that gives birth to the 2/4.

It is very difficult to forget the dimensions you are in and try to answer the questions that are presented for the physical world... Think of it this way, with an open mind.

Time is part of our dimension, you can physically see time when you look at the living body of a new human life, before any bone exists. These energies that nurture life exist without the concept of time, and their state of energy, as a wave, yin and yang's itself into bone. and for the remainder of its existance, without any sense of time, it remains a bone, long after the energies surrounding it die and rot off, the bones are still there, the bones are the last part of the yang energy that existed in that spirit, they become matter, physical, once living, now lifeless matter.

If you could go back in TIME (time is truly not a dimension when you are enlightened- when you reside entirely in the universal energy) and keep an eye on those bones, you would litterally see them give birth to energies, the energies that were transferred to them through the living material of cells, nerves, the brain, a fantastic life energy conductor, the tool that allows our spirit to interact in a 3d world.

The first energy that you would see these bones emit, where the last living cells perpetuating life energy, you have to look at our bodies as conductors of yin and yang, as if the DIRECTIONS of time (A GRAND ILLUSION IN OUR PHYSICAL WORLD) we come from life, and we hold the ability to reproduce, but ultimately, we become a solid energy for larger scales of yin and yang to be effected by.

It's not the understanding of science that can give you the answers, its the understanding of what science does not know.

No-I am not enlightened enough to explain this, but i have caught a glimpse of it's origins, and i firmly beleive that allowing my physical body to slip into this dimension well help me gain understanding of our world

The master John Chang said that he is the man he is today due to 18+ years of true meditation.

In that time, there is mutliple universes of possibility to draw enlightenment from. I have simply seen the first stages in my mind and I have a new profound understanding of life.

I would appreciate a teacher at this point, for someone that has experienced this before i have, can ultimately shed their own light upon my spiritual understanding of our existence in the universal life force, yin and yang.

History and the future seems to hold yin and yang, it's out of this world... the laws of our physical SMALL TINY MINUTE MICROSCOPIC, BARELY EXISTENT WORLD have an infinity smaller effect on the grand scheme of things in the deep universe.

We come from the deep universe, the force of life that is in us all comes from deep withing the universe, and our physical laws are the barriers of life that challenge what we know. life is the search for understanding, it takes time to understand, therefore, complete understand would take as long as time's existence in our physical world.

-Yes I rambled on, but read this with an open mind and maybe you too will see the infinite spiral of life.

Please don't get me started on DNA...

GIH arguing with a self appointed master who has never trained in taoism???...Am I the only one seeing the irony in this thread?

p4VcZZBAgOY

No, you're not.

I think what we have here is a bone fide dingbat cursed with an extremely boring life. I pulled this stunt three days ago with a thread about my own alleged enlightenment and most folks saw through it fairly quickly. It's kind of sad that he commits so much intellectual energy to mental masturbation. As long as you don't find yourself amongst the ones who take him seriously, you'll be okay.

Log off, Embrace Horse, drink green tea.

GIH arguing with a self appointed master who has never trained in taoism???...Am I the only one seeing the irony in this thread?

hahahaha :lol:

p4VcZZBAgOY

:lol: Oh my.... You take yourself so seriously. First of all, I don't recall seeing this guy appointing himself a master. He simply declared that he felt he could answer any question and invited questions. There is nothing wrong with that. You have to attempt to make a stand. And that's what this guy did, and for this he deserves some respect. You on the other hand have never attempted to stand on your own.

Fiveelementtao, maybe you can answer my questions? Feel free, "master".

Edited by goldisheavy

Of course, i met enlightenment but i am not enlightenment.

if you have ever looked into a world smaller than us, then looked out to the world that is bigger than us, you will see a pattern, and when energy and material change into give and take, push and pull, that is when the understanding of yin and yang can be applied to our physical world, but first you must understand everything that has been and will be.

What do you think this understanding looks and feels like? Obviously it's not like memorizing a library worth of facts, right? So what is it?

It's hardly possible to see it as it's whole, but if you think of numbers, 1/2 is the same as 2/4, this is the beauty of of our universe... 1/2 is the smallest realistic half you can come to, from there on, as the universe expands, 2/4, 4/8 infinite halves, we begin to cycle through time and space... time being the numbers, space being half, 1/2 2/4 4/8 it is always yin and yang, half and half, the halves grow complex through time but it is still the 1/2 that gives birth to the 2/4.

