r.w.smith

Hacker Warning

Hi guys,

I just wanted to warn everybody here about visiting suspect websites. Your ip information can easily be obtained from these sites. Unless you know the person i would not be following any links.

Im not pointing the finger at anybody,But i know what was planned.

Regards,

what was planned? So "suspect websites" are a threat even if you have firewall protection?

# If someone possesses my private IP information, what type of security risk does it present?

First of all, every single Internet user has an IP number, therefore a chance of you becoming a victim of a malicious attack is minimized by the overwhelming pool of IP addresses available to those who exercise this type of activity. Second of all, to protect your privacy, the Internet Service Providers do not release any digitally stored legal or financial bank information to anyone but legal authorities. Therefore your private information connected to your ISP provider generally remains very secure.

There is still a chance though that you may become a target of an internet hacker attack. The IP address attack spoofs your local Internet connection by trying to forge your computer's IP via software vulnerabilities. If have your computer connected directly to a DSL or Cable Modem without a router or a firewall, a hacker may be able to access the private data on your computer, especially if you use file sharing. In this situation, it would not be a bad idea to get a good Firewall software along with an Antivirus software commonly used by people such as Antivir or Avast!, or a hardware router with a built in digital firewall. There is a definite advantage of having a hardware firewall built-in into a router. While a software firewall is good and gives you full control, it may be susceptible to viruses, misconfigurations and crashes, while a hardware firewall always runs in the background, allowing only outgoing traffic, giving you somewhat a limited control of your inbound traffic while providing you with the best possible protection from a dangerous inbound traffic.

Hi guys,

I just wanted to warn everybody here about visiting suspect websites. Your ip information can easily be obtained from these sites. Unless you know the person i would not be following any links.

Regards,

It would be nice if you provide some information about those suspect sites instead of giving half-baked info.

Thanks.

Well i aplogize for the lack of information. However i dont think you guys are in any trouble. Its mainly some others who have taken part in the verbal bashing of a certain individual. We were all sent links to a non existent website in the purpose of obtaining our ip details.

Regards,

what was planned? So "suspect websites" are a threat even if you have firewall protection?

# If someone possesses my private IP information, what type of security risk does it present?

First of all, every single Internet user has an IP number, therefore a chance of you becoming a victim of a malicious attack is minimized by the overwhelming pool of IP addresses available to those who exercise this type of activity. Second of all, to protect your privacy, the Internet Service Providers do not release any digitally stored legal or financial bank information to anyone but legal authorities. Therefore your private information connected to your ISP provider generally remains very secure.

There is still a chance though that you may become a target of an internet hacker attack. The IP address attack spoofs your local Internet connection by trying to forge your computer's IP via software vulnerabilities. If have your computer connected directly to a DSL or Cable Modem without a router or a firewall, a hacker may be able to access the private data on your computer, especially if you use file sharing. In this situation, it would not be a bad idea to get a good Firewall software along with an Antivirus software commonly used by people such as Antivir or Avast!, or a hardware router with a built in digital firewall. There is a definite advantage of having a hardware firewall built-in into a router. While a software firewall is good and gives you full control, it may be susceptible to viruses, misconfigurations and crashes, while a hardware firewall always runs in the background, allowing only outgoing traffic, giving you somewhat a limited control of your inbound traffic while providing you with the best possible protection from a dangerous inbound traffic.

Spoofing should be close to impossible because cisco routers have measures built-in that protects against that kind of stuff. All you have to do with the older routers is put an extended ACL on it in order to prevent spoofing.

For a personal computer, it is wise to follow a layered approach:

1. firewall

2. anti-virus/anti-spyware

3. IDS/IPS

Spoofing should be close to impossible because cisco routers have measures built-in that protects against that kind of stuff. All you have to do with the older routers is put an extended ACL on it in order to prevent spoofing.

1. firewall

3. IDS/IPS

Thankyou Lino,

LEAKED VIDEOS

Thread Started on Sept 14, 2007

Sean D.

Staff

Hi Guys,

Option one: hire a hacker to go into Therion's account and get his personal info so we can kill

him. Just kidding; but we could hack in and get his personal info and shut him down or try to

some how? Actually the more I think about it, the more it sounds stupid. But, if one of you

guys think you or someone you know could get into his computer and implant a virus and

blow his computer to shit, we will pay you. David is open to this... I think. Really, he said we

could try it.

Option two: David's suggestions to me.

