Sign in to follow this  
Ohm-Nei

Could there be a link?

Several days ago while in our laundry room, the washer machine rotated once as I was thinking about a surge of energy. It happened without intention. Immediately I assumed that I had somehow provided the internal system of the washer to initiate itself. I tried again to will it to move and of course nothing happened.

Yesterday though, I was willing in energies around me, far from the laundry room. Suddenly the washer machine got rather loud. It was on a normal washing cycle and it starting to pick up speed, I assumed it was part of it's natural cycle and ignored it. As soon as I took my attention away from the washer, it went absolutely ballistic. Without any hesitation I sprinted into the room to find it humming at an extremely unusual speed. I turned it off as soon as possible. This was a 200lb+ washer and it was vibrating violently enough to move away from the walls.

At first a helicopter came to mind, but it was almost instantaneous that I realized it was the washer going haywire.

I guess you could call this food for thought, but what if this was an explanation for ancient time travel/propulsion?

What if simple tools of the past were powered by the thoughts of the ancients?

That could explain why we have such a difficult time deciphering the past... we live in a world of external technology, maybe they understood the power of the mind, body, and spirit.

Edited by Ohm-Nei

Do the chi palm test -- are there strong electromagnetic fields projecting from your hands? What about the middle of your brain -- magnetic?

Several days ago while in our laundry room, the washer machine rotated once as I was thinking about a surge of energy. It happened without intention. Immediately I assumed that I had somehow provided the internal system of the washer to initiate itself. I tried again to will it to move and of course nothing happened.

Yesterday though, I was willing in energies around me, far from the laundry room. Suddenly the washer machine got rather loud. It was on a normal washing cycle and it starting to pick up speed, I assumed it was part of it's natural cycle and ignored it. As soon as I took my attention away from the washer, it went absolutely ballistic. Without any hesitation I sprinted into the room to find it humming at an extremely unusual speed. I turned it off as soon as possible. This was a 200lb+ washer and it was vibrating violently enough to move away from the walls.

At first a helicopter came to mind, but it was almost instantaneous that I realized it was the washer going haywire.

I guess you could call this food for thought, but what if this was an explanation for ancient time travel/propulsion?

What if simple tools of the past were powered by the thoughts of the ancients?

That could explain why we have such a difficult time deciphering the past... we live in a world of external technology, maybe they understood the power of the mind, body, and spirit.

According to Deng Ming-Dao, the Taoists believe that the learning curve should go from simplicity to complexity, and then reverse course back to simplicity.

With all due respect, take a stats and probability class and leave the magical thinking alone. In fact, run away from it as fast as you can. Altered states of consciousness can be had by refining your nervous system. The ancient Chinese practiced the internal energy arts farther than any other culture. Take their advice and leave the circus tricks for some one else.

Circus tricks or just newly fangled Taoist bioelectricity?

http://www.arpwave.com/hockey/

According to Deng Ming-Dao, the Taoists believe that the learning curve should go from simplicity to complexity, and then reverse course back to simplicity.

With all due respect, take a stats and probability class and leave the magical thinking alone. In fact, run away from it as fast as you can. Altered states of consciousness can be had by refining your nervous system. The ancient Chinese practiced the internal energy arts farther than any other culture. Take their advice and leave the circus tricks for some one else.

Circus tricks or just newly fangled Taoist bioelectricity?

http://www.arpwave.com/hockey/

I recently read a Taoist sage say that the human body is the only instrument delicate and sensitive enough to detect bioelectical activity. The human nervous system is a marvelous thing that we are just beginning to appreciate for its extraordinary abilities. Alas, I don't think science will ever be able to quantify it; line up 20 anal-retentive critical thinking junkies like me and have them practice nei kung for five years and they'll get it, but can they replicate it? No. And, if all we can say, in the final analysis, is that extraordinary chi experiences are a product of the nervous system, then BFD, right?

PS - some think chi is slightly above the infrared wavelength, which explains the heat. The investigation continues...

Sign in to follow this