RFunaki

Little1, Neikung, houtian, Gamuret, and r.w.smith - the same person?

Since some of the people here are overseas, some ISPs may block content. Why would r.w.smith visit you link and then re-visit it a minute later with a proxy because it didn't work the first time? First, because he had some trust in you and to resolve the argument. Second, to verify it's not his ISP that causes the page to display the error. I mean, why would a person that he's trying to come to some kind of agreement send him to the non-existing page. That's just silly, right?

Your mind is playing trick on you, bro. This thread should be locked and forgotten because there is one thing that is missing to ever fix your disagreement - TRUST. You simply don't trust some people here and even if they tell you when and where, it will be their word against David's. Sinse I doubt David will change his story, so it will be a choice who to trust. And thus, this argument to veryfy something is pointless, especially after the trick you pulled on some people here.

I happened to defend David and SeanD in lots of cases, but I also have an open mind and understand why people see inconsistencies with his claims. Since David keeps changing his teachers like gloves, why would you think it woudn't raise any questions? Every teacher gets it here... it's the way the forum works where different people have different opinions and different life stories. But one thing is certain - facts without the trust of your peers means nothing here.

Be well,

Max :)

I will get to the other posts concerning this topic shortly, just wanted to cover this base while I have a few minutes.

I believe I am justified in not trusting these people. One of them has already admitted to me via PM that they use several identities on several forums, sent me proof, and have even done so in the past on this forum - which I linked to display to show an example of their prior intentions. These users will keep calling these "conspiracy theories" and call them totally ridiculous, yet there is proof he has done this in the past, and sufficient argument that it is occurring currently. Would you then trust this person?

Also, the claim that David changes teachers like gloves may be a bit exaggerated. He is a student of many teachers, but from my understanding he still visits and trains with previous ones when the opportunity arises. With the exception of John Chang, there are still students that go with David to visit the teachers that he learns from. Calling it "changing" teachers implies that he has one current teacher, and the past ones have discarded him.

Not these days it ain't.

I'm trying to help a guy, and he turns against me.

We have a word about that, in my native tongue, it goes like this:

Facerea de bine e f*tere de mama.

(Something about doing good and getting f*cked for it.

And something about mothers which I dare not repeat :lol: )

I'm not sure if his effort is sincere, but if it is, it must be draining, I believe him. For one part, he has my compassion. I know what it means, I really do.

We usually say it as "No good deed goes unpunished."

The thing is, for everything you say here and to your students and to people on the street, for the most part, in any particular group, they are not going to listen or appreciate what you say. And some will turn on you. But there is going to be that one person who is helped by what you say, and THAT makes it worthwhile. So keep up the good work.

Personally I suspect there are several folks with multiple logins. I don't care. Folks should express however they wish.

Pietro

You have misinterpreted my message.

I am responding to something that HAS BEEN done by RFunaki.

PM coming your way

Craig

HI Craig,

PM answered.

Feel free to share our full exchange.

Pietro

You are our official historian now. :lol:

I am thinking about writing a book :D

Edited by Pietro

Pietro, did you know what he did? RFunaki has this crazy imaginary conspiracy theory that all 6 taobums members that casted doubt on David Verdesi are actually the same person. He PM us and told us to see his rebuttal to our posts:web site. Instead of a legitimate web site, he was actually examining the ip address activities and then came up with more conspiracy theory. This behavior is sickening and cult-like in my opinion and you call this a nice job?

"Neikung", I don't care.

What people say to each other in PM is their stupendous business. They can say anything they want. They can defamate, blame, whisper, share links. Anything they want. They even can say bad things about me. I don't care either. If in PM Rick Funaki (Is this his name, right?) gave your a link to his own webpage it is your business if you follow it or not. If he enters in your computer via a backdoor that is punishable. Not by the moderators here (because their job is different), but by the law. The moderators here just need to comply to the law, and if the law comes to them, and asks for the logs, they should provide them. This is as far as they can, and should, go.

Regarding what crazy theory Funaki has in his mind, this is not my business either. I have so far heard people who really believed that just by concentrating they could change the quantum entanglement of particles in the universe, so that they could achieve what they were dreaming off. And people were telling it with a straight face. People believeing that the universe does not exist, or that they are immortal. And you are telling me that what this guy did was childish?!