"I would suggest to take the following actions:

1-To post the letters i wrote on the topic or at least relevant lines, especially the

simple reflections i recently wrote to avoid the superficial skeptical eye

observations, am fully aware we will not be able to avoid them, but we at least

act in the correct way, then is up to them what to believe as usual.

2-i must ask all the participant that were present at the demos and videos to post

the reality of their experience, and of course you and the Yin Yang Dong crew are

most welcome to do the same, i will ask other friends as well.

3-it is important to put a link to the forum inviting people to be educated before

expressing extreme unskillfull views

4- extremely important also to link the video with already seen videos of the

Magus to show a thread of continuity in my work with these masters

this could be done by simply reminding the existence of other masters i worked

with and experiments done

All of these 4 actions will need to be done again and againb correcting angles and

improving communication of what it is we are doing, probably for a long time

depending on how hot the topic becomes, tell the guys am very sorry but You

tube should be their new home for a while they are all co-causing forces in this

event, and i know it truly could be turn from poison to elixir but need now some

hard team work and patience

for the time being these seem the most important steps to be taken

sincerely

David"

--------------------------

Re: LEAKED VIDEOS

rfunaki

Foundation Student

Sean D. wrote:

"Option one: hire a hacker to go into Therion's account and get his personal info so we can kill him. Just kidding; but we

could hack in and get his personal info and shut him down or try to some how? Actually the more I think about it, the more it

sounds stupid. But, if one of you guys think you or someone you know could get into his computer and implant a virus and

blow his computer to shit, we will pay you. David is open to this... I think. Really, he said we could try it."

It theoritcally could be done, but then what? Someone else who no doubt has saved the video

to their hard drive because of the controversy behind it, will do the same thing. And then on

top of that, we have the controversy of us implanting a trojan on their computer on top of

everything else.

To Chris: Hacking is difficult - but a user inviting a virus to themselves happens so often it's

ridiculous. I have fixed to many people's PCs with this problem, it's crazy how quickly people

compromise the information on and security of their computer. I am by no means a hacker, I

only know these things from, ironically, fixing them.

- Rick F.

---------------------------------------

Sean D.

Staff

If it is Therion from the Taobums, he is probably getting back at me for something I said that

he didn't like. If I remember correctly, he was not a fan of me or what I had to say.

That's the problem with these forums; half the people are 20 something college kids who

have no clue and are just there to cause problems.

All the more reason not to insult the poor guy and cause him to go off on a hate trip. The

world doesn't need any more Michael Winn's running around spewing hate in all directions. If

you guys comment on his You Tube page, just stick to the facts and don't make it personal.

Sweat talk him into seeing our point of view; he's weak and hurt because of some insecurity.

If we stroke his ego, saying that we admire his courage and want to invite him to a seminar

and, 'just be friends.' Actually I really like that. We could invite him when Jette comes and

just win him over to our circle. He would be learning the form and nothing else, so we

wouldn't have to worry about him giving anything really damaging out to the public and...

then again maybe not.

This whole thing just sucks.

S

-----------------------------------------

Sean D.

Staff

rfunaki wrote:

"It theoritcally could be done, but then what? Someone else who no doubt has saved the video to their hard drive because of

the controversy behind it, will do the same thing. And then on top of that, we have the controversy of us implanting a trojan

on their computer on top of everything else."

Could we just hack his You Tube account and delete video and change his password so he

can't log back in? I guess he could just do it again, but it might be enough to stop him. Do

you guys know any hackers?

What would be nice is if we could find out his identity. Now, that would give us some

leverage. Anyway to do that?

Anything you guys come up with is welcome.

david

Staff

hello guys

I think no extreme action should be taken to harm anyone, the purpose of who posted the

videos is not to harm.

The idea of an hacker would simply be to satisfy the curiosity of finding out the identity of the

person, but it might well be that Therion, whom by the way is a member here and posted a

number or Magus related posts and even pictures(suggesting he was somehow connect with

Mo Pai and Kostas or Andreas otherwise there is no way he could have these pics) is not the

person we look for, in fact it might be that like Liuba he just found the video somewhere else.

There is of course the chance he is our man and is now here with us, and in that case, is hard

to know who he is.

His name here as Therion, greek word for " the beast" and his email: Typhonian@... take

name from the goddes Typhos/n (Typhoid fever take the name from the goddess) indicate

someone with culture, so if you are reading this, congratulation.

