Sign in to follow this  
Old Man Contradiction

Sifu Gregory Fong Demonstration (Dec.7th in Portland, Or)

5l3rjo.jpg

Fong has been teaching since 1970 in Portland, OR, but continues to travel to China each year in search of teachers to broaden his understanding of the Chinese healing and martial arts. He recently returned from a month-long stay in China where, deep in the mountains of Shaanxi Province, he met and learned from the Daoist master and Abbot of Wu Shan Temple, Xiao Zhixin. Here he practiced Bagua, Qigong for health and martial arts, herbal medicine for opening up the qi, and did research into the Yi Jing (Book of Changes).

Fong's lifetime mastery of Chinese martial and healing arts provides his students an unequaled opportunity to achieve their personal goals for health and well being-based on the fundamentals of how the body and mind work together, and focused on improving each individual's physical and mental fitness according to their age and level of conditioning.

Come see the free demonstration with the class of Sifu Gregory Fong!

Sifu Fong's Website:

www.i-chuan.net

Edited by Old Man Contradiction

Sifu Fong doesn't seem to answer his email, because I emailed him quite some time ago. I'm interested in checking out his I Chuan.

Sifu Fong doesn't seem to answer his email, because I emailed him quite some time ago. I'm interested in checking out his I Chuan.

Honestly, from what I've seen from others (even the famous yichuan guys), his yichuan goes unsurpassed. I really suggest visiting for the demonstration, you will see his I-chuan.

ps. Do you live in the PDX area?

Edited by Old Man Contradiction

Yeah. I live in Banks. Though I'm planning on moving back to Philadelphia next April.

I'm also shy, so I'm not one to call his phone number or just show up to a class. Pretty lame. I should go. Hahaha.

Yeah. I live in Banks. Though I'm planning on moving back to Philadelphia next April.

I'm also shy, so I'm not one to call his phone number or just show up to a class. Pretty lame. I should go. Hahaha.

I was the same way, so I had my brother go in with me for the first class since it's free. There'll be a bunch of people at the demo, so it won't be awkward or anything like walking into a class. I hope you decide to stop by, I'm happy I did.

Sign in to follow this