r.w.smith

Bing Zhao Empty Force

Hi Mouse,

I first met bing & his wife when they lived in brisbane before moving to sydney many years back. He told me that what he uses is not Chi, but a very different kind of energy. He said the weather was too humid here in Queensland & he could not cultivate the energy here. Hence the move to Sydney.

Well one of my friends just spent 2 months in China with Bing. I think he organized some tour over there or something. He's been with Bing for a long time now & has practiced

two key exercises (to develop the empty power) daily for almost 5 years. However I wanted to hear an opinion from a neutral source other then him. Sometimes students can be biased in their opinions . Do you have any opinion of Master Bing & do you have any experience with his energy.

My friend said he saw him knock somebody over,then drag him forwards again for about 6 feet. Bing seemed like a really hyped up crazy guy. We started talking about various chinese & some malaysian systems. But he was very biased towards all other systems of empty force. He said that all others were fake & only his is the real empty power :lol:

What do you think about all this.

Regards,

Well, I've seen some really funky things and yes, dragging students on the floor with his "shen" was one of the things I have seen.

His daoyin exercises helped me at a time when I needed it due to ill health and he gave me some general advice on cultivation from his taoist perspective.

As far as demonstrations go, I have not personally felt any of the effects so I cannot comment on them. However, I have seen some very impressive demonstratios during my time there.

I left cause I know that the system was not being taught. I find it a pity when he has 8-10 year students who devote time on a weekly basis to train and are pretty devoted to him but have no skill to speak of.

Perhaps he does have something there but I found the goals and outcomes of his practice did not align with my own practice.

As your friend spent 5 whole years doing the training, he would be in a better position to tell you what the benefits are if any.

Not exactly sure what you are after with your queries but if you are more specific I will answer to the best of my experience there.

mouse

Hi Mouse,

I first met bing & his wife when they lived in brisbane before moving to sydney many years back. He told me that what he uses is not Chi, but a very different kind of energy. He said the weather was too humid here in Queensland & he could not cultivate the energy here. Hence the move to Sydney.

Well one of my friends just spent 2 months in China with Bing. I think he organized some tour over there or something. He's been with Bing for a long time now & has practiced

two key exercises (to develop the empty power) daily for almost 5 years. However I wanted to hear an opinion from a neutral source other then him. Sometimes students can be biased in their opinions . Do you have any opinion of Master Bing & do you have any experience with his energy.

My friend said he saw him knock somebody over,then drag him forwards again for about 6 feet. Bing seemed like a really hyped up crazy guy. We started talking about various chinese & some malaysian systems. But he was very biased towards all other systems of empty force. He said that all others were fake & only his is the real empty power :lol:

What do you think about all this.

Regards,

Here's a long thread on him...

Anyone got some YouTube of him?

No,You hit the nail right on the head there. My friend trains everyday for a min of 2 hours. He has done the same moves over & over,But no external results manifest yet. You could say its like taichi silk reeling,performing one move over & over. However these are rapid type movements. The first impression i got from him was, you wont learn anything from this guy ! No doubt hes pretty good & i suppose we cant blame him for wanting to keep his secrets :lol:

And vortex thanks for that wonderful link. Your right its full of interesting info regarding bing. So i take it those guys on the forum must have been students of some kind.

All the best guys,