But you know what: Rfunaki had a theory. And instead of just cudling it, he tried to test it. Maybe the test was not good enough, but at least he did something with that. In this he is well over the shoulders of all of the guys around here who believe things, and just try to convince others. He tried to look for clarifications.

Now considering that this board has an history of doppleganger activity, considering that one of our members is missing; and someone who is well known for playing this kind of tricks. Then I compliment his job.

And then considering that his theory does not involve the word quantum, nor emptyness, nor does it claim that reality is just a frigment of his cats imagination... considering all this, I would not call his theory necessarily wrong. I don't know if some of those people are actually one. But I am impressed by the kind of work this guy went on to do to test his theory. And I consider that the trail of slime information that is released when you go around the web is up for grab. Putting cookies might not be ok. But it is legally accepted, so amen. Entering into another people's computer is definitely not ok. But sending you a link and then reading your IP is absolutely acceptable. Do you think webmasters all around the world don't do it? And no explenation is even necessary from my point of view. He could have done it just to test if there are more people with 1 or 3s in their IP address.

So from my point of view, what he did was a fair use of his limited time on this wonderful earth.

But, judging from the two actual IP addresses I received, I considered the possibility that r.w.smith is a different person from Little1.

If you realize that in the end you goofed, will you erase the title of the thread? I have no double identity. The moderators can check that pretty easily, I think. If there are misunderstandings, please ask first, and shoot later. If you do it the other way around, people might suspect your intentions are not that sincere...

You can do whatever you want, for all I care. Fooled me once, shame on you - and you know the rest...

PS: Why do I get the funny feeling that all this discussion is just some kind of free publicity (negative or positive, it doesn't count) for the up-coming seminar in NY?

If it is, it worked backwards for me. No interest whatsoever anymore...

There have been some bizarre threads the past few days

Sock_Puppet_2_small.jpg

invasion of the sock puppets :huh:

I am thinking about writing a book :D

I'd enjoy reading it.

ACtually I need to retract.

ROnnie just sent me a couple of messages explaining in no uncertain terms ( :lol::lol::lol: ) that he is not behind what has been going on :)

ROnnie just sent me a couple of messages explaining in no uncertain terms ( :lol::lol::lol: ) that he is not behind what has been going on :)

OF COURSE RONNIETSU BE NOT BEHIND SUCH CUMPLETE BULLSHIT. WHAT WOULD HE CARE ABOUT THAT MOFO VERDESI?

Thank you for your post Pietro, I appreciate your input, and hope that if you have anymore insight into this matter, regardless of whether you are in support of what I say or not, that you continue to share it as a seasoned TBB veteran.

I am not familiar with Ronnie, so I could not say if the current doppleganger was him or not. However, the couple of links that I referred to in my previous post in this thread, were related to Little1 and his past imitated identities. He has admitted to, and had shown me proof of, imitating the female user on the Foundation Forum - the same username and avatar during that time period was on this forum. Through this identity, he manipulated and took advantage of people, as seen in the previous posts I linked to. I also speculate that the second post that I linked to from this forum (Where you explain the weird PM's you were getting from users) was also this same user. They were specifically searching for information on David, requested you not to tell anyone about it, and then when you said you would, insulted you and said they would make a new account. From the few posts I've seen on Ronnie, he seems to have little/no interest in David (As Creation pointed out, also), so I have no real reason to believe outside of maybe a common tie to a desire to have multiple user accounts, that they are the same person.

As I run the risk of getting banned from this forum (For something I believe was completely harmless and that occurs on every webserver), I would like to make one last summary post on this topic. I believe that most users here now ignore these threads, or at least see the attacks on David for what they are, which is actually a good thing. Mind you, I have no hard feelings for those who disagree with David for reasons based on actual information or their own personal belief (Such as they don't believe people can have these powers, or they don't agree with the fact that he charges money) I also have no intention of arguing with those individuals, and want to make it clear that I do not lump them in with the users that I believe are spreading false rumors. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I respect that. However, crossing the line of personal opinion, to the point of pretending to be multiple users to deceive the public into believing false information, I do take issue with.

