Sign in to follow this  
Moon Knight

Off Center or Twisted Energy Body?

I've noticed this ever since I began dabbling with meditating, but lately as I've gone deeper I've become more sensitive to it, and started to wonder if it's a sign of something more than some weird eye/brain perception thing.

When I meditate, especially if I close my eyes, I see/feel my body as if I am looking at a 45 degree angle to the right of wherever I am facing. It could also be described as feeling like the right side is more expansive and the left more condensed. Has anyone ever felt anything like this before?

It makes circulating the orbit feel especially strange, although on occasion I have felt a feeling a balance between the two sides. I guess on those days I had somehow or other balanced my organs and meridians more thoroughly before circulating.

I am right handed. My right side has always been much more dominant, and is thus somewhat stronger and significantly more coordinated. In martial arts if I am using both hands in a move, and the left is doing something considerably different than the right I have to be very conscious about including my left hand.

I'm starting to think it could be a qi imbalance between my left and right side due to the frequent stimulation both mental and physical of my right side. Thoughts?

Yes!

This happens. There are more than one back channels, as taught in Tibetan and also Taoist meditations.

In Taoism its called the waterwheel of 4 to 10 branches.

To balance it out, focus entirely on raising up the left channel in the rear, and down the right in the front.

If that is taking a while, you can also find a cranio sacral therapist to help. The manipulation of the floor bones of the skull will aid in the balance of the rear channels. Its also associated with the yin wei mai, and the yang wei mai. They are the cross orbital channels.

You might even have a slight bulging of the right side of your spinal muscles as this channel will be slightly more full.

:)

Edited by Eternal_Student

Sign in to follow this