Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

Just did my first one-arm hindu-pushups!

I'm thinking that White Skeleton Meditation plus Pavel protocol is the ticket to seriously mutant strength gains. Do you have long term experience with WSM? If so, let me know what you think of this approach.

thanks,

Yoda

Thanks. He does say in the description that the practice can be counterproductive for young men due to the sexual energy that it brings up and that is definitely the challenge that I'm facing with it. It wakes me up in the middle of the night and commands me to mount Mrs. Yoda etc. It has caught off guard so far, but last night I remembered to meditate and it went away fairly easily. A middle of the night practice session will become the norm I'm guessing. If I can get the jing math to work, this practice will rock.

-Yoda

Thanks Mitch! I think I am going to need a bunch of bodywork in order to crack the pistol. I have an adhesion around my bladder that needs to be released that has been tormenting me for years. :cry:

"Freedom By Degree" is the reason that I can do the one-arm push-up stuff (be it Pavel or Furey style) but my lower body is wack.

If I can get that adhesion out I can accomplish many things in my cultivation and in my mundane life as well.

WHERED BE DA DIFFERRENCE BETTWEEN A NORMAL ONE HAND PUSHUP N A HINDOO ONE HAND PUSHUP??? IS THAT A ONE HAND PUSHUP YA DO WEARIN RAGS???

JUST *WONDERRIN*

RJ

Sign in to follow this