To summarize:

1. Little1 has proved to me in private message conversation that he imitates other users, has done so on this forum, and that he has a personal vendetta against David.

2. Many of the users bashing David have very few posts (20-30, some of them have considerably less) and they are all concerning David. Despite the fact that when I first brought up the suspicious activity, they insisted they were "not into bashing David", you can see from their previous posts, that this is not the case. Yet another user appeared in this thread just recently, with only 2 posts, in the same manner as many of the other suspected users did. This user then attempted to make threatening claims, and was very insulting and derogatory right off the bat. Please see the previous posts for the full text, but I think this instance in and of itself, should be an alarm.

3. The users are very paranoid about their identity, and IP addresses. I can confirm they were using proxies, (a form of rerouting internet traffic through specific servers to mask your true ISP and location). All the users indicated did not visit the links that I sent to gather these IP addresses. Also, none of the users that I implicated were even interested in proving they were NOT Little1, but only were interested in attacking me and defending the notion that it was "ridiculous", but not provide any information to the contrary of it being true. In my opinion, it can be proved, so why not participate in an excercise to prove it? If you have nothing to hide, what is their to fear?

4. The above users who claim to know David, John Chang, and Wang Liping have provided no proof as such, and refuse to even provide any verifiable information as such.

5. These users are all very obsessed with this topic, and have a very strong desire to continue being involved with it. Little1 confirmed to me in PM that he is just an anonymus identity, and that regardless of what I reveal, he can just create another identity in which he can continue what he is doing. These users also if looking through their past posts, have created and started topics specifically about David, when there was no discussion of David going on, hoping to spur some. It would also seem that these users have been doing this for a span of longer than 2 years (possibly 5 or more, pertaining to other forums) On top of all this, one of the users, despite the fact that he continues to imply David is a fraud, and has argued the point many times, is a paying member of the Foundation forum. This user has posted a screen cap of a saved file from the forum (That I find odd that he saved in the first place), in which he then blacked out his username so he could not be identified. I can only think of two reasons he is hiding his identity, 1: He truly desires this information and does not want to lose access to it (Little1 has already been banned from the forum, and has went to great and very immoral lengths to try to retrieve information regarding the training since) 2: They have paid money simply to get information from this forum, in an effort to discredit David. Both of these scenarios should say more about the situation than anything.

6. Even if ALL of the users are not the same identity, and it is 2 or 3 users pretending to be more users than they are, it is clear to see from their previous posts that they are connected, and share information in an effort to reach a common goal - I'll give two examples:

- The WAYN site linked to earlier seems to have been created by one of these users, (Little1), in David's name. This page was never posted on this forum, or the foundation forum prior to this. I only knew of this page from information from Little1 that was conducted in private. However, somehow Gamuret would link to this information as proof to back up one of his arguments. How would he come across this page, unless he went looking specifically for it, was given this information by Little1, or is the same person?

- thepath stated that he made a post on the foundation forum, but would not provide details about his username, or when he posted it so I could verify. This post was later proven to have occured by Ken, who for some reason saved it on his hard drive the day it was posted, and posted it for thepath. I am not arguing that this post did not exist given the screen capped proof, but what seems odd to me is that thepath would not give me the information I needed to verify it, it was Ken who did, why? (My personal opinion is that thepath is impersonating the student in which this event occured, but I will not make any assumptions, and will contact the user specified on the forum and the seminar coordinator for the specific seminar in question to get to find out the entire situation) Throughout the history of these users posts, you will see them consistently backing up each others claims, and defending each other either indirectly or directly. Why?

I usually in most circumstances would not even try to defend David, and will now take a step back from doing so. However, I felt the situation on this forum was far out of control, and needed at least one voice from the opposing side. Especially considering that anyone on the fence with this topic would completely dismiss David and his teachings because of this, which I find a true shame. At least two years ago, when people were arguing about David's fees and what he charged, there was at least a balanced view of information at that point, that people could deduce an outcome on their own. However, with one to a few users imitating many, pretending to have met him and his masters, and claiming things that are not true, that will potentially stop anyone with a sincere interest from possibly even considering it. I imagined my own situation, and if this would have been going on years ago when I considered training with David, and was still on the fence. I may have not even trained with him if I was provided with such twisted information, and would have never got a chance to see first hand that what is being said is all propaganda.

