Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Plato disses my friend and me!!

http://nyctaoist.com/

First he calls me a fag, then proceeds to dis Master Yoda's bread and butter practices!

I may need to get on a plane to NYC one of these days and give that aneros loving prostate health salesman a piece of my mind!

It may involve a night on the town where I force him to watch me make out with a woman-something that will probably be revolting to his man loving tastes-then watch the sun rise together while drinking German beer and eating falafel from Mamoun's on MacDougal St. I will prove both my Father and Master Y are not crazy!!

I can tolerate this personal attack on my sexual orientation and love of female essence but won't tolerate attacks on my friends!!

* Hobbles to kitchen on one good leg to get a Diet Mt. Dew and calm down*

ps. I do not necissarily support nor reject staring into the sun, cutting your tounge to get it to lick your brain or putting your penis inside of a man. This post is for entertainment purpouses only do these practices at your own risk.

pss. Mamoun's http://www.mamounsfalafel.com/. You just can't find a good middle eastern restaurant open until 5 am 365 days a year anywhere but NYC.

post-24-1134642094_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cameron

It's getting harder and harder for me to get a rise out of people, but that cutting the tongue thing has proven to be a solid crowd pleaser. The sungazing doesn't play as well as there's genuine fear there which harshes the humor vibe. The tongue thing doesn't activate fear the same way--it hits more the grossout/kinky vibe I'm looking for. Progress is glacial, though. I hope Plato's blog does well and I'm glad to be an indirect contributor.

-Yoda

Hey, I wasn't dissing Yoda. He's got MAD respect from me.

Don't make trouble Shieky--I was just calling you a fag because it felt so right at the moment. BTW Shieky, do they have "Gay Games" for xBox 360 yet? :P

Anyway, I have recovered full strength in my right shoulder. Turns out the nasty fall my ribs took on the hard floor (after flying 15 feet through the air) during a paintball competition hit my liver so hard I created a micro-tear in it. My body siezed up to protect it so the tendons all bound up and I thought I got a rotator cuff tear but it was really okay. Surprised me since I did so many Body-Flow things that I would fuck up my R.C. Anyway, a Russian healer fixed my liver and now I am working out again so when you come to town for the gay parade I can fireman-carry you down the street! :blink: HAR HAR HAR

Oh you would just love that wouldn't you?

Have you checked out Intu Flow?

Edited by Cameron

It's getting harder and harder for me to get a rise out of people, but that cutting the tongue thing has proven to be a solid crowd pleaser.  The sungazing doesn't play as well as there's genuine fear there which harshes the humor vibe.  The tongue thing doesn't activate fear the same way--it hits more the grossout/kinky vibe I'm looking for.  Progress is glacial, though.  I hope Plato's blog does well and I'm glad to be an indirect contributor.

-Yoda

9916[/snapback]

If there was an award for funniest poster of the year I would hand it to you.

Your the man!

I'm thinking a Gene Simmons tongue would be good for lots of things including comedy club acts. This snipping is too slow, maybe surgery is the answer??? I'll write Dear Abby. She'll know.

-Yoda

Actually, that's a cool format for a comedy routine... read the dear Abby/Heliose/Delilah/etc chicks and give my own advice to the perplexed masses.

When I saw Joe Rogan at the Tempe Improv he opened his act imitating Arnold Shwarzeneggar getting fucked in the ass, " Ohhhhhhh. Deeeepaaah. Yaaaaaaa."

Crowd busted out laughing.

You could start off saying " So I had my tongue deep up my wifes ass and was thinking about this dear abby question I read earlier that day..."

Unless you get big and go on Jay Leno or something in which case you would have to tone down your act.

Edited by Cameron

Sign in to follow this