Pietro

ROnnie is back!

Should Ron be allowed to remain, and whatever had happened in the past be forgotten?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ron be allowed to remain, and whatever had happened in the past be forgotten?

• yes, time heals everything.
    • no, he was banished forever.

Please come and say hi to one of the founders of this forum.

He is a legend in its own right.

http://www.thetaobums.com/Hello-do-you-eve...hit-t12257.html

That multiple people over here have been missing. He knows a lot. But you need to decypher what he says.

Some time ago Ron was banished, but times heal everything, and I hope he can stay with us for some time.

Pietro

P.S. if he ever offers you to have a game of chess, and sends you a link to the board... do not use the password you currently use in the Forum. Just don't :).

I was not there at the time so I really don`t know anything about what he did other than what you wrote in the other thread the other day so I don`t think my vote should coun`t for much, that should be mostly up to those that were there at the time IMO. That said I would like to see him back because he seems like som much fun.

Do you think it's really him, or an impostor? The one I remember always typed with the caps lock on!

Do you think it's really him, or an impostor? The one I remember always typed with the caps lock on!

I know it is him.

I just can feel it. The self pity style, while being offensive. Plus he knows the references.

Beside he also just sent me a mail from his email address.

The impostor should have hacked his gmail address.

I suggest we think about this carefully!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This might be true:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I dont know why he was banned and i dont think its my business.

that being said, It is quite obvious to me from his posts here on the forum that the man is very well read and provides a good perspective on things. I am not saying I agree with all or most of his advice, I just think he contributed a substantial amount to this forum. His unique style of presentation is not only downright entertaining and humerous but it also causes one to think abstractly. Some people may find his writing offensive or vulgar, but I think if he can write in that style and still get multiple points across and be entertaining at the same time then he deserves some kind of award.

MY MAN CIRCUMCISION BE BAD EVEN IF NO RABBI SUCK YER SALAMI.

THEN IF DA RABBI SUCK YER SALAMI, CIRCUMCISION BE WORSE.

BUT LOOK, LOSS O DA FORESKIN IMPAIRS DA SALAMI POWER. YA MAY ASK, WHY? WELL, LET ME SAY, DA FORESKIN AT FIRST LOOK SUPPERFLUOUS UNTIL YA UNDERSTAND DA CONCEPT O BALLOONIN. JUST READ DR LIN SITE FOR THAT. WHAT THAT MEANS IS, DA SALAMI AKA PENIS, AFTER A COUPLE HOURS O BANGIN DA CHICK, START EXPANDIN TO UNHEARD OF SIZE. THAT'S CALLED BALLOONIN. SO WHEN DA SALAMI BALLOONS, DA FORESKIN ALLOWS THAT EXTRA STRETCH. WHEN DA RABBIS OR DA FUKIN AMERICAN DOCTORS OR DA MUSLIMS SLICE OFF DA FORESKIN, DA SALAMI SKIN GETS TOO TIGHT N SHORT TO ALLOW DA BALOONIN EFFECT N DA SALAMI CANNOT ELONGATE TO SUPERHUMAN LENGHT NO MORE.

BESIDES, THER BE ALSO LOSS O FEELIN BECAUSE DA SALAMI HEAD BE NO LONGER PROTECTED BY DA FORESKIN N GET ROUGHED UP BY DA PANTS N LOSES DA FEELIN, SO THAT FOR A CIRCUMSIZED SALAMI DA INNER WALLS O DA LOVE PEACH DONT FEEL LIKE MUCH NO MO BECAUSE O SUCH LOSS O SENSITIVITY, SO THAT DA CIRCUMSIZED SALAMI MAY SEEK FOR A HAIRY ANAL CAVITY IN ORDER TO GET MORE FEELIN, SO THAT MAY LEAD TO INCREASED FAGGOT LIKE BEHAVIOR, WHICH ACCORDIN TO DA TAO TEACHIN BE NOT-SO-GOOD.

YA SEE, CIRCUMCISION BE DA ROOT O LOTS O EVIL.

BYE NOW

RONNIETSU MAHALINGAM

NOW TWO WAYS EXIST: ONE, DA ANIMUS ALONE TRIES TO REACH HEAVEN (RELIGIOUS WAY). TWO, DA ANIMUS TRANSFORM DA ANIMA N *BOTH* ACHIEVE DA TAO (MAGICAL-ALCHEMICAL WAY).