I encourage all users to do thorough research on anything that is claimed to have occured, wether it is about David or any other teacher. Look at both sides to everything, and use both your heart and your logic to get to the truth. This may be my last post, which it may be regardless of whether I am banned or not, getting to the bottom of this is truly draining and time consuming. I have true pity for those who continue to bash David as a primary goal, as it represents a great waste of one's time. As other members have said, if that same amount of time was spent training, it would be put to much better use. I also have noticed that most users don't care or ignore the info that is presented about David now, so using what little time I have to refute these claims is likely a waste of time anyway, which I realize now. Even if I were to have the moderators assistance and prove definitively anything that I have said, these users would just create more identities, and continue what they are doing. I have only one final message to them, most specifically, Little1. Even after all you did, David was still willing to train you. Denying anything to yourself will only make you unhappy. If you truly do not want this information, than leave it be. But it would seem that you do, so then in which case, do not deny your true emotions and attend a seminar. You know yourself that David is very forgiving, and I don't believe he will hold your past actions against you.

God bless those here that are sincere and on this path, regardless of your teacher. We are striving for a common goal, and despite how disconnected we are, we have this one thing in common. Hopefully some day in the future, I will bump into some of you on this long and winding road to the divine.

Thanks,

- Rick Funaki

- thepath stated that he made a post on the foundation forum, but would not provide details about his username, or when he posted it so I could verify. This post was later proven to have occured by Ken, who for some reason saved it on his hard drive the day it was posted, and posted it for thepath. I am not arguing that this post did not exist given the screen capped proof, but what seems odd to me is that thepath would not give me the information I needed to verify it, it was Ken who did, why? (My personal opinion is that thepath is impersonating the student in which this event occured, but I will not make any assumptions, and will contact the user specified on the forum and the seminar coordinator for the specific seminar in question to get to find out the entire situation) Throughout the history of these users posts, you will see them consistently backing up each others claims, and defending each other either indirectly or directly. Why?

RFunaki,

Why you are in a hurry to come to any conclusion without even investigating anything. My case is the simplest case to validate - but you still continue to make assumptions and accuse people.

please go check foundation forum logs now, I have logged in - if you are online with your Rfunaki user name - send me a message if you want to validate - and stop accusing.

Edited by thepath

RFunaki

You will not be banned.

But now that your have arrived where you are maybe you can do something.

Can you be a member of this forum?

do you have something to contribute other than investigative skills?

anything at all the doesnt connect to David V, or perhaps something that does which speaks of your personal experience and path?

This would show something to this community about where you are coming from truly.

Otherwise, it's a lot of hot air.

PS - are you a lawyer? Your attention to detail in this matter is remarkable

Craig

PPS- why am I still reading this stuff and responding to it?? I, like Pietro, really dont care.

I have only one final message to them, most specifically, Little1.

Even after all you did, David was still willing to train you.

Rick, you still don't get it. After all of our PM exchange, you still stick with your ideas...

Even if HE pays me, I won't study with him. Why waste time and money, when I come to realize on my own, what kind of a man he is?

I only train with people that I appreciate, and want to emulate. Who would want to emulate a Verdesi??

Also, the claim that David changes teachers like gloves may be a bit exaggerated. He is a student of many teachers, but from my understanding he still visits and trains with previous ones when the opportunity arises. With the exception of John Chang, there are still students that go with David to visit the teachers that he learns from. Calling it "changing" teachers implies that he has one current teacher, and the past ones have discarded him.