Typhonians or to be Typhonic is an appellation often but not only meant for people with non

mainstream political, social and mostly religious idea.

The Mytology of the Goddess and the name implies a condition in antropology defined as prepatriarchal

when the Mother-feminine was considered the God-Head.

In Egypt Typhos is mother to Seth and often identified with Seth himself, the antagonist of

Horus.

The subtle intelligence of our friend amuses the anthropologist in me, for in fact Therion-the

beast- is another name of Satan, one of the etimology of which goes back to Seth-An, the

union of Seth son of Typhon the Anti God (or in gnosticism true God or true path to reveal

God) and An, Goddes of the Moon, opposed to Horus God of the Sun.

He show us to be a fine man, intellectual fauthor of the feminine, definetly a rebel but for a

good cause even if cloacked or easily misinterpreted.

So assuming Therion is the mysterious antihero/true hero, let us play along and hope that his

decision truly was for the best, if its a just a case of chance and Therion has in fact nothing to

do with it, anyway let us play along using the power of correct thought, speech and action to

lead many that will watch these videos toward something real and good if they will ask for it.

best of luck to all

1. firewall

3. IDS/IPS

One more thing,

The internet is a medium. A medium meaning that attacks of any kind can be conducted, even supernatural attacks.

Please refrain from stupid comments like this. Learn to watch your mind which is more important.

Good advice. You should follow it.

mouse

LEAKED VIDEOS

Thread Started on Sept 14, 2007

Sean D.

Staff

Hi Guys,

Option one: hire a hacker to go into Therion's account and get his personal info so we can kill

him. Just kidding; but we could hack in and get his personal info and shut him down or try to

some how? Actually the more I think about it, the more it sounds stupid. But, if one of you

guys think you or someone you know could get into his computer and implant a virus and

blow his computer to shit, we will pay you. David is open to this... I think. Really, he said we

could try it.

Option two: David's suggestions to me.

"I would suggest to take the following actions:

1-To post the letters i wrote on the topic or at least relevant lines, especially the

simple reflections i recently wrote to avoid the superficial skeptical eye

observations, am fully aware we will not be able to avoid them, but we at least

act in the correct way, then is up to them what to believe as usual.

2-i must ask all the participant that were present at the demos and videos to post

the reality of their experience, and of course you and the Yin Yang Dong crew are

most welcome to do the same, i will ask other friends as well.

3-it is important to put a link to the forum inviting people to be educated before

expressing extreme unskillfull views

4- extremely important also to link the video with already seen videos of the

Magus to show a thread of continuity in my work with these masters

this could be done by simply reminding the existence of other masters i worked

with and experiments done

All of these 4 actions will need to be done again and againb correcting angles and

improving communication of what it is we are doing, probably for a long time

depending on how hot the topic becomes, tell the guys am very sorry but You

tube should be their new home for a while they are all co-causing forces in this

event, and i know it truly could be turn from poison to elixir but need now some

hard team work and patience

for the time being these seem the most important steps to be taken

sincerely

David"

--------------------------

rfunaki

Foundation Student

Sean D. wrote:

"Option one: hire a hacker to go into Therion's account and get his personal info so we can kill him. Just kidding; but we

could hack in and get his personal info and shut him down or try to some how? Actually the more I think about it, the more it

sounds stupid. But, if one of you guys think you or someone you know could get into his computer and implant a virus and

blow his computer to shit, we will pay you. David is open to this... I think. Really, he said we could try it."

It theoritcally could be done, but then what? Someone else who no doubt has saved the video

to their hard drive because of the controversy behind it, will do the same thing. And then on

top of that, we have the controversy of us implanting a trojan on their computer on top of

everything else.

To Chris: Hacking is difficult - but a user inviting a virus to themselves happens so often it's

ridiculous. I have fixed to many people's PCs with this problem, it's crazy how quickly people

compromise the information on and security of their computer. I am by no means a hacker, I

only know these things from, ironically, fixing them.

- Rick F.

---------------------------------------

Sean D.

Staff

If it is Therion from the Taobums, he is probably getting back at me for something I said that

he didn't like. If I remember correctly, he was not a fan of me or what I had to say.

That's the problem with these forums; half the people are 20 something college kids who

have no clue and are just there to cause problems.

All the more reason not to insult the poor guy and cause him to go off on a hate trip. The

world doesn't need any more Michael Winn's running around spewing hate in all directions. If

you guys comment on his You Tube page, just stick to the facts and don't make it personal.

