Prince...

Do any Bums stare at Goats?

Glenn Wheaton is a liar, he was never Special Forces. Michael Echanis died in '78 and Glenn is claiming to have trained with him at Ft. Bragg in '81. If you're truly interested you can check out this thread:

http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/sho...ead.php?t=25682

It has posts with people that DID train with Echanis and the guy who killed the goat, and it wasn't with his mind, it was with a dim mak-type of strike.

:)

by the way that technique is from Silat

Ilmu

"Death Stare"

Guy Savelli is real silat Kuntau teacher

Disgusting advertising, four of my teachers can do it and they never bothered with Silat.

Never waste an opportunity to advertise, eh :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm sure tons of indos are just killing goats with their super stare. There is a reason US Special Forces dropped the project.

Oh, it was a project <_< By the way, it doesn't require staring or even seeing the victim to make it work.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Christ almighty... people will believe anything these days. <_<

Actually, the story can be attacked from the other side too.

Somebody with "abilities" doesn't have to be "physically" present at a location

in order to effect the location where the attention is at.

They didn't kill the goat by staring at it, the guy who DID kill the goat said it was with a dim mak strike, but I guess we'll ignore that and keep our rose colored glasses on B).

Mantis I read your practice journal thread noting SFQ abilities and the small universe c.d. So how goes it? FYI I was forwarded an enquiry to http://martialdevelopment.com from the History Channel show Superhumans looking for qigong masters. I received a response from the t.v. show producer acknowledging her receiving my description of qigong master Chunyi Lin having long-distance healing abilities. She said she wanted to call me first before she called him, so I gave her my number. That was friday.

They didn't kill the goat by staring at it, the guy who DID kill the goat said it was with a dim mak strike, but I guess we'll ignore that and keep our rose colored glasses on B).

I saw this movie last night, and I've also watched an interview with Ronson and saw the BBC documentary the movie was based on. I'll probably also get his book.

I'm really annoyed. I'm just fed up. I would like some clarity. Getting away from religion and moral judgments and all that sort of thing, I think I'd like to approach this with common sense. There is no doubt, it is a fact that evolution created man. In hunter-gatherer societies, the gender roles were clearly delineated--the men hunted and protected the tribe from predators and other tribes, and the women gathered and took care of the children. For the vast majority of the time humans have been humans, that is what we have done, and evolutionary forces have shaped us.

I strongly believe that the fourth chakra is the woman's chakra, that is where a woman is naturally active. With my fourth chakra open and strongly functioning, I have these, I guess they would call them here siddhis. First, I can easily lactate. I have colostrum occasionally even though my youngest is almost nine. I have a very strong desire to cook, to shop for food, to feed people, especially children. This is not in my regular nature--I was a math major at an Ivy League school, I am naturally very cerebral. Now I get as excited about buying a chicken as I did about finding a good book at the bookstore. I am also more drawn to plants than I used to be--I currently have nine houseplants growing in my apartment and they are flourishing. I used to be a dead plant person, a black thumb. Also it is easier for me to intuit what people need, especially small children who can't communicate well. These are a woman's siddhis, not very exciting, but practical and useful. And they are fulfilling in their own way.

Likewise, I would assume that men who have an open and strongly functioning sixth chakra would be better at fulfilling their evolutionary male abilities. Watching the movie last night, something clicked. There was such an emphasis in the movie on the sixth chakra, with Jeff Bridges having an eye painted on his sixth chakra, the eye on the pyramid tattooed on their chests, and the mural of the pyramid eyes and so forth, that it finally sunk in. These lowbrow siddhis that people here denigrate--they make men better hunters and they make them better warriors. To be able to see where your prey is hiding is a very valuable skill. To kill prey by staring at it is a very valuable skill. Killing prey used to be supremely important for the survival of the tribe, and of course defending the tribe from predators and hostile attackers was equally important. To now say that these abilities are evil and the lefthand path and whatnot, it's just denying what men are. No doubt these abilities can be misused for evil, but in themselves I don't believe they are.

