Taiji Bum

Do Drugs help or hurt your search for enlightenment?

This is the gist of what I want to say in a future video.

"During a "spiritual experience", chemicals are released in the brain that cause all sorts of lights, feelings, and what-nots to go on. These can be simulated with taking drugs but there is nothing spiritual about it. This is the "bottom up" approach and no drug can cause your brain to release enough chemicals and no drug can add enough chemicals to your brain to allow it to touch Tao/God. Tao/God is infinite and drugs and your physical brain are finite which means the finite cannot touch the infinite but the infinite CAN touch the finite. The only true spiritual path is the top down approach which is the divine touching our minds and this touch releases chemicals as a side effect only. Drugs close down the mind, but a pure awakening done through meditation or prayer leaves us more open to the touch of God/Tao."

Could any pro-drug people please give me the pro-drug side so my video doesnt come off as weak?

Darin,

I like what you said.

Could you discuss what makes a 'pure awakening' type of experience, spiritual? For instance, what differentiates it from a drug induced experience? Feelings of oneness or love for example?

In my experience drugs are only artificial tool to take you where you could take yourself if you listen carefully. I remember that I always been tempted and had a feeling that there is "some other world" in the place where colors touch, where sound touch smoke.... And oh brother, drugs took me there, but express! I was not ready, because I wasn't experienced trip to there, but instead been pushed through stitches of 'reality' and ended up in the place that nearly killed me. With drugs, you go there alone.... Taking one step at a time fills you with light and love.... And how can you be alone then....

Now I'm wiser, and I'm not stupid kind anymore, I don't want short cuts, I want to learn....

Tao/God is infinite and drugs and your physical brain are finite which means the finite cannot touch the infinite but the infinite CAN touch the finite. T"

I think there's a problem with this philosophical argument. 'drugs' and 'brain' don't truly have any real existence outside the mind labeling them. they are truly not separate at all from Tao or infinity; the distinction is only in our minds. so there is no such thing as 'finite',

I think a better argument is that realization occurs when the dualistic mind is transcended, let go of, and that this is impossible to do with drugs since they only affirm the dualistic mind. A very strong dose of a psychedelic can give a glimpse but that glimpse will be distorted. I've met many who have had experiences on mushrooms/acid and think they don't need a path; they 'know'. The ego usually restructures even more strongly after a full psychedelic experience, attachment usually follows.

I think a distinction should be made between 'drugs' and 'entheogens'. I do respect entheogens as they can be very useful for pointing out psychological errors and bringing us closer to, and right to the doorstep of, the Path. but the Path must be walked naked. One cannot depend on substances as they only limit once you get to a certain point; once you get beyond a certain stage. They must be let go.

I think your argument that the reactions in the brain are effects and not causes is very good and I agree with it. you can cite Buddhist monks that have had brain scans done that show areas of the brain that light up relating to compassion and feelings of peace and contentment. If a person was given a drug to make those brain areas active would that mean that the person is of equal level as the Buddhist monks? If that were the case then depression could be solved by taking pills, but as any real psychologist will tell you.. that only delays the problem, sweeping it under the rug. There's so much that we don't know about consciousness and limiting it to just chemical reactions in the brain, and equating spiritual experiences to be just neurons firing in a certain way, is very reductionist. This would be like saying that World War 2 was just atoms, molecules, and chemicals interacting, ignoring the sociological, historical, and psychological elements. To reduce events to their minuscule parts is to ignore the bigger picture.

I'm surprised Drew (a drug user) hasn't butted in here with more quotes and old posts he has found on the Internet.

Edited by Biff

a drug user? haha. I have been doing coffee but trying to avoid sugar. Even salt is a drug Biff!! No one knows this because the modern person has their energy channels shut off. Still I did try mimosa from botanical bear or something -- not for internal use!! haha. It's STRONGER than ayahuasca. Someone PM'd already on this. I assure you that FULL-LOTUS really channels the psychotropic energy. I've never done shrooms though nor LSD. Salvia a few times and pot a few times. I was drinking alcohol like a fish for a week trying to keep up with my dad. haha. I just needed an ANTISEPTIC. My parents cut me off and I said well I was eating THREE BULBS OF GARLIC A DAY!! Haha -- that's to counteract the sugar-acid modern diet! Boy did I stink. Now I drink THREE LIQUID CUPS OF VINEGAR A DAY and I add lemon juice.