IT DONT NEED TO BE TOLD THAT DA ORIGINAL TAO WAY IS DA MAGICAL-ALCHEMICAL WAY (WHICH INCLUDES OR AT LEAST DONT EXCLUDES FUKIN N EATIN PUSY ETC) WHILE DA HEAVEN WAY IS FOR PRIESTS N RELIGIOUS FOLKS.

AS FOR DA TAOISTS' STOPIN TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION, POOR ME BELLIEVE THAT BE INCORECT. LEMME SHOW YA WHY. WHEN YA SAY TESTOSTERONE, YA USUALY THINK ABOUT DA *EFECTS* O TESTOSTERONE SUCH AS RESTLES-NES, AGRESIVE-NES, N *DA-LIKE*. HOW-EVER, ONCE YA *TRANSFORM* DA TESTOSTERONE, YA AT DA SAME TIME TRANSFORM THOSE FEATTURES OR EFECTS INTO OTHER FEATTURES SUCH AS, LUCID DREAMIN, SPIRRITUAL WILL POWER, ECT.

BUT THAT DONT MEAN YA STOPED PRUDICIN TESTOSTERONE, THAT RATHER MEAN YA *TRANFORMED* IT, SO YA ALSO TRANFORMED DA VISIBLE EFECTS O TESTOSTERONE. DA KEY BE TRANSFORMATION, THAT BE, REAL TRUE ALCHEMMY. IN FACT, UNLESS ONE TRANS-FORM IT, PLAIN RETTENTION WILL ACHIEVE SIMMILAR EFECTS O LOWERED PRODUCTION SINCE DA HUEVOS SENSE DA TESTOSTERONE LEVEN IN DA BLOOD N STOP WORKIN AS-WELL.

SO TRANS-FORMATION BE DA KEY-WORD, WHICH IN DA TAO SCHOOL BE ACCHIEVED THRU DA CIRCULLATION THRU DA BRAIN. DA BRAIN TURNS DA BLIND CHING INTO INTELECYTUAL LIGHT, THERREAFTER ONE CIRCULLATE DA LIGHT RATHER THAN DA BLIND CHING.

SO DA FORMULA BE:

RETTENTION + CIRCULLATION + BANG YER WIFE IN DA BUNGAHOWL = MAXIMUM RESSULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by alexandrov

hmmm. He might be a valuble member to the board, but did anyone ask Sean about this Seriously?

Ive never met or conversed with the guy; I guess Im just oversensitive to the fact that I dont really own or control this forum.

So, before you take offense, I really don't feel to strongly one way or the other.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

hmmm. He might be a valuble member to the board, but did anyone ask Sean about this Seriously?

Ive never met or conversed with the guy; I guess Im just oversensitive to the fact that I dont really own or control this forum.

So, before you take offense, I really don't feel to strongly one way or the other.

imho, nonsense.

I vote yes because this place has been much too serious lately.

Too much pontification and scripture.

Not enough fun.

A kangaroo in the china shop is just what we need around here, IMO...

Yeeehaaawww

PS Maybe Buddy will show up too, I miss him

Edited by steve f

I'm glad he's back! I'm sure Sean won't have any issues and the mod squad can deal with anything too crazy. Even if RJ just sticks around for just a short while, it'll be a nice change of pace.

Here is my favorite old-school RJ post. This blew me away when I first read it, because it was just what I needed to hear.

WHATS DA FUKIN POINT FOR A TAO BUM TO DO *ANY* THANG, REALY???

OK, LOOK EVERYBODY, DA BIGGEST #1 PROBLEM FOR HUMANS TODDAY BE CALLED, "OBLIVION".

WHATS OBLIVION: IT BE: FORGETTIN WHAT DA FUCK ONE WAS TO DO.

NOW NOW AS YALL BY NOW I HOPE KNOW, DA THUGS UP THERE MAKE THANGS WORSE BY MALICIOUSLY POISONIN DA BODIES N MINDS OF HUMANS VIA CHEMTRAILS N OTHER SHIT. SO THAT MEANS WE GOTTA BE ALL TOO WARY O LOSIN DA THREAD N FORGETTIN WHAT DA FUCK WE WERE TO DO.