Also with evolution a lot of it is about sex. I think women with strong fourth chakras can give their energy to men during sex to help the men have stronger sixth chakra abilities. I think these abilities are meant to combine together sexually to make a whole greater than the sum of its parts.

So the Buddhist approach of being vegetarian, non-violent, celibate and focusing on the seventh chakra seems perversely unnatural to me. Of course people should be able to do what they want. If pandas evolved from bears, choosing to become pacifist vegetarians and completely altering their bodies in the process, who am I to say that men shouldn't choose this path? But I think it is unfair for those men to then say to men who are being natural men that siddhis are bad, violence is bad, the sixth chakra should be ignored and all the energy should flow out of the seventh chakra.

I would also like some clarity about what exactly this sixth chakra fighting force could or could not actually do. I would like some rigorous double blind studies about remote viewing, at the very least.

I think witch brings up a very good point that one person's Tao is not another person's Tao, yet it is all Tao.

There is all of this talk of living the Tao, yet there seems to be a lot of struggle against nature involved in "fighting" for enlightenment or an open MCO or whatever. It's rather paradoxical isn't it?

I attended a Michael Winn workshop recently. We did a lot of inner smiling. I rather liked his approach, which reminded me a great deal of the kind of meditation I did when I was more into Christian mysticism. It was more about accepting lovingly the state of things as they are, and being open to ANY change that may come along as we naturally fall into the path of our destiny (which is not to say it is predetermined, something he stressed several times that weekend).

Being an expression of the Tao is about being an expression of the universe, and the universe isn't trying to be anything but the universe. If it is getting somewhere, it is getting where the universe goes when the universe happens to move.

So the Buddhist approach of being vegetarian, non-violent, celibate and focusing on the seventh chakra seems perversely unnatural to me. Of course people should be able to do what they want. If pandas evolved from bears, choosing to become pacifist vegetarians and completely altering their bodies in the process, who am I to say that men shouldn't choose this path? But I think it is unfair for those men to then say to men who are being natural men that siddhis are bad, violence is bad, the sixth chakra should be ignored and all the energy should flow out of the seventh chakra.

Those who choose the Buddhist path do so for umpteen reasons. Not all would fit into this idea you have of what a Buddhist is. In many ways, people do not choose the path, rather, the path chooses them. Your evolvement as mentioned above can be an example of being *chosen* and not *choosing*.

Buddhists do not generally form opinions about what is good and bad. Some of the highest Siddhas i have known are Buddhists, although they dont speak about chakras. I believe they use a different system which may mean the same thing; they talk alot about subtle winds and supra-energies. Hence they do not say that all the energy should flow out of the seventh chakra. They have a tendency to use simple phrases, like crown of the head, or simply the top of the head.

The more spiritually evolved one becomes, the less violence makes sense. You implied pacifism. I think what it really implies is detachment from mundane pursuits that could be harming. Perhaps this is a demand that only *real* men could fulfill.

Have a think! Cheers.

I'm really annoyed. I'm just fed up. I would like some clarity. Getting away from religion and moral judgments and all that sort of thing, I think I'd like to approach this with common sense. There is no doubt, it is a fact that evolution created man. In hunter-gatherer societies, the gender roles were clearly delineated--the men hunted and protected the tribe from predators and other tribes, and the women gathered and took care of the children. For the vast majority of the time humans have been humans, that is what we have done, and evolutionary forces have shaped us.

I strongly believe that the fourth chakra is the woman's chakra, that is where a woman is naturally active. With my fourth chakra open and strongly functioning, I have these, I guess they would call them here siddhis. First, I can easily lactate. I have colostrum occasionally even though my youngest is almost nine. I have a very strong desire to cook, to shop for food, to feed people, especially children. This is not in my regular nature--I was a math major at an Ivy League school, I am naturally very cerebral. Now I get as excited about buying a chicken as I did about finding a good book at the bookstore. I am also more drawn to plants than I used to be--I currently have nine houseplants growing in my apartment and they are flourishing. I used to be a dead plant person, a black thumb. Also it is easier for me to intuit what people need, especially small children who can't communicate well. These are a woman's siddhis, not very exciting, but practical and useful. And they are fulfilling in their own way.

