Encephalon

I just became enlightened!

Oh, Master, can u tech mi hou to be 1337?????

EDIT: 1337 = Leet. I hope at least a few people knew that, or I'll feel like a huge internet nerd.

Edited by Capital

Oh, Master, can u tech mi hou to be 1337?????

EDIT: 1337 = Leet. I hope at least a few people knew that, or I'll feel like a huge internet nerd.

Don`t know what Leet is either :lol:

Don`t know what Leet is either :lol:

Leet is the Trelms Gate Six of Barconius, but very few are capable of assimilating it in its pure form.

Leet is the Trelms Gate Six of Barconius, but very few are capable of assimilating it in its pure form.

Don`t know what that is either :lol:

Don`t know what that is either :lol:

This is my point. I'll be forced to gear down so much for you lowly sprites that my wisdom will fall upon deaf ears.

Haha, that was very funny post.

Um, oh wait he was being serious?!

:P

Of course I'm serious. Do you think I would joke about something like this? Do you think I'm having sex with figments of my imagination?

Edited by Blasto

haha this is awesome. It is just like every other master out there, asking you to give up your common sense and intelligence in order to abide by his "wisdom".

You obviously don't recognize authentic spiritual genius when you see it. You are wallowing in the mud. I cannot help you.

To be 1337 or Leet is to be really awesome/epic/uber/godly over the internet.

As in your joking 'I just became an enlightened master! Bow to me, mortals, and give me your monies!'

However, you can get it pal

This is my point. I'll be forced to gear down so much for you lowly sprites that my wisdom will fall upon deaf ears.

Of course I'm serious. Do you think I would joke about something like this? Do you think I'm having sex with figments of my imagination?

Congratulations, Bums! Almost all of you saw through it! Most of you passed the test! I was really beginning to wonder about this place.

Congratulations, Bums! Almost all of you saw through it! Most of you passed the test! I was really beginning to wonder about this place.

:lol:

I just became enlightened!

:lol: How nice! Well, I'm off to my Honeymoon/Wifes Birthday Celebration today to The Fountains Resort in Orlando with some Universal Studios tickets ta boot! and won't be back till Wednesday.

So, enjoy the enlightenment... have some tea and cookies with it while your at it!

Oh, NO!!!!

I'm back to be the only one now!!!

emoticones-conejo30.gif

My only concern is that the language I will have to use will be impenetrable to those of you wallowing in the state of spiritual infancy.

That's a bit of a problem, isn't it? :)