David having so many "teachers" actually is one of his most suspicious/unusual activities. RFunaki's explanation sounds innocent enough but this would only apply if one studies math or science in a university. In Chinese Kungfu/Qigong Culture, there is no way a Sifu will tolerate his students to study with another Sifu. Certainly not for his real Tudi. If he finds out, he will kick you out. One explanation for David having so many "teachers" is that he was exploring these teachers in the early days before he settled down with a real one. In claiming that he achieved yinyang gong last year, he was with Sifu Jiang. I would assume then that Sifu Jiang was his real teacher. It was REALLY strange that he insisted Sifu Chang would help him to achieve Level 5. If one understand Chinese culture, there was no way this could happen. Within a short time afterward, David switched to Wang liping. What happened to his teacher Sifu Jiang? Did he kick David out? or may be David never really practice Jiang's "qigong"? Before you can even blink your eyes, David is now with another teacher at Korea. With his supposedly high level of qi, it would be really harmful to mix different practices. Of course, if he has no/very little qi, he will not feel the harm in switching.

Yep, the same question... how is it possible for a "closed door" student to go to study with other masters who teach a completely different systems without braking a tie with the previous master?

Yep, the same question... how is it possible for a "closed door" student to go to study with other masters who teach a completely different systems without braking a tie with the previous master?

One of the masters I know has used a special -ism when referring to the phenomenon. I heard it mentioned in a context where precautions were discussed against misuse of teachings received -- we'll do certain things a certain way so as to avoid davidism .

RFunaki

You will not be banned.

But now that your have arrived where you are maybe you can do something.

Can you be a member of this forum?

do you have something to contribute other than investigative skills?

anything at all the doesnt connect to David V, or perhaps something that does which speaks of your personal experience and path?

This would show something to this community about where you are coming from truly.

Otherwise, it's a lot of hot air.

PS - are you a lawyer? Your attention to detail in this matter is remarkable

Craig

PPS- why am I still reading this stuff and responding to it?? I, like Pietro, really dont care.

Yes Craig, I plan to do exactly what you metion above. Although I do visit quite infrquently (with the exception of recently), and ordinarily am not very outspoken in forums, I will attempt to make contributions to other areas of the forum when possible on future visits, however. This arguing has become quite pointless and draining, and don't plan on getting tied into it again (I am sure that the TaoBum's members are just as tried of it after all these years, coming from both sides)

We will be hopefully putting together a central location for information on David, so that information doesn't get twisted as it passes through each channel and node along the way.

To Smile and TaoMeow, David's "new" teacher that Neikung mentions in Korea, is actually one of his past teachers. If you read through the collection of posts, all the way back to the beginning ones from Sean Denty when David was first being discussed on this forum, you will see the references to the said teacher in Korea. This is not a new teacher, David has studied with him in the past. This very example displays the fact that he was not "kicked" out previously, and still studies with many of his teachers. His students know this, and many know from their attendance at seminars and meeting these teachers what the actual situation is. There is much more that can be added to this point, but as I said earlier, it is pointless. I really do not wish to continue to drag out any of this argument any further. For all those who are interested or want more information on the matter, can look for the new public site we will hopefully be putting together in the future.

Also to Craig, I am not a lawyer. My attention to detail probably comes from my occupation (primarily computer programmer) anyone that has done programming knows, that problem solving and examining every point of incoming and outgoing information plays a large role.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

3. The users are very paranoid about their identity, and IP addresses. I can confirm they were using proxies, (a form of rerouting internet traffic through specific servers to mask your true ISP and location). All the users indicated did not visit the links that I sent to gather these IP addresses. Also, none of the users that I implicated were even interested in proving they were NOT Little1, but only were interested in attacking me and defending the notion that it was "ridiculous", but not provide any information to the contrary of it being true. In my opinion, it can be proved, so why not participate in an excercise to prove it? If you have nothing to hide, what is their to fear?

Following is an image showing my visits to the fake url provided by RFunaki.

difficult to believe that all these claims are based on false info and assumptions in the name of clearing david's credibility

rafw.jpg

Following is an image showing my visits to the fake url provided by RFunaki.

difficult to believe that all these claims are based on false info and assumptions in the name of clearing david's credibility

I do not wish to revive this thread, but I do owe an apology the thepath. He is not among the users that I implicated as being the same person/group of people.