Likewise, I would assume that men who have an open and strongly functioning sixth chakra would be better at fulfilling their evolutionary male abilities. Watching the movie last night, something clicked. There was such an emphasis in the movie on the sixth chakra, with Jeff Bridges having an eye painted on his sixth chakra, the eye on the pyramid tattooed on their chests, and the mural of the pyramid eyes and so forth, that it finally sunk in. These lowbrow siddhis that people here denigrate--they make men better hunters and they make them better warriors. To be able to see where your prey is hiding is a very valuable skill. To kill prey by staring at it is a very valuable skill. Killing prey used to be supremely important for the survival of the tribe, and of course defending the tribe from predators and hostile attackers was equally important. To now say that these abilities are evil and the lefthand path and whatnot, it's just denying what men are. No doubt these abilities can be misused for evil, but in themselves I don't believe they are.

Interesting point. Perhaps a woman's femininity (and possibly orgasmic ability?) is proportional to how open her heart chakra is? And most (inorgasmic?) macho-feminist American women today - probably have closed heart chakras?

And I don't think anyone says siddhis are evil...just that they can become distractions from your main path if you let them.

But, these alleged abilities sound like they've been exaggerated, anyways. I mean, if the guy still has a superhuman arm - can't he at least simply prove it now in a gym or arm-wrestling competition? Where's the hard evidence for any of these war stories?

Interesting point. Perhaps a woman's femininity (and possibly orgasmic ability?) is proportional to how open her heart chakra is? And most (inorgasmic?) macho-feminist American women today - probably have closed heart chakras?

And I don't think anyone says siddhis are evil...just that they can become distractions from your main path if you let them.

But, these alleged abilities sound like they've been exaggerated, anyways. I mean, if the guy still has a superhuman arm - can't he at least simply prove it now in a gym or arm-wrestling competition? Where's the hard evidence for any of these war stories?

I think it's the other way around for women. I was having the fifty orgasms a day before my heart chakra opened up and I started being able to ejaculate energy from it.

my suggestion to you is go see Guy Savelli and let him slap you with his whip strike and see what happens...

I saw this movie last night, and I've also watched an interview with Ronson and saw the BBC documentary the movie was based on. I'll probably also get his book.

Also with evolution a lot of it is about sex. I think women with strong fourth chakras can give their energy to men during sex to help the men have stronger sixth chakra abilities. I think these abilities are meant to combine together sexually to make a whole greater than the sum of its parts.

I would also like some clarity about what exactly this sixth chakra fighting force could or could not actually do. I would like some rigorous double blind studies about remote viewing, at the very least.

THis makes quite a lot of sense to me and offers an explanation why my pothead friend with a very classical dominant male personality has developed the siddhi of always feeling when he will be stopped by the police. With being so mucch of an intelectual and not very intune with either his emotions or energy body and having never been near any sort of cultivation he should not have this skill but consistently now for some years he gets a strong feeling hours in advance if the police will stopp him in traffic or something like that and so he does not smoke or bring pot and so stays out of jail.

THis makes quite a lot of sense to me and offers an explanation why my pothead friend with a very classical dominant male personality has developed the siddhi of always feeling when he will be stopped by the police. With being so mucch of an intelectual and not very intune with either his emotions or energy body and having never been near any sort of cultivation he should not have this skill but consistently now for some years he gets a strong feeling hours in advance if the police will stopp him in traffic or something like that and so he does not smoke or bring pot and so stays out of jail.

Sounds to me like he's too spaced out to know what keeps his boat afloat!! :lol:

my suggestion to you is go see Guy Savelli and let him slap you with his whip strike and see what happens...

Whip strike makes too much sense...not a good idea. It's like the straw going through a tree during a hurricane.