SO AS FAR AS BEIN A TAO BUM BE CONCERNED, DA # 1 REASON FOR ANY TYPE O PROLLONGED EFORT THAT TAKES ANY LONGER THAN TAKIN A SHIT, BE ONLY ONE:

CULTIVVATION.

I KNOW THATS HARD TO REMMEMBER. BUT FOR A *REAL* TAO BUM, DA ONLY PURPOSE O EXISTENCE BE : CULTIVVATION.

SO ALL THESE TOYS N GAMES N SQUALRRELLS N WHINGERRIN (WHAT A COOL TERM FROM DA LAND O DA SHEEPSHAGERS!! THANKS TO DA AUSSIE TAO BUM OVER THERE FRO REMMINDIN ME ABOUT IT!!!!), WELL ALL THESE STOOPID ACTIONS N EFFORTS N GAMES CAN ONLY BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY INSOFFARAS THEY LEAD TO DA ONLY WORTHY EFORT FOR A TAO BUM: CULTIVVATION.

SO TO DA TAO BUM MASTER SEAN I SAY: FIRST, SEND ME A BIKINI PIC O YER SISTER, SECOND, DEVVELOPIN DA WEB SITE SHOULD *NOT* DEPPRIVE YA O TIME N ENNERGY FOR *YER* CULTIVVATION WHICH BE DA ONLY THANG THAT ULTIMMATELY WILL MATTER WHEN YA WILL MEET YER FATE.

PLUS, TO DA MAESTRO MAHAEJACULLATOR PIETRO I SAY: FIRST, YA NEVER EXPLAINED ME WHAT QUATTERNIONS BE, N UNTIL THEN, YA GOTTA STICK ARROUND N KEEP WORKIN ON DA WIKKI, SECCOND, LOOK DONT TAKE TOO SERIOUSLY WHAT *OTHERS* DO, BECCAUSE EVEN *IF* OTHERS BEHAVED IN PERFECT AGGREEMENT WITH YER IDEALS FOR HUMMANITY, THAT STILL WOULD ACHIEVE *JACKSHIT* AS FAR AS DA ONLY THANG THAT ULTIMMATELY WOULD MATTER TO YA WHEN YA MEET *YER* FATE, VIZ, CULTIVVATION.

SO LOOK LETS NOT TAKE THIS SHIT TOO SERIOUSLY TO DA POINT TO BELIEVE THAT A WEB SITE BE WOTHRY MORE THAN A TAO BUM FART (= 2 TAO BUMMESS FARTS). LETS MEDDITATE ON WHAT THAT SONUVABITCH, GURDJEFF SAID, THAT EXISTENCE SIMPLY *SUCKS YA OUT* O YERSELF IN DA SIGGARETTE YA SMOKE OR DA FINE ASS YA STARE AT ON DA STREET.

SO LETS NOT LET A FUCKIN WEB SITE SUCK OUT OUR CHI IN SUCH WASTEFUL N USELESS WASTE O SPERM POWER OR PUSY POWER FOR THAT MATER. LOOK DEATH BE FOR REAL, WHEN IT COMES ALL ENNERGY WASTE WILL BE REGRETED.

RONNIETSU

I read this thread yesterday and went to the link that Pietro posted, but I had no feelings one way or another. And any banning was way before my time.

But having read the samples on this thread I gotta say he's funny and informative.... real funny.

That gets my vote 'fo sure

mo fo

Any TaoBum who voted no has demonstrated their non-Taoist nature IMO.

YER HAD TO GET IN DA JIBE TA PEEPS DT DONT AGREE IWD YA< DINT YA>

I AKs Y"ALL HOW TAOIST IS DAT??????

I always enjoyed his posts, and find his relating dream practice and sexual practice to be interesting and would always like to hear more of what he is up to.

Bill

NOW ME JUST WANNA KNOW WHO BE DA 3 POLESMOKIN JOCK STRAP SNIFFIN DINGLEBERRIES THAT VOTED AGGAINST POOR OLE ME!

Yeah, me too!

Who are the other two I wonder.

Max, you know anything about it? :lol: