RFunaki

Little1, Neikung, houtian, Gamuret, and r.w.smith - the same person?

I have reason to believe that Little1, Neikung, Houtian, Gamuret, and r.w.smith are the same person. (at least the mentioned individuals, there may be more)

I have some relevant information that points to this, but refrain from posting it until I hear the responses from the above individual(s), as forewarning of them of why I believe they are the same person will give them what they/he needs to know to continue imitating other users.

I also I believe I have pegged the intent of the individual as well. Little1, I'll let you do the explaining.

Edit: thepath is confirmed to be not among this group, so I have removed him from the list.

Edited by RFunaki

If some space becomes available may I be the same person too ?

;)

YM

Maybe me too! Little1, is it FUN being you?

I'm a little bit of Little1 too (*i'm a small part that can't stand M. Chia*) :lol:

Edited by Smile

I have reason to believe that Little1, Neikung, Houtian, Gamuret, thepath and r.w.smith are the same person. (at least the mentioned individuals, there may be more)

I have some relevant information that points to this, but refrain from posting it until I hear the responses from the above individual(s), as forewarning of them of why I believe they are the same person will give them what they/he needs to know to continue imitating other users.

I also I believe I have pegged the intent of the individual as well. Little1, I'll let you do the explaining.

WE are all one. We are the tao bum. You will be assimilated.

:o

Really. All these individuals have different I.P addresses from which they are posting. Not to mention totally different styles. If they really are all the same person, he/she/it is a mad evil genius and I admire their skill.

Craig (Part time moderator of TTB :D )

Well, I have some strong evidence that Vajrahridaya and ralis are also the same person...Apparently V has a sub-personality that his sub-consciousness has created and reified called "ralis", who exists to oppose the dharma and justify the online fights...Vajra interprets this creation of his mind as "real"...kind of like in 'Fight Club' where Ed Norton's character has has created "Tyler Durden" in order to fight...think about it...it makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

fight3.jpg Vajra and GF

003_Tyler_durden.jpg

wallpaper_heath_ledger_the_joker_1.jpg

???

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Is the theme of the question-These 'so-called' people disagree w/ me, so its easier to postulate they're only one person rather then think so many think you're full of wrongful ideas ? :)

B)

We are all one :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe YOU should go out of DUALITY and embrace ONENESS :P

Edited by steam

Really. All these individuals have different I.P addresses from which they are posting. Not to mention totally different styles. If they really are all the same person, he/she/it is a mad evil genius and I admire their skill.

I am he

As you are he

As you are me

And we are all together.

We are all one :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe YOU should go out of DUALITY and embrace ONENESS :P

Spiritual forums are really the wrong place for claiming someone os more then one person. You are bound to get we are all one jokes :lol:

Well, I have some strong evidence that Vajrahridaya and ralis are also the same person...Apparently V has a sub-personality that his sub-consciousness has created and reified called "ralis", who exists to oppose the dharma and justify the online fights...Vajra interprets this creation of his mind as "real"...kind of like in 'Fight Club' where Ed Norton's character has has created "Tyler Durden" in order to fight...think about it...it makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

???

They'd be called 'Vajralis' as a collective consciousness then wouldn't they. I quite like that name.

I'm not sure either of them would though. :blink:

edit: I've just noticed that Ralis is SILAR backwards.... :o ..... it's irrefutable evidence that Ralis is in fact from the tv show hero's and is stealing everyones 'superpowers' on this site.....

Actually I'm not so sure if Silar is with an 'a' or an 'e' now, but lets roll with it anyway.

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Yes, look at the IP addresses. Are you looking at recent activity? At least one of them is a proxy address used to disguise your IP address. I was recently surprised also with the lengths this user is willing to go in his campaign, including changing his identity and writing style. There are many people on this forum who certainly don't agree with David Verdesi, however I did not include them in the list of possible identical people for good reason - and that is I have no reason to suspect those other people. Little1 also has a history of imitating users. I may be wrong with at least 1 of the names mentioned above, but if I am correct with at least one of the users, what does this mean?

I am curious to know the change of heart that Little1 had, by editing his post earlier.

I am not here to start any drama - this whole excercise of getting to the bottom of this is really draining. Criticizing David was not something new on here - there were always posts about people who doubted him and disagreed with how much he charged, and I am perfectly fine with that. What I take issue with is that the above user(s) seems to have been creating rumors specifically to discredit David in retaliation for not being accepted - if I am incorrect, then they can prove me wrong by answering the many questions I posted in the previous thread we were discussing in about David.

Also, Craig, I have a proposal to find out if any of these users are the same for yourself if you would like to act as a neutral mediator and provide your results publically afterward, and if the above mentioned users will agree to participate. It will be nothing invasive or intrusive, and if there is no foul play, I don't see any reason to decline it.

Edit: I didn't mean to ignore all the "we are one" jokes. Some of them are pretty comical! :lol:

Thanks,

- RFunaki

Edited by RFunaki

:lol::lol::lol: Fantastic but beware, If the Buddhists hear you say we are all one, it will turn this happy friendly thread into a 27 page shit storm of emptiness vs oneness!!!!!

Also, If -They/He/She? are the possible mad genius, I dont just admire their skill, I Want Lessons! where do I sign up? Seriously, PM me, I will be your willing servant for you fiendish plans...

Is it Possible that RFunaki is Verdisi come to defend his interests? or SD maybe?

Man you are blowing my mind!!! :lol: I think you just had the ultimate Realization!!! and thanks Ninpo for the name - Vajralis - This Has to be rolled with :)

:lol::lol::lol: Fantastic but beware, If the Buddhists hear you say we are all one, it will turn this happy friendly thread into a 27 page shit storm of emptiness vs oneness!!!!!

Oh no, dont tell the BUDDHIST!!! They are just as bad as the australians... <_<

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

oops...come to think of it... you are australian, aren't you, Seth? :blink:

Edited by sheng zhen

Yes, look at the IP addresses. Are you looking at recent activity? At least one of them is a proxy address used to disguise your IP address. I was recently surprised also with the lengths this user is willing to go in his campaign, including changing his identity and writing style. There are many people on this forum who certainly don't agree with David Verdesi, however I did not include them in the list of possible identical people for good reason - and that is I have no reason to suspect those other people. Little1 also has a history of imitating users. I may be wrong with at least 1 of the names mentioned above, but if I am correct with at least one of the users, what does this mean?

I am curious to know the change of heart that Little1 had, by editing his post earlier.

I am not here to start any drama - this whole excercise of getting to the bottom of this is really draining. Criticizing David was not something new on here - there were always posts about people who doubted him and disagreed with how much he charged, and I am perfectly fine with that. What I take issue with is that the above user(s) seems to have been creating rumors specifically to discredit David in retaliation for not being accepted - if I am incorrect, then they can prove me wrong by answering the many questions I posted in the previous thread we were discussing in about David.

Also, Craig, I have a proposal to find out if any of these users are the same for yourself if you would like to act as a neutral mediator and provide your results publically afterward, and if the above mentioned users will agree to participate. It will be nothing invasive or intrusive, and if there is no foul play, I don't see any reason to decline it.

Edit: I didn't mean to ignore all the "we are one" jokes. Some of them are pretty comical! :lol:

Thanks,

- RFunaki

How did you know a proxy server was used ??? So you were looking at our ips afterall

Edited by r.w.smith

Maybe me too! Little1, is it FUN being you?

Not these days it ain't.

I'm trying to help a guy, and he turns against me.

We have a word about that, in my native tongue, it goes like this:

Facerea de bine e f*tere de mama.

(Something about doing good and getting f*cked for it.

And something about mothers which I dare not repeat :lol: )

I'm not sure if his effort is sincere, but if it is, it must be draining, I believe him. For one part, he has my compassion. I know what it means, I really do.

Geeez...

it really gives new meaning to the adage "You are all delusional!"

Some folks have way too much time on their hands. Can you imagine how much progress people could make if they substituted their TTB mindfucking sessions with 30 minutes a day in Embrace Horse?

Thanks,

- RFunaki

RFunaki,

Why didnt you just ask for the Moderators help from the start ? You didnt do that man,But instead (as neikung stated) you went the sneaky way about it behind everybodys back. Then when you were caught out you try to come across as some humble nice guy who wants to negotiate with the Mods and be everybodys pal again.

Making fun of somebody is one thing. But busting into peoples computers trying to gain personal info ,All over a forum ?

Last but not least. None of these students ever act without David 1st giving the OK . So really these students are just following the masters orders. I dont believe that RFunaki is in this alone and its a shame to see a man used this way. Poor RFunaki is like a suicide bomber in this case being used & abused for somebody elses motives.

Regards,

Edited by r.w.smith

fight3.jpg Vajra and GF

003_Tyler_durden.jpg

wallpaper_heath_ledger_the_joker_1.jpg

???

OMB!! I looooove your f&*kin humor!! Your great redeeming quality!!

Thank goodness you have this to fall back on!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm just beside myself here with laughter... maybe literally now?? OH NO!!! It's funny, because I've been watching, United States of Tara, Wiki Link ,plus I was talking with Ralis a bit (HUH! Silar?? That explains a lot!!) about D.I.Disorder, then I happened to come across this show recently. I've watched all 12 episodes in the last week. Freakin' awesome show... many tears shed. Talk about Vido Loko!! Plus compassion... wow!!

Geeez...

it really gives new meaning to the adage "You are all delusional!"

Some folks have way too much time on their hands. Can you imagine how much progress people could make if they substituted their TTB mindfucking sessions with 30 minutes a day in Embrace Horse?

Or at least our ankles and put our heads between our legs... sheesh!!

They'd be called 'Vajralis' as a collective consciousness then wouldn't they. I quite like that name.

Um... No... :P

RFunaki,

Why didnt you just ask for the Moderators help from the start ? You didnt do that man,But instead (as neikung stated) you went the sneaky way about it behind everybodys back. Then when you were caught out you try to come across as some humble nice guy who wants to negotiate with the Mods and be everybodys pal again.

Making fun of somebody is one thing. But busting into peoples computers trying to gain personal info ,All over a forum ?

Last but not least. None of these students ever act without David 1st giving the OK . So really these students are just following the masters orders. I dont believe that RFunaki is in this alone and its a shame to see a man used this way. Poor RFunaki is like a suicide bomber in this case being used & abused for somebody elses motives.

Regards,

What's very funny to me, is the information I gathered from sending you those links. Now, for anyone that is unfamiliar with how this works, I will explain it:

Anytime a user visits a website, for every request made to the server, the server logs who requested it. EVERY server does this. (When you visit this forum, the very same thing happens) This information includes IP address, browser, operating system, etc. I did not hack their computer, or access it in any unethical way - all I did was send them a link. Through this link, I saw who requested it from the server logs (it was my server). What's unusual is the behaviour of the users who visited the links. Specifically, the disguising of their IP addresses once they realized that I was on to them (After they realized, mind you). IP address only localizes to your ISP's location, so it will not identify you actual residence. Also, after obtaining someones IP address, it is actually very difficult to do anything with it to compromise someones computer, nearly impossible for any standard computer technician when a system is property updated and secured. IP numbers also change periodically depending on your ISP, so even if someone were to have it now, a day from now it might change. But, IP addresses do identify unique users - UNLESS - they are disguising purposely for this reason. So why disguise it?

And also, for anyone users that I incorrectly implicated as the same person, I will most definitely give a formal apology on this forum to when we find out the truth. For those that doubt my intentions, please read through my history of posts. Also, please read the previous posts of the users I mentioned. I have no desire to take this in a negative direction. Please understand that I'm seeing a pattern among these users for more than one reason, and will gladly detail every reason why I believed them to be the same user after we get to the bottom of this (Assuming the moderators agree with my proposal)

And also, to clear it up, David never requested I do anything. I haven't even heard from him for months. I have never seen him try to defend himself when people criticize him, likely because he doesn't care. There will always be those that oppose him, especially considering the field that he is in that involves so many controversial topics (Alchemy, "super powers" some would refer to them as, etc) and he has always let it be. I tried to follow his attitude and ignore it, and I most often did ignore it, until I visited this forum after not visitng for some time and started to see things that I believed to be blatantly false from my own first hand experience. Especially considering that this information seems to be stemming from a user who has motive and desire to attack David's credibility because they were rejected.

EDIT: For those that may think I'm David Verdesi or Sean Denty, I am willing to provide some proof on who I am for the moderators (Scan of old license, utility bill, etc) to get to the bottom of this. I have nothing to hide.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

Edited by RFunaki