Drugs? Yes indeed!

I'm surprised Drew (a drug user) hasn't butted in here with more quotes and old posts he has found on the Internet.

a drug user? haha. I have been doing coffee but trying to avoid sugar. Even salt is a drug Biff!! No one knows this because the modern person has their energy channels shut off. Still I did try mimosa from botanical bear or something -- not for internal use!! haha. It's STRONGER than ayahuasca. Someone PM'd already on this. I assure you that FULL-LOTUS really channels the psychotropic energy. I've never done shrooms though nor LSD. Salvia a few times and pot a few times. I was drinking alcohol like a fish for a week trying to keep up with my dad. haha. I just needed an ANTISEPTIC. My parents cut me off and I said well I was eating THREE BULBS OF GARLIC A DAY!! Haha -- that's to counteract the sugar-acid modern diet! Boy did I stink. Now I drink THREE LIQUID CUPS OF VINEGAR A DAY and I add lemon juice.

Drugs? Yes indeed!

After my use of shrooms I believe the experience showed me the unlimited potential of practice and the mind/subjective reality etc, thus creating a catalyst for me to take my practice about 100x more seriously than previously. Marijuana has also always been beneficial to me in cultivating a positive perception of reality. Certain drugs like cocaine, heroin, meth, etc, have shown me perhaps revelations that I thought were valid at the time, but in reality it is the addictive nature of the drug trying to take hold. Ecstasy (MDMA) I believe, is one of the few drugs many people consider to be "hard", which I believe one can derive spiritual experiences/epiphanies from. However, I will never substitute a regime of drugs for real practice, ever. They are supplementary at best.

Could any pro-drug people please give me the pro-drug side so my video doesnt come off as weak?

I am not a drug user (never been) but I am certain that endogenous DMT release in the brain is responsible for spiritual experiences like you describe. I highly recommend you to read "DMT - the Spirit Molecule" by Rick Strassman. I don't want to spoil your reading but the conclusions of the author are astonishing. Also as a sequel for the reading I suggest the book "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot.

After my use of shrooms I believe the experience showed me the unlimited potential of practice and the mind/subjective reality etc, thus creating a catalyst for me to take my practice about 100x more seriously than previously. Marijuana has also always been beneficial to me in cultivating a positive perception of reality. Certain drugs like cocaine, heroin, meth, etc, have shown me perhaps revelations that I thought were valid at the time, but in reality it is the addictive nature of the drug trying to take hold. Ecstasy (MDMA) I believe, is one of the few drugs many people consider to be "hard", which I believe one can derive spiritual experiences/epiphanies from. However, I will never substitute a regime of drugs for real practice, ever. They are supplementary at best.

Thats the hardest arguement for me to answer. Drugs as a supplement..... :(

Since we have the same initials -- I'll repost my Drugs to Biff response as it goes into specific detail about the energy body channels and drugs....

Biff -- or is it Biffy? I mean I'm ASS-you-me-ing from your avatar that you read on the biffy? haha.

Seriously though maybe you were inspired with such a question due to my "O at a D" discovery being first posted for public criticism and purview over at Daniel Pinchbeck's old website http://breakingopenthehead.com

"feel the need" as you put it Biff -- I guess that's sort of the opposite of not feeling the need to take LSD or other synthetic psychotropics? haha.

Actually the Bushmen did you-se psychotropic plants but is was for the FEMALES as a tool and only sometimes for the males. AND since only 10% of the females trained to be healers while 90% of the males trained to be healer -- most of the trance dance healing was based on

kundalini or sublimated sex energy.

Still psychotropics were used by the SOURCE (Bushmen-Pgymy culture) of the whole yoga-qigong-alchemy spiritual powers scene. haha.

So I wondered -- I pondered -- also I admired Pinchbeck's first book when he traveled around the world investigating traditional indigenous psychotropics.

For example Wade Davis states that psychotropics are actually used very little in West Africa for initiation whereas if you look into in the traditional secret societies a man is not a real man -- in fact a man is closer to an animal -- until after successful kundalini training which is again

the means and ability to sublimate and purify (ionize) the sex hormone energy.