When he sent me his PM that he had checked my link, I checked my server logs twice after that in the next few hours after that, although I did not take into account that my web host pushes the raw access logs to each shared account the next day (For the previous 24 hour period), I checked it now after reading thepath's post, and can confirm what he has stated above (As well as some other link activity not from his IP, I assume from after he posted the link above some other users were curious). When I originally did not see his link checked, I had reason to believe he wasn't telling the truth, and that was my false assumption. Combine this with the fact that he would not provide his username for reasons I could not understand, and the low history of posts, I was suspicious of him. (Although, trying to understand your situation thepath, I suppose you had no reason to trust me, and that if you provided your username you might have thought that I could access personal information about you that you likely would have submitted during seminar registration. That was not at all my intent, but, at least now at this point I understand where you may have been coming from)

To clarify, I see that thepath checked the link 6 times from my server logs, just as the above screen capture says, and also can confirm that your IP is not coming from a proxy, and is legitimate. So, thepath, I sincerely apologize for my incorrect assumption about you. I will remove your name from the title of this post for any future users who might stumble across it, and opted to make my apology here instead of PM for the same reason.

Again, my apologies, and I wish you the best.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

Edited by RFunaki

To Smile and TaoMeow, David's "new" teacher that Neikung mentions in Korea, is actually one of his past teachers. If you read through the collection of posts, all the way back to the beginning ones from Sean Denty when David was first being discussed on this forum, you will see the references to the said teacher in Korea. This is not a new teacher, David has studied with him in the past. This very example displays the fact that he was not "kicked" out previously, and still studies with many of his teachers.

Um... I don't know the guy and have no opinion besides what can be gleaned from hearsay, which is seldom reliable, but one of the teachers David claims to have studied with is a teacher of mine, and the stories don't match. Since the teacher gave me no reason to doubt him... :unsure: ...shrug.

I actually like the guy (David) from what I heard. He's got fire in his belly. I wouldn't come too close to that fire, but it's a personal opinion, no generalizations.

By the way, traditional taoist stories are choke-full of tales of deception, of everyone by everyone. Take taijiquan -- the Yang kid spying on the Chens to get the teachings that weren't supposed to be his... take the higher realms -- the goddess of the moon Lady Chang-O stealing the immortality pill from her husband... even the boddhisattva of mercy, Quan Yin, plotting and scheming nonstop to get what she wanted (a transmission of buddhism to China), and on and on. So even if he's lying, stretching the truth, exaggerating and so on, David is in a good company... long as his intent is ultimately noble.

Is it?.. I've no idea... The money is good though... :unsure:

Edited by Taomeow

Thanks RFunaki,

I wish you the best too.

I do not wish to revive this thread, but I do owe an apology the thepath. He is not among the users that I implicated as being the same person/group of people.

When he sent me his PM that he had checked my link, I checked my server logs twice after that in the next few hours after that, although I did not take into account that my web host pushes the raw access logs to each shared account the next day (For the previous 24 hour period), I checked it now after reading thepath's post, and can confirm what he has stated above (As well as some other link activity not from his IP, I assume from after he posted the link above some other users were curious). When I originally did not see his link checked, I had reason to believe he wasn't telling the truth, and that was my false assumption. Combine this with the fact that he would not provide his username for reasons I could not understand, and the low history of posts, I was suspicious of him. (Although, trying to understand your situation thepath, I suppose you had no reason to trust me, and that if you provided your username you might have thought that I could access personal information about you that you likely would have submitted during seminar registration. That was not at all my intent, but, at least now at this point I understand where you may have been coming from)

To clarify, I see that thepath checked the link 6 times from my server logs, just as the above screen capture says, and also can confirm that your IP is not coming from a proxy, and is legitimate. So, thepath, I sincerely apologize for my incorrect assumption about you. I will remove your name from the title of this post for any future users who might stumble across it, and opted to make my apology here instead of PM for the same reason.

Again, my apologies, and I wish you the best.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

This is not over by a long shot. You want to play games rfunaki & try to hack my pc,you have come to the right person. Your attempts to clear Davids name,Sending fake URL'S (for sinister purposes regardless of what you say) has only turned a bad situation into something far worse. But as somebody else mentioned,any publicity is good publicity & somehow i think David will cash in $$$

Regards,

Edited by r.w.smith