Sign in to follow this  
Ohm-Nei

I constantly find myself trying to make my inner energy, physical.

I feel like there is something very wrong with doing this. I feel like I'm looking for proof. To be honest, and not that it matters, I have seems to move the pinwheels, but it seems to happen when I simply allow it to occur... When I try to control its direction... it stops.

I would like to take things one step at a time and stop trying to prove to myself that this energy can be physical.

Any advice? Any person experiences that might help me work toward a different goal rather than trying to achieve 'supernatural powers'?

I feel like there is something very wrong with doing this. I feel like I'm looking for proof. To be honest, and not that it matters, I have seems to move the pinwheels, but it seems to happen when I simply allow it to occur... When I try to control its direction... it stops.

I would like to take things one step at a time and stop trying to prove to myself that this energy can be physical.

Any advice? Any person experiences that might help me work toward a different goal rather than trying to achieve 'supernatural powers'?

All powers are supernatural. For example breathing is a supernatural power and yet you don't mind breathing and do not feel ashamed. Having dreams is a supernatural power too. But you don't mind that.

On one hand, it's natural to want proof. And I don't think it's wrong. On the other hand, if you chase results without paying attention to the big picture, you will be disappointed. For a crude example, say you like some ice cream and you quickly go and grab it. Then you realize wait a second, I am still unhappy. I need to get me some DVDs to watch. You grab those and watch them and then realize that wasn't quite it. This is what happens if you pay attention to details but not the big picture. Why? Because you don't pay any mind to the true nature of your unsatisfaction, and jump at the first impulse that you believe will alleviate unsatisfaction. And you know what? Sometimes going with your first impulse works! That's the real problem. Since the pattern of failure is not consistent, there is no clear signal to stop chasing little concrete temporary forms of satisfaction.

I am not saying this to put anything down. DVDs are fine and ice cream is great, there is no problem. But it helps to be in tune with the big picture. Have a big mind. Have a vast mind. Have a vast heart. Not the size of a peanut, but vast.

I think if you even just pay a little attention to the big picture, to vastness, your worry about this or that power will vanish, because you'll be able to place such happenings within a big picture, know how and when they fit, what they do and don't do, etc... and not be either enthralled nor scared nor ashamed of the powers and have a natural and healthy relationship with all types of manifestations.

I hope this makes some sense.

Sign in to follow this