You find the same secret drumming initiation for females in East Africa where, in contrast the FEMALES ARE EATEN by the male drummers. Just buy the music c.d. WITCHCRAFT AND RITUAL MUSIC OF KENYA. This is from the Bushmen males reporting that they "collect the N/um of young maidens" -- just as Mantak Chia reports similarly.

So anyway I go to http://breakingopenthehead.com and I realize that for all of Daniel's psychotropic plant experience his electromagnetic essence -- his spirit consciousness -- is

STILL STUCK IN HIS LOWER CHAKRAS!!

I point this out to Daniel -- I say look Daniel -- you can't sit in full-lotus -- you're not sublimating your sex energy, etc. Daniel, despite being the famous Beatnik guru that he is, did have a brief direct correspondence with me on his website and then....

disappeared. Abandoned his OWN website, turning up later under the group project of http://realitysandwich.com (and karmically the yoga teachers in NYC have since been in "dialog" or debate? with Daniel -- still yoga or hatha yoga is NOT the same as IONIZATION to create chi and shen -- i.e. alchemy through the small universe and microcosmic orbit training).

Anyway so I figured I was at least obligated to oblige HIS (Pinchbeck's) side of the story by testing the 3rd Eye full-lotus up against the psychotropic plant experiences.

Salvia is legal so no hesitation there. I researched as much as I could stand and I had a friend who said he did every other drug but one hit of salvia scared him to death. His spirit flew out of his body and got stuck in the floor!!!

Again I posted my salvia experiences first on http://breakingopenthehead.com and I discovered that salvia did indeed activate the kundalini. But the magnetic power of the 3rd Eye overcame the salvia. At least to the extent that I just continually blacked out while waking up in full-lotus. ONCE I woke up with the ability to see rainbow auras around my hands -- even though I was in a pitch-black room, with a hat over my eyes, my eyes closed. I was totally lucid, still in full-lotus, coming out of blacking out.

Earlier the salvia did try to pull my spirit out of my body, as had happened with my friend and many others. But the salvia only was able to pull my spirit HALFWAY out of my body! I was in full-lotus, laughing at the salvia, while half my spirit was out of my body! haha.

Now granted, as per Gabriel Cousin's new edition of his SPIRITUAL NUTRITION book (referred to on http://realitysandwich.com )

I'd like to clear up this whole "what is kundalini?" issue that has now cropped up on this thread. Cousins states that there's TWO SOURCES OF KUNDALINI -- there's the body kundalini from the root chakra and then there's the spirit kundalini that comes down through the top of the head. Normally the spirit kundalini gets stuck on the way down through the body to meet and activate the body kundalini. I would say spirit kundalini is polarized light -- and that's why it gets stuck.

I just posted the BIOPTRON polarized light healing device from Hungary on Enouch's thread and the video for it is on my new blog post

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

O.K. so the psychotropic plants activate the BODY kundalini whereas transmission from an energy master is the spirit kundalini -- shakti or shen. It needs to be emphasized that SHEN is much more powerful -- more intense -- and much more rare than chi or qi (classical electromagnetic energy). Shen is holographic laser energy. Even still when the time phase of spirit shen energy is opposite to itself -- which is called the pilot wave in quantum mechanics -- then pure awareness is achieved. Pure consciousness as formless awareness is the source of the shen-shakti-spirit energy.

The body kundalini is jing or N/um -- N/um is translated as the BOILING ENERGY IN THE BELLY. sound familiar? Tummo as well.

When the psychotropic plants activate body kundalini (and DMT DOES THIS BIG-TIME) since it's through the pineal gland DMT the effect is to

"polarize" the body's energy -- hence the focus on PURGING in DMT healing (and DMT healing is used for serious conditions like cancer)....

For example in alchemy -- "taoist yoga" - and kriya yoga -- it's stated NO SALT -- why? Because salt goes against the polarization -- as chloride is a negative ion (a proton-based ion) while ionization relies on alkaline positive ions or electrons like potassium. Salt is pervasive in any grain-based diet!

In fact a high potassium diet is the key whereas salt with chloride kills off the polarization. For the secret of potassium plasma from the magnetic momentum of proton polarization read CIA mind control Dr. Andrija Puharich's book BEYOND TELEPATHY (and yes he did test psychotropic shrooms for the CIA).

In the Bushmen training the kundalini is activated through fasting for the males and through the SPIRIT kundalini transmission from the master healer. But the trance dance healing relies on the VOICE OF THE FEMALE WHICH IS THE GENERATIVE FORCE IN TAOIST YOGA OR AGAIN THE JING ENERGY.

That's why phone healing is so easy versus energy transmission through visual writing! haha.

But if the females want to be a healer then the plant DMT is relied on again to polarize the body's energy. My "natural resonance revolution" analysis is based on Western modern consciousness being left-brain dominant with science relying on right-hand dominant technology. Science, in turn, is transforming right-brain dominant life (shamanic ecology) that relies on left-hand dominant carbon-based molecules into right-hand dominant silica-based technology!

The polarization of the body-mind through kundalini (be it right-handed spirit light or "left-handed path" -- right-brain sex energy) is through the SAME parasympathetic FEMALE internal climax nervous system of the right-brain vagus nerve-3rd Eye-inner ear system.

Still the psychotropic plant energy is limited since it just activates a person's internal body kundalini energy. So the real ayahuasca healers ALSO practice sex sublimation by avoiding all females -- going deep into the jungle -- and doing so for

3 months!!

sounds familiar! Robert Tindell's book details this.

Anyway when I did do the DMT psychotropic plant in FULL-LOTUS then I could optimize the body kundalini energy by refocusing it BACK INTO MY BODY VIA THE PINEAL GLAND.

This is the "Yan Xin Secret" -- see my http://mind-energy.net article by that name. You hold your hands in front of your body to REFLECT THE POLARIZED LIGHT BACK from the 3rd eye back INTO YOUR LOWER TAN TIEN.

So that creates a free energy circuit and once the 3rd eye is fully open then, as Santiago states, you can take in the spirit kundalini and activate the body kundalini -- the jing. The spirit kundalini is power intensity due to light COHERENCE or harmonization so that the phase or time synchronization and higher frequency (QUANTUM) creates the power whereas body kundalini is classical power -- amplitude -- based on the longer wavelength (lower frequency) having more energy intensity, along with NUMBER of particles.

This again is the paradox of "lowering" your brain wave frequency to "increase" your body power! But as the classical kundalini power gets ionized back into electromagnetic energy then the overall brain synchronization goes into a "higher" frequency as quantum SHEN energy -- for 3rd eye visions.

Biffy sorry about the bathroom reference and did you get those women high when you helped them give birth? haha.

Thats the hardest arguement for me to answer. Drugs as a supplement..... :(

"During a "spiritual experience", chemicals are released in the brain that cause all sorts of lights, feelings, and what-nots to go on. These can be simulated with taking drugs but there is nothing spiritual about it. This is the "bottom up" approach and no drug can cause your brain to release enough chemicals and no drug can add enough chemicals to your brain to allow it to touch Tao/God. Tao/God is infinite and drugs and your physical brain are finite which means the finite cannot touch the infinite but the infinite CAN touch the finite. The only true spiritual path is the top down approach which is the divine touching our minds and this touch releases chemicals as a side effect only. Drugs close down the mind, but a pure awakening done through meditation or prayer leaves us more open to the touch of God/Tao."

I like what you are trying to do and agree with it. I don't want your video to be weak, but you have a tremendous uphill battle here. (Since I have been reading Chapter 1 twice a day of the Tao Te Ching, I also think you might want to be a little careful in "pushing an agenda." (Which I am doing at this moment).

I think that the biggest problem with your argument is that it comes across as, "Only I know the best way, my way is the only true way" etc. Its precocious, judgmental, very Nancy Reagan. Like I said I agree with you but that it what it sounds like to me.

Secondarily, you have a problem that even with recreational drug use, one can catch glimpses of the infinite. I tried to go a little further, with a more ritual approach, but never achieved anything more (while the rest of my friends partied, haha). So anyone that has caught a glimpse of the infinite thinks that with a little more product, with a little more time, "I can get there." it didn't work for me, but in the end you have people like me that aren't so interested in drugs anymore, but feel like to some extent, that they wouldn't be interested in the spiritual side of things now without that previous (albeit recreational) glimpse.

