Sign in to follow this  
Scadder21

Dr. Lin

I was just able to get his CD-ROM thinking it may clarify whats on the website. Did I get an illegal copy or something? The CDROM is just as confusing and the only video files are 24 second clips of one frame repeating itself over and over. I know Trunk has a great website that does a good job in clarifying. I'm still not sure if I understand the steps to Anal Breathing. Any help?

If giving women intense orgasms is kinky...yep it's pretty kinky.

There is energy work in there but the basic focus in on physical nuts and bolts practice ;)

I learnt Dr Lin a few years back. It's all in the CD and builds in stages.

I do like his system and I refer to it for "mechanical/physical" tips rather than the energy work stuff. If you get the physical happening the other stuff will build naturally as long as you are open and exploratory with your partner.

The CD on the ordering page says it for Windows XP. Does that mean it won't work on Macs? Solutions?

It's basically just a cd rom of .html files with some .gif (and audio/movies that you don't really need)

If a mac can read a windows format disk it should all be good. There is a PC program to read mac disks called TransMac, I'm guessing mac's have something similar if they still need it.

Sign in to follow this