Owledge

Gold fillings, effects in regards to energetic practice

I've heard that removing amalgam fillings can significantly improve some energetic practices. I know a lot of fascinating things about gold and also did research on dental materials and their pro's and con's. Now I'm considering a small gold filling (high grade, palladium-free). There would then be no other metal in my mouth, so no problem with electricity.

Is there anything known about positive or negative effects of mostly pure ( and non-'monatomic' ;) ) gold being in permanent contact with the body's organism?

And could the electric effect spread to the whole body, e.g. would wearing silver jewelry increase oxidation when one has gold in the mouth?

My guess is that whatever fillings you put in your mouth, your energy body will quickly adapt to having them there. It also seems likely to me that most of any effect it will have will come from believing it will have an effect.

There has been a lot written on this subject and I think that there is a lot of truth in the suggestion that metals in and on our body effect how we are effected by the energies that constantly flow around and through us.

I have no direct comment to the subject but I do believe it is a valid subject for consideration.

Peace & Love!

There has been a lot written on this subject and I think that there is a lot of truth in the suggestion that metals in and on our body effect how we are effected by the energies that constantly flow around and through us.

I have no direct comment to the subject but I do believe it is a valid subject for consideration.

Peace & Love!

Gold plating is done with a gold solution that polarizes with the magnetic fields of the earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_plating

If it polarizes, it would also have a Diode effect of allowing electricity to flow one direction better than another...

Be carefull though when messing with gold as it often has cyanide still with it from the mining process...

Gold plating is done with a gold solution that polarizes with the magnetic fields of the earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_plating

If it polarizes, it would also have a Diode effect of allowing electricity to flow one direction better than another...

Be carefull though when messing with gold as it often has cyanide still with it from the mining process...

Well, even if there are traces of cyanide left (which would reduce the purity and would have to be declared - but I think with dental gold special care is applied to avoid things like cyanide), the body can handle them relatively well. I't almost like with ethanol. The body has an enzyme for it. You can eat several bitter almonds (containing amygdalin) a day without any problem. It might even be healthy due to the products of the enzymatic reaction.

Well, even if there are traces of cyanide left (which would reduce the purity and would have to be declared - but I think with dental gold special care is applied to avoid things like cyanide), the body can handle them relatively well. I't almost like with ethanol. The body has an enzyme for it. You can eat several bitter almonds (containing amygdalin) a day without any problem. It might even be healthy due to the products of the enzymatic reaction.

I saw 5ml of 0.01 mole of cyanide, being used as an FeO indicator, clear out the building where a chem lab was located - there were no deaths only because the lab had 100% pure O2 - ambulances carry only 20% O2.

I am sure they will declare the purity to you... NOT in this life though :lol::lol::lol:

Hm, seems to depend on the chemical compound. There are different kinds of cyanides. In the lab case it probably was more of the kind like the ones optimized for poisoning people.

At least you don't have to worry so much about the stones of fruits and almonds. 0,1 mg for every kg body weight each hour can be rendered harmless by the average human body.

Some time ago I ate one plum stone each day, and many people eat peach stones (and dried peaches) as cancer-countermeasures.

Is gold still used in dentistry?

Yes, around 60 tonnes of gold is used every year in dental restorations like bridges and crowns. Gold is the oldest dental restorative material, having been used for dental repairs for more than 4000 years and is considered by many experts to be the best available material. Gold-alloys used in dental work are proven to be durable and long-lasting.

Most importantly gold has excellent biocompatibility (it is non-toxic), so allergic reactions to a gold-based dental implant are extremely rare. It is interesting to note that in many countries if practising dentists are asked what type of material for a restoration they prefer for themselves, with few exceptions the answer is a gold alloy.

Now I am reading about many problems causes by dental gold, not only alloy metals in it, but also gold itself. Allegedly it remains in the tissue and is almost impossible to remove later.

Adding to that the claim that - even after amalgam removal - remaining hydrogen (CORRECTION: mercury) can cause even more trouble with the newly added gold.

My dentist said my filling is way too tiny for an inlay; that it would be problematic to do because of several reasons.

But what I've read about dental resins sounds horrible, too. Seems like I have to make a compromise because the lobby for a truly biocompatible solution is not powerful enough. Maybe the composites at least leave the body shortly after. But there's also formaldehyde used in the gluing process and that's also hard to get rid of.

Who knows - maybe my resin fillings are causing trouble for years and not the amalgam (alone).

Often it's really hard to find a way not to be poisoned. Much has to be changed in the world in this regard.

I don't suppose anybody here knows about alternative dental resins? Like one that is not specially designed to emit fluoride all the time to begin with?

Edited by Hardyg

Given that it is a small cavity and that you are putting it off, you may want to look into the claims made by the tooth soap people that using nutrition and brushing with soap enable the enamel to repair itself.

http://toothsoap.com/

Thanks. I will read it all tomorrow. Did a lot more research today. Hydroxylapatite, which IS dental enamel, has been experimentally used for fillings since at least 2005, and is included in some tooth pastes, and is used for bone repair, implants and that stuff, BUT apparently not yet available at dentists! :angry:

The simplest, most obvious solution, but first we have to endure decades of products from 'poison mixers'.

The best I could find so far is "Diamond Crown". Said to be virtually fully bio-compatible with no harmful effects, but no sufficient info about the ingredients from Diamond. They say, no harmful stuff included, but they should show what IS included and let me judge for myself. I mean, surely it's patent-protected, so they can openly say what's in it. Annoying, but what else to do? Very seldomly there are solutions without any downsides.

I hope my dentist offers application of that stuff, or I'll have to find a dentist who does. Personally I don't know a single dentist who has my sympathy. I'm a bit disappointed that a naturopath-dentist didn't at least mention Diamond and instead regularly uses Tetric (with electro-acupuncture allergy test beforehand). And I wonder what he'd recommend if I was allergic to Bis-GMA, because that's in nearly all dental resins.

(three things about Tetric: estrogen-like bisphenol-a-derivatives, fluoride ions (at least not sodium fluoride, so maybe this one could be OK, although it could make the teeth TOO brittle) and the major ingredient is !barium! glass, which is somewhat instable in water!)

update: regarding tooth soap and regeneration: I wonder how well damages to the enamel are repaired, i.e. whether the original shape is reconstructed ... and how. Theoretically it would probably be totally harmless then to leave the tooth like it is after removing a filling, provided the damage doesn't reach the dentine.

update 2: Some of my teeth have small damages, and they still look the same after years, so at least in the current state there's no regeneration of the original tooth form.

Edited by Hardyg