Why don't you make another sword video. You can have two opposing camps. In one you have someone training and meditating and in the other they are partying and eating acid. Both in their own ways can discuss "the infinite" in their own terms. Then you can have the sword battle, where the guy that meditated lops off the head of the acid eater in an instant -- head falls to ground after being supported momentarily by the geyser of blood bursting out of the neck. Old school shit. And then the group of acid eaters say, "Whoa dude, that was way cool, I want to go to that school."

I like what you are trying to do and agree with it. I don't want your video to be weak, but you have a tremendous uphill battle here. (Since I have been reading Chapter 1 twice a day of the Tao Te Ching, I also think you might want to be a little careful in "pushing an agenda." (Which I am doing at this moment).

I think that the biggest problem with your argument is that it comes across as, "Only I know the best way, my way is the only true way" etc. Its precocious, judgmental, very Nancy Reagan. Like I said I agree with you but that it what it sounds like to me.

Secondarily, you have a problem that even with recreational drug use, one can catch glimpses of the infinite. I tried to go a little further, with a more ritual approach, but never achieved anything more (while the rest of my friends partied, haha). So anyone that has caught a glimpse of the infinite thinks that with a little more product, with a little more time, "I can get there." it didn't work for me, but in the end you have people like me that aren't so interested in drugs anymore, but feel like to some extent, that they wouldn't be interested in the spiritual side of things now without that previous (albeit recreational) glimpse.

Why don't you make another sword video. You can have two opposing camps. In one you have someone training and meditating and in the other they are partying and eating acid. Both in their own ways can discuss "the infinite" in their own terms. Then you can have the sword battle, where the guy that meditated lops off the head of the acid eater in an instant -- head falls to ground after being supported momentarily by the geyser of blood bursting out of the neck. Old school shit. And then the group of acid eaters say, "Whoa dude, that was way cool, I want to go to that school."

Nice post! :D The last para was a rocker!! :lol:

Drugs suck. But if you really need to do them, you should do them.

I have friends who are heavy drug users, but I don't really look down on them that much. They are going their own paths, and they respect my "New Age" hullaboo just as well.

A part of me thinks that drug users who are doing it for the purpose of discovery, not self-hatred (although both are bound to be related), and some sense of hippie "freedom" or what not, are actually more respectable than conditioned lab rats (that's a metaphor) who rot in timidity and fear.

I know I posted before that drugs are absolutely unnecessary and hindering to spiritual progress, and I still hold that view for those cultivating Taoist and Buddhist methods. But for those conditioned by society, drugs can be a useful tool for breaking through.

They would, of course, need to realize in the end that drug use is never something good to become attached to.

Ecstasy (MDMA) I believe, is one of the few drugs many people consider to be "hard", which I believe one can derive spiritual experiences/epiphanies from. However, I will never substitute a regime of drugs for real practice, ever. They are supplementary at best.

Yes, the epiphany is that serotonin/dopamine release has nothing to do with happiness. :D .

Just out of curiosity darin,

have you tried any drugs since you awakened your kundalini.

if so please tellus your experiences.

if not i implore you

smoke a joint

arguments are useful

but i feel that if you are serious about this movie, you will need experience in the subject, if only a little.

in my opinion it depends on the drug. for instance i wont drink alcohol.

also i believe natural substances are the way to go.

the arguments against drug use and spirituality are a fairly recent development. The ancient shamans who laid the foundation of what we are doing felt that spirituality and enthogens synergized well.

^_^

Love is the Drug -- classic Roxy Music song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_KFebLWpY0

The only drugs I use are tea and alcohol, so I wouldn't really know anything about drugs and spirituality. I guess this applies to most of the people here, we're meditators, of course we think meditation is best! Without any actual experience of the "drug path" we're just annoying "our way is the best"-people.

-there are people here who seem to have done the drug thing and gone over to meditation. This is a good argument. but still is moralistic and annoying :P

What about angling it from a different perspective? Something like: "Meditation is ultimately much more awesome than drugs! Once reached, the "high" is permanent! no legal issues! What do you really want to do? Stare at an imaginary landscape of giant mushrooms, or have sex with the DIVINE?! B) "

Weed and shrooms are the most I've done, but I have friends who've done everything under the sun. I have to agree with SereneBlue about the ability of drugs to help uncondition the mind. It's what happened to me. Weed was my catalyst for spirituality, and while it held me back at first, I think it's easier to let go of weed than it is to let go of all the bullshit American society had shoved in my brain since my birth.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/06/proof-that-mari/

Al-Khidr, The Green Man

http://khidr.org/

The Green Prophet, Khizr:

Islam's Patron Saint of Cannabis

"To the follower of Islam the holy spirit in bhang... is the spirit of the great prophet Khizr, or Elijah."

http://khidr.org/cannabis.htm

Bhang is a preparation from the leaves and flowers (buds) of the female cannabis plant.