This doesn't mean anything, right? What is the point of saying this kind of stuff? When you talk, you have to connect to what the person knows, and you're not doing that here. Here you went off the cliff talking about stuff that has no meaning to a normal person.

It is very difficult to forget the dimensions you are in and try to answer the questions that are presented for the physical world... Think of it this way, with an open mind.

The world is not physical, but people commonly think it is. Questions arise due to our conventional mentality and the discrepancies we feel either within our own understanding or between what we currently understand and what's being told to us.

Time is part of our dimension, you can physically see time when you look at the living body of a new human life, before any bone exists. These energies that nurture life exist without the concept of time, and their state of energy, as a wave, yin and yang's itself into bone. and for the remainder of its existance, without any sense of time, it remains a bone, long after the energies surrounding it die and rot off, the bones are still there, the bones are the last part of the yang energy that existed in that spirit, they become matter, physical, once living, now lifeless matter.

If you could go back in TIME (time is truly not a dimension when you are enlightened- when you reside entirely in the universal energy) and keep an eye on those bones, you would litterally see them give birth to energies, the energies that were transferred to them through the living material of cells, nerves, the brain, a fantastic life energy conductor, the tool that allows our spirit to interact in a 3d world.

This stuff doesn't mean anything. You're not making any attempt to understand concerns as they arise within conventional mindset. And if you ever want to be skillful, you must understand how regular people think about the world. What I see here is that you don't give a rat's ass about how anyone thinks and you only think thoughts that seem pleasant to you.

It's not the understanding of science that can give you the answers, its the understanding of what science does not know.

You have to be able to intelligently critique science. For example, you can try examining some assumptions that science makes. However, if you just wave your hands in the air talking how "science is not the answer" you are wasting your and other people's time. Your speech needs to firmly connect to the current understanding, even if the current understanding is wrong. You need to know exactly what is wrong with it and be able to express it convincingly.

No-I am not enlightened enough to explain this, but i have caught a glimpse of it's origins

There is no problem with not knowing everything, but I hope you try to improve your approach. Namely, if you want to be perceived as relevant in this realm, you must understand this realm right here, understand the common ways of thinking and be able to talk in a way that is perceived to be relevant. Even if you know things beyond the common way of thinking, the people you talk to have to hear you address their way of thinking.

So for example, let's say there is a pool of water and I am trying to move it. Let's say I try to use a cup to move it, but I am holding the cup upside down, so that I always fail to fill the cup with water. Now, maybe you know that actually I shouldn't try to move the water at all, because right at the place I want to move the water to, there is water there. However, the reason I want to move the pool is because it's not obvious to me that the water exists at the destination. So if you just make a claim that the water already exists at my destination, you're ignoring my current state of mind. I don't believe it exists, that's why I am moving the pool of water. My perceived problem is that I can't seem to be able to fill the cup, and you're not helping me with my problem when you talk about other water elsewhere, see?

So whatever you say, you have to make sure it appears sane and relevant to me. This means you must have some idea of what I am thinking before you begin speaking. If being helpful is not important to you, forget what I am saying and just enjoy yourself. But if you want to appear helpful, you cannot ignore what other people are thinking before you start talking to them.

Edited by goldisheavy

GIH... You are absolutely right. I really should take myself less seriously... Good advice... Ohm-Nei spoke his Truth as he saw it. As do you... You have every right to your viewpoints. Whatever floats your boats.... My apologies to both you and Ohm-Nei. _/\_

:lol: Oh my.... You take yourself so seriously. First of all, I don't recall seeing this guy appointing himself a master. He simply declared that he felt he could answer any question and invited questions. There is nothing wrong with that. You have to attempt to make a stand. And that's what this guy did, and for this he deserves some respect. You on the other hand have never attempted to stand on your own.

Fiveelementtao, maybe you can answer my questions? Feel free, "master".

Gold, I understand you, read my responses and don't get discouraged if they don't seem relevant.

What do you think this understanding looks and feels like? Obviously it's not like memorizing a library worth of facts, right? So what is it?