I think your friend needs to develop the ability to not get pulled over in the first place :P

Is this an off-body or on-body strike? I know that when Master Chang (Chen Pan Ling's senior student) hit me and sent me flying up against the wall he did lightly hit my body. I have never seen anyone that could consistently hit someone off body and knock them down, but do know the method exists. I know of a method that will cause intense harm to a person (or animal) off-body but I don't feel I will ever teach it and know I would never use it unless in a dire situation. As I am a healer and NOT a martial artist my philosophy is that these type of techniques are far too dangerous to be publicly demonstrated.

Is this an off-body or on-body strike? I know that when Master Chang (Chen Pan Ling's senior student) hit me and sent me flying up against the wall he did lightly hit my body. I have never seen anyone that could consistently hit someone off body and knock them down, but do know the method exists. I know of a method that will cause intense harm to a person (or animal) off-body but I don't feel I will ever teach it and know I would never use it unless in a dire situation. As I am a healer and NOT a martial artist my philosophy is that these type of techniques are far too dangerous to be publicly demonstrated.

Ya Mu were you in Nashville a few months ago teaching a medical qigong seminar? If so, we have a mutual friend named Brian Phillips, one of the mods over at Empty Flower. He's a Bagua guy.

Will you ever be in Nashville (or even better somewhere in Kentucky) giving a seminar anytime soon? Brian had some good things to say about your seminar in Nashville (I'm mad cause I was in Nashville at the time >.<) I have my hands full with everything Santi is teaching me, but I like hangin out with people doing energy work. Unfortunately there aren't many people I can talk to openly here at seminary. :(

Guy Savelli is up in Ohio isn't he? I'd like to pay him a visit. Honestly, he seems a bit off his rocker, but most of the good MA guys are nucking futs...or so I hear. Maybe he can buy me a rum & coke and tell me some of his better stories...and I'd love to learn that whip thing... "oh, you say Taiji is weak, huh? lemme show you something!"

Last comment...the guy on that forum that did the dim mak on the goat is in the youtube video I posted training with Guy Savelli. He confirmed it on that same message board that Mantis is pulling from...I stumbled onto it last week when I started this thread.

My friend back home says almost all MA masters are crazy, and only 2 types of people study M.A.-- geeks and scary people. If you study long enough you end up becoming both.

Ya Mu were you in Nashville a few months ago teaching a medical qigong seminar? If so, we have a mutual friend named Brian Phillips, one of the mods over at Empty Flower. He's a Bagua guy.

Will you ever be in Nashville (or even better somewhere in Kentucky) giving a seminar anytime soon? Brian had some good things to say about your seminar in Nashville (I'm mad cause I was in Nashville at the time >.<) I have my hands full with everything Santi is teaching me, but I like hangin out with people doing energy work. Unfortunately there aren't many people I can talk to openly here at seminary. :(

Guy Savelli is up in Ohio isn't he? I'd like to pay him a visit. Honestly, he seems a bit off his rocker, but most of the good MA guys are nucking futs...or so I hear. Maybe he can buy me a rum & coke and tell me some of his better stories...and I'd love to learn that whip thing... "oh, you say Taiji is weak, huh? lemme show you something!"

Last comment...the guy on that forum that did the dim mak on the goat is in the youtube video I posted training with Guy Savelli. He confirmed it on that same message board that Mantis is pulling from...I stumbled onto it last week when I started this thread.

My friend back home says almost all MA masters are crazy, and only 2 types of people study M.A.-- geeks and scary people. If you study long enough you end up becoming both.

Yeah that was me. Brian seemed like a neat fellow. He and I have a mutual friend who flew down for the seminar and told him about it. Boy those MA's take a whole lot of convincing! :lol:

I may be back in Nashville next spring. Also Indianapolis, Indiana is possible late spring as well as Normal, Illinois. Actually, my school in Missouri is only 6 hrs drive from Nashville.

... Myotonic: The Myotonic goats are often referred to as the Tennessee 'fainting' ... and lie very stiff (faint) for a few seconds (a condition referred to as myotonia).

I can demonstrate the amazing qi properties of goat dropping at any time with my myotonic goats. I gather up my qi and say "Boo" and they drop in their tracks. Of course, if I could say "Boo" with no qi they would still drop in their tracks! :lol: