Sign in to follow this  
Ohm-Nei

Absolutely fascinating facts.

I found that when I started meditating and focusing with my mind I began to sleep much more often, feeling revitalized while waking.

It was as if physical stress were uncertainties and my sleeping states were full of answers. I'd wake up fresh and ready to face daily tasks that I dreaded (actually getting on my feet was usually the first).

I read about the pineal gland, or third-eye and found that is is the producer of such chemicals: tryptophan, serotonin, melatonin -> pinoline -> 5-MeO-DMT, then to DMT. DMT is the most powerful psychoactive drug known to man (closely related to the active ingredient in psychedelic mushrooms) and after researching this fact I found that some practices of meditation are based on the pineal gland's natural ability to produce DMT. DMT is also strongly associated with NDE's and OBE's.

DMT is found in all ecosystems, and in some reptile species it is fascinatingly similar to an eyeball. Hence, third eye.

Reptilians are a very popular race of aliens that live within our earth. (Yes, strong conspiracy theory, but it does seem possible.)

The meditation practices that claim to produce Pineal DMT are carried out in complete darkness in order to stimulate melatonin - the race of reptilian aliens are believed to exist within our earth - complete darkness...

:)

On the other hand there's scientific research on mountain climbers proving that melatonin levels "sky-rocket" at high altitudes. Melatonin turns into DMT -- so that's why yogis head for the hills! haha. I discovered this first-hand when I was in the Andes.

Of course ayahuasca kicks a tremendous amount of DMT, activating super intense kundalini so that you have the "rainbow body" -- the rainbow vortex of reality.

I was in full-lotus for 5 hours during the DMT trip.

On the other hand there's scientific research on mountain climbers proving that melatonin levels "sky-rocket" at high altitudes. Melatonin turns into DMT -- so that's why yogis head for the hills! haha. I discovered this first-hand when I was in the Andes.

Of course ayahuasca kicks a tremendous amount of DMT, activating super intense kundalini so that you have the "rainbow body" -- the rainbow vortex of reality.

I was in full-lotus for 5 hours during the DMT trip.

Amazing, i feel as if i have the brain of of pure solidity. Please ask me for the enlightenment on your deepest of concerns

Sign in to follow this