It's like living in a world of unique locks and owning a key that seems to fit the vast majority of them.

What I found was basically... the least common denominator in EVERYTHING that exists.

I'm not physically intelligent enough to provide detailed answers to scientific question, and how things are scientifically achievable... but i have came to an understanding of earth's magnet field and how gravity goes hand in hand with it. - It's simple knowledge, like basics, that come from your initial touch with enlightenment.

This doesn't mean anything, right? What is the point of saying this kind of stuff? When you talk, you have to connect to what the person knows, and you're not doing that here. Here you went off the cliff talking about stuff that has no meaning to a normal person.

No no no... im trying to say that all of existence can be simplified down to a common denominator-> that common denominator can help you see things differently, and ever tiny bit you know in addition to what you already knew and understand is how you become enlightened. You have to have tremendous faith in possibilities in order to truly accept some of the things i say. I understand that it is my fault for talking and explaining the things i do, the way i do... but those who can understand me will ultimately benefit from it.

The world is not physical, but people commonly think it is. Questions arise due to our conventional mentality and the discrepancies we feel either within our own understanding or between what we currently understand and what's being told to us.

I don't know if i'm with you on this one, but the fact that we have a conscience, a voice inside our head... That is proof that we can live in a 4 dimensional world. It's not scientific proof, it's universal proof. Its a viscous cycle trying to explain some of the conclusions our conscience can come to...

I'm willing to go all out and pour out the possibilities of time to every that is interested in hearing... but i'll go ahead and save that for a request.

This stuff doesn't mean anything. You're not making any attempt to understand concerns as they arise within conventional mindset. And if you ever want to be skillful, you must understand how regular people think about the world. What I see here is that you don't give a rat's ass about how anyone thinks and you only think thoughts that seem pleasant to you.

it's very difficult to try to explain what the world would be like without time... but think of it this way... if you put temperature on a number line, right above time and you had a reading for H2O... you can move back and forth on the temperature line and H2O will change from solid, to liquid, to gas.

You have to look at time as something that can be manipulated freely. as if to say... a mean of light was frozen in time, it wouldn't be a beam of light, it would be matter that you could manipulate. and if matter wasn't held together by the gravity observed in chemical bonds, light and matter would be comprised of the same thing

so... this being said... if you can ignore the way time works and understand that light and matter are both forms of pure energy, you can see how everything has the ability to emit light... or energy.

Again, im willing to apply the same concepts to everything in existence... but i'm not willing to do so openly unless somebody is genuinely interested in what I may have to say. I have rediscovered some interesting concepts on Magnetic Fields as well, please ask if you are interested...

You have to be able to intelligently critique science. For example, you can try examining some assumptions that science makes. However, if you just wave your hands in the air talking how "science is not the answer" you are wasting your and other people's time. Your speech needs to firmly connect to the current understanding, even if the current understanding is wrong. You need to know exactly what is wrong with it and be able to express it convincingly.

I completely respect this statement.

There is no problem with not knowing everything, but I hope you try to improve your approach. Namely, if you want to be perceived as relevant in this realm, you must understand this realm right here, understand the common ways of thinking and be able to talk in a way that is perceived to be relevant. Even if you know things beyond the common way of thinking, the people you talk to have to hear you address their way of thinking.

I understand this too, thank you.

So for example, let's say there is a pool of water and I am trying to move it. Let's say I try to use a cup to move it, but I am holding the cup upside down, so that I always fail to fill the cup with water. Now, maybe you know that actually I shouldn't try to move the water at all, because right at the place I want to move the water to, there is water there. However, the reason I want to move the pool is because it's not obvious to me that the water exists at the destination. So if you just make a claim that the water already exists at my destination, you're ignoring my current state of mind. I don't believe it exists, that's why I am moving the pool of water. My perceived problem is that I can't seem to be able to fill the cup, and you're not helping me with my problem when you talk about other water elsewhere, see?

You are trying to take(by cup) what you have(pool1) and improve it(move it) by applying it to a factor that satisfies you(the designated new area). If you are truly only concerned in completely the task by your methods(using a cup, albeit ineffectively) and I am trying to offer you insight (you are ineffectively moving the water of your pool, and even if you did understand, it would be completely useless because your goal is already achieved) then you are 2 steps behind me, and that is the reason you don't understand what I am trying to say.

If you take two steps forward, and consider the advice I've given you, regardless of your current dilemma, you will have a much better understanding of what to do next time...

Don't get me wrong, I know EXACTLY what you are trying to say, but I am also trying to make you understand EXACTLY what i am trying to say.

So whatever you say, you have to make sure it appears sane and relevant to me. This means you must have some idea of what I am thinking before you begin speaking. If being helpful is not important to you, forget what I am saying and just enjoy yourself. But if you want to appear helpful, you cannot ignore what other people are thinking before you start talking to them.

I have come to this conclusion in my last response to you, and I will do my best to apply what i have found to things that are truly relevant to the physical world.

GIH... You are absolutely right. I really should take myself less seriously... Good advice... Ohm-Nei spoke his Truth as he saw it. As do you... You have every right to your viewpoints. Whatever floats your boats.... My apologies to both you and Ohm-Nei. _/\_

Exactly. I think Ohm-Nei is better off sharing his truth here, however crazy it sounds, than keeping it strictly to himself.

Furthermore, if you believe anything I say is wrong or less than ideal, you are welcome to comment. I welcome criticism. You can call me a moron if it pleases you, and that's fine too, but I do prefer if you could at least sometimes point out gaps in my reasoning.

My response to Ohm-Nei is not the strongest or best response possible, but I was leaving it to Ohm-Nei to notice the flaws.

No no no... im trying to say that all of existence can be simplified down to a common denominator-> that common denominator can help you see things differently

This approach is called "reductionist thinking" and a physicalist or a philosophical materialist doctrine is one of the children of such approach. Rather than enlightening us, this approach is what prevents us from seeing clearly. For example, materialists believe that matter is the common denominator in all existence. Therefore materialists approach every problem as a material problem. For example, you have a headache? You take a pill. Headache is a material problem with the matter of the brain and the matter in the pill solves it. You are a crazy person? You take a pill. You can't do your homework? You take a pill. That's an example of the effect that materialism has, when taken seriously, upon one's life. Materialism is also the guiding "light" behind much of science, at least in years past.

Why do you think that your newfound understanding doesn't have the same flaws as all other reductionist approaches of the past? Perhaps you believe that reductionism is not a bad approach.

Please give one concrete example from your day to day life where your newfound understanding improves your life in a significant way. Please do not be vague.

If you are truly only concerned in completely the task by your methods(using a cup, albeit ineffectively) and I am trying to offer you insight (you are ineffectively moving the water of your pool, and even if you did understand, it would be completely useless because your goal is already achieved) then you are 2 steps behind me, and that is the reason you don't understand what I am trying to say.

If you take two steps forward, and consider the advice I've given you, regardless of your current dilemma, you will have a much better understanding of what to do next time...

Ah, don't you see, that's the whole problem right there. If I could take two steps forward, I already would. If I don't, it means, at the very least, I am having difficulty taking those steps.

Imagine that the entire humanity is two steps behind you. What does this mean? It means you are useless to humanity. It means you cannot connect to anyone. You cannot be understood by anyone. You cannot have an intelligent discussion with anyone. You cannot help anyone. All the converses are true as well. No one can help you. You are on you own. Being two steps ahead of everyone makes you into an island. Do you want to be an island?

Why would having greater understanding cut you off from lesser understanding? Greater understanding includes lesser understanding. If your supposedly "greater" understanding cannot include lesser understanding into it, then it's not really greater, it is just different.

Since you invited questions from normal people, you need to be ready to answer them. I gave you a mix of questions. I gave you some arcane and some down to earth questions. I found that you were utterly unable to answer a down to earth question about societal engagement for example, and that's very poor form for someone who invites questions from all comers.

I would forgive you if you had nothing to say about the arcane questions but if you at least could talk about the social issues intelligently. But since you can't even understand that little, and never mind the arcane questions, I doubt the value of your insight.

Edited by goldisheavy

SRS

Simple Random Sample A drawn sample of people from the populace. These people are then given a questionnaire by a statistics student so the student can complete a stats class.

OK....

Who Am I?

I'm glad I made this thread and discussed the things I have.

All I wanted to do was predict the future and uncover the history of the human race.

I guess... the more you discover, the smaller you become.