Sweat talk him into seeing our point of view; he's weak and hurt because of some insecurity.

If we stroke his ego, saying that we admire his courage and want to invite him to a seminar

and, 'just be friends.' Actually I really like that. We could invite him when Jette comes and

just win him over to our circle. He would be learning the form and nothing else, so we

wouldn't have to worry about him giving anything really damaging out to the public and...

then again maybe not.

This whole thing just sucks.

S

Sean D.

Staff

rfunaki wrote:

"It theoritcally could be done, but then what? Someone else who no doubt has saved the video to their hard drive because of

the controversy behind it, will do the same thing. And then on top of that, we have the controversy of us implanting a trojan

on their computer on top of everything else."

Could we just hack his You Tube account and delete video and change his password so he

can't log back in? I guess he could just do it again, but it might be enough to stop him. Do

you guys know any hackers?

What would be nice is if we could find out his identity. Now, that would give us some

leverage. Anyway to do that?

Anything you guys come up with is welcome.

david

Staff

hello guys

I think no extreme action should be taken to harm anyone, the purpose of who posted the

videos is not to harm.

The idea of an hacker would simply be to satisfy the curiosity of finding out the identity of the

person, but it might well be that Therion, whom by the way is a member here and posted a

number or Magus related posts and even pictures(suggesting he was somehow connect with

Mo Pai and Kostas or Andreas otherwise there is no way he could have these pics) is not the

person we look for, in fact it might be that like Liuba he just found the video somewhere else.

There is of course the chance he is our man and is now here with us, and in that case, is hard

to know who he is.

His name here as Therion, greek word for " the beast" and his email: Typhonian@... take

name from the goddes Typhos/n (Typhoid fever take the name from the goddess) indicate

someone with culture, so if you are reading this, congratulation.

Typhonians or to be Typhonic is an appellation often but not only meant for people with non

mainstream political, social and mostly religious idea.

The Mytology of the Goddess and the name implies a condition in antropology defined as prepatriarchal

when the Mother-feminine was considered the God-Head.

In Egypt Typhos is mother to Seth and often identified with Seth himself, the antagonist of

Horus.

The subtle intelligence of our friend amuses the anthropologist in me, for in fact Therion-the

beast- is another name of Satan, one of the etimology of which goes back to Seth-An, the

union of Seth son of Typhon the Anti God (or in gnosticism true God or true path to reveal

God) and An, Goddes of the Moon, opposed to Horus God of the Sun.

He show us to be a fine man, intellectual fauthor of the feminine, definetly a rebel but for a

good cause even if cloacked or easily misinterpreted.

So assuming Therion is the mysterious antihero/true hero, let us play along and hope that his

decision truly was for the best, if its a just a case of chance and Therion has in fact nothing to

do with it, anyway let us play along using the power of correct thought, speech and action to

lead many that will watch these videos toward something real and good if they will ask for it.

best of luck to all

I was very surprised to hear Davids comments. He handled the matter very well i thought & demonstrated a decent level of maturity. However, You see how easily that situation could have turned into something much worse. Even to the point of breaking the law,stalking charges,etc. Thank christ David pulled these Lunatics up before something serious happened. I couldnt imagine S.D doing to well in the local prison system for 2 years with the infamous bubba on his tail :lol:

Regards,

Regards,

There was a time, long ago I was really into these dramas. Even got myself kicked off of Healing Tao website for a time, which takes some doing.

I think its a point of maturity (least for myself) to state your truth and walk away. No writing, no reading, not giving it a thought.

Obviously whatever dark thoughts and insults you have against them, they have for you. Its not worth the trouble, worse it turns noble aspiration which hopefully everyone in the field of spiritual work has into mudslinging gossip.

Michael

Why not point the finger. How could it possibly make things more inflamed than they already are?

Craig

Houtian

Please tell me how you have access to this information seemingly from the bowels of the secure area of discussion on another forum (foundation forum?).

Maybe you have said so previously, but this seems to bring things to a whole new level.

Thanks for considering my inquiry.

Craig

I assume the videos are removed? or is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO8XGTSiviE

I wasn't the one who posted those videos. They were not even posted on my youtube account which is where I post all my videos re supernatural powers. Someone with the name 'chikungtherion' posted those Jiang Shifu videos if I remember correctly. And about my identity I donated twice to the foundation forum so they know who I am. Why do you post this stuff here on taobums??? It looks like a private conversation between foundation forum staff.