Sign in to follow this  
ralis

H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III

I just ran across this guy on Facebook. Is he for real?

ralis

People need to relax. How is this different from calling yourself "Batman"? It's not. Your life is not disturbed in any way.

I find this whole thing to be hilarious. So does anyone understand the implications of this? I doubt it.

Nobody understands anything except you, Gold.

Nobody understands anything except you, Gold.

I doubt it. I am sure someone does, but it's not often. :)

Ok, I'll give some hints:

1. Imagine the best practitioner you can think of, with the best lineages and credentials, dropping their name, getting a plastic surgery, and showing up somewhere in a disreputable location, like on this forum, or at a bus stop, or something mundane like that. This person says hi, you chat, and this person gives you the best advice he can, the exact same kind he gives when he is a becrowned glorious lineage holder on display with a big name. So same advice, down to the letter, down to the facial muscle movements, but you don't recognize the face, or name, basically just any random dude. What happens?

2. Imagine the most credentialed super holy lama with many many lineages, in very high esteem, widely adored, giving slightly broken and somewhat bad advice. What happens in this case?

3. Imagine someone with fake credentials giving bad advice. What happens in this case?

4. Imagine someone with fake credentials giving good advice, as good as the real lama, but credentials were faked. What happens in this case?

Now when you ponder these 4 cases, things to consider:

What attracted you to a certain lineage or teaching in the first place, in the very beginning? How can you tell good advice from bad? How can you tell who is and who is not authoritative? Where and how did you learn that distinction?

:lol: :lol: One would derive more entertainment value from watching The Matrix!! hehehe

It says on the website that he can help one to attain rainbow body in 2 (TWO?) hours! Wow! This claim alone would probably make him his first million; after all, attachment to form is THE big thing of this century!! :lol:

I doubt it. I am sure someone does, but it's not often. :)

Ok, I'll give some hints:

1. Imagine the best practitioner you can think of, with the best lineages and credentials, dropping their name, getting a plastic surgery, and showing up somewhere in a disreputable location, like on this forum, or at a bus stop, or something mundane like that. This person says hi, you chat, and this person gives you the best advice he can, the exact same kind he gives when he is a becrowned glorious lineage holder on display with a big name. So same advice, down to the letter, down to the facial muscle movements, but you don't recognize the face, or name, basically just any random dude. What happens?

2. Imagine the most credentialed super holy lama with many many lineages, in very high esteem, widely adored, giving slightly broken and somewhat bad advice. What happens in this case?

3. Imagine someone with fake credentials giving bad advice. What happens in this case?

4. Imagine someone with fake credentials giving good advice, as good as the real lama, but credentials were faked. What happens in this case?

Now when you ponder these 4 cases, things to consider:

What attracted you to a certain lineage or teaching in the first place, in the very beginning? How can you tell good advice from bad? How can you tell who is and who is not authoritative? Where and how did you learn that distinction?

This is coming from a dirtbag...meaning ME, MYSELF, AND I.

A con artist is out to get money for free if possible.

:lol: :lol: One would derive more entertainment value from watching The Matrix!! hehehe

It says on the website that he can help one to attain rainbow body in 2 (TWO?) hours! Wow! This claim alone would probably make him his first million; after all, attachment to form is THE big thing of this century!! :lol:

I saw that and I want the drive through 30 min. special. :lol: He did say on the site that he teaches free of charge. :P Where did he get that hairdo?

ralis

Edited by ralis

I saw that and I want the drive through 30 min. special. :lol: He did say on the site that he teaches free of charge. :P Where did he get that hairdo?

ralis

Well, if he teaches free of charge, he must have got the hair done at the Zap Kapow barbershop down the road! :lol::lol:

Sign in to follow this