Bhang was first used as part of the Hindu rite in India around 1000 BC and soon became an integral part of Hindu culture. In the ancient text Atharvaveda, bhang is described as a beneficial herb that "releases anxiety". Preparations of bhang were sacred to the gods, particularly Shiva. One of Shiva's epithets is "Lord of Bhang."

In imitation of Shiva, many sadhus use Bhang to boost meditation and to achieve transcendental states. Bhang or cannabis is also known to be popular amongst Sufis as an aid to spiritual ecstasy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhang

Weed and shrooms are the most I've done, but I have friends who've done everything under the sun. I have to agree with SereneBlue about the ability of drugs to help uncondition the mind. It's what happened to me. Weed was my catalyst for spirituality, and while it held me back at first, I think it's easier to let go of weed than it is to let go of all the bullshit American society had shoved in my brain since my birth.

Edited by drewhempel

In the same vein as some other posts, the cultures and religions that have depended upon drug use for use in the spiritual realm are many. Are you prepared to say that somehow your experiences with divinity through meditation are somehow superior to indigenous populations in the rain forests of Brazil that blow green paste into each others' noses, or native peoples of what is now known as the US that used peyotl to communicate with the infinite (to name a few (and I am no expert on this so it may be erroneous))? That sounds awfully pompous doesn't it?

Your problem is that 99% of people use drugs for all of the wrong reasons. But in order to justify their use, the smart ones point to the 1% of people or cultures that used drugs STRICTLY FOR SPIRITUAL INTENTIONS. Are these smart ones using drugs in the same manner and for the same reasons as those with the spiritual intentions? ... mostly no. But they raise the question and you will sound like a close-minded, right-wing, fear monger from Alabama when you say, "My way is better, down with the stoners."

I can't see how to do it yet. While my last post about the sword fight was a joke, I do think that people respond better and are more convinced of an argument when they can see contrast or an example as opposed to simply, "I am stating this and therefore it is true."

Smoke some DMT or snort some Ketamine and you won't think that you can't touch God/Tao from drugs. You could meditate 8 hrs a day for 10 years and not have any effect or have one of the above 2 and touch God within a few minutes. When you trip hard off these 2 the same chemicals are in your brain as when you really do 'touch' the tao through meditation. Smoking weed is just going to make you spaced out, if you want some real spiritual experiences have some real meds haha. U can't wreak your body from a short spurt of drug use. Regardless of what you hear. Unless u overdose but thats why anyone with half a brain would research what they take. check out www.erowid.org it is the drug supersite. It has all the information.

Drugs are good mmmmmK.

(Also if you've had the spirtual experience on drugs... it's easier to get there while ur off drugs. You already been there, just replicate the experience)

Wow.... I think I will just keep my anti-drug video simple and funny. I actually do drug research for a living so I know a little bit about them. This is probably one of those things where no real debate is possible since neither side will change their minds much like on the topics of abortion, war, execution and other hot button issues.

Thanks for all your help guys! :)

Wow.... I think I will just keep my anti-drug video simple and funny. I actually do drug research for a living so I know a little bit about them. This is probably one of those things where no real debate is possible since neither side will change their minds much like on the topics of abortion, war, execution and other hot button issues.

Thanks for all your help guys! :)

I would value your opinion on the matter. i respect you as a taoist master and love new tai chi sword series videos.

i believe that most of the information on the effects of drugs on spirituality is inaccurate because of slanted opinions.

my experience is that as chi develops so does the high you receive from drugs. I notice that certain drugs tend to amplify energetic activity.

as a counter to your first argument

i do not see the drugs i use as just chemicals, any more than i see meditation as just breathing exercises. I try to commune with the spirit of the plant. i like to allow it to teach me and guide me. it is like a teacher or ally.

as for recreational use. i love how it forms connections. I like how it brings people together and raises the vibrations.

the spirit of the plant enters all aspects of your life. it guides you and empowers you.

^_^