Prince...

Do any Bums stare at Goats?

Do any Bums stare at Goats?

No, but I know a few from here that like to stare at sheep's behinds... :lol:

by the way that technique is from Silat

Ilmu

"Death Stare"

Guy Savelli is real silat Kuntau teacher

I just sent you a youtube video of a Silat movie that I want to see, Santi. I usually bootleg...err... find creative ways to add to my huge kungfu movie collection, but I actually want to pay for this one!

by the way that technique is from Silat

Ilmu

"Death Stare"

Guy Savelli is real silat Kuntau teacher

Never waste an opportunity to advertise, eh :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm sure tons of indos are just killing goats with their super stare. There is a reason US Special Forces dropped the project.

Never waste an opportunity to advertise, eh :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm sure tons of indos are just killing goats with their super stare. There is a reason US Special Forces dropped the project.

i am not advertising its for real. Guy Savelli is the person they based that character of and yes he did drop a goat amongst other animals. he was a student of silat kuntau master William Reeders aka Liu Seoung(Serak & Kuntau Master). It is Real it happened and it has been tested.

Here is Guy Savelli:

I have students that have trained with him. He is in fact real.

Mas Judt had it its called "Ilmu Kontak". Bapak Serak Dropped a Water Buffalo using this internal punch with out touching anything and also chickens. One of my teachers did something similar and the poor bastard that attacked him ended up getting hit by oncoming traffic.

yes special forces may have dropped the project but you have to understand something there are folks that still train that stuff even in our government. there are "projects" that still are on going. Do not be fooled by media & movies that are made in to comedy.

So you ever going to come pay me a visit & Train? :rolleyes:

Edited by Vajrasattva

i am not advertising its for real. Guy Savelli is the person they based that character of and yes he did drop a goat amongst other animals. he was a student of silat kuntau master William Reeders aka Liu Seoung(Serak & Kuntau Master). It is Real it happened and it has been tested.

Here is Guy Savelli:

I have students that have trained with him. He is in fact real.

Mas Judt had it its called "Ilmu Kontak". Bapak Serak Dropped a Water Buffalo using this internal punch with out touching anything and also chickens. One of my teachers did something similar and the poor bastard that attacked him ended up getting hit by oncoming traffic.

yes special forces may have dropped the project but you have to understand something there are folks that still train that stuff even in our government. there are "projects" that still are on going. Do not be fooled by media & movies that are made in to comedy.

So you ever going to come pay me a visit & Train? :rolleyes:

Just because people in our government train in something does not legitimize it, even in the military there is a lot of useless training. I did not say it was not real, I said you never waste an opportunity to advertise your services. People in elite units worldwide still kill people by the tried and trusted method of using a firearm, not staring.

I have no interest in learning anything you have to share so no, you will not be receiving a visit from me.

SreufFevUSw

I soooooo want to see this!

F%&kin' Loooove Jeff Bridges!! Some of my favorite actors in that movie! Thanks for the heads up!! I didn't know that I could train myself to kill goats through the power of my chi... oh wait... yes I did... But, I never knew that they made a movie highlighting this sacred and ancient technique of goat killing... Amazing!!

So awesome... definite go see!!

Loooove all those actors... my fav's!!

Maybe. But if they never actually dropped the project...then they would tell you they dropped the project.

Oh god.

F%&kin' Loooove Jeff Bridges!! Some of my favorite actors in that movie! Thanks for the heads up!! I didn't know that I could train myself to kill goats through the power of my chi... oh wait... yes I did... But, I never knew that they made a movie highlighting this sacred and ancient technique of goat killing... Amazing!!

So awesome... definite go see!!

Loooove all those actors... my fav's!!

You don't know SH!T, Lebowski!! hahaha...everytime I see him, I think of that line!

I said you never waste an opportunity to advertise your services. People in elite units worldwide still kill people by the tried and trusted method of using a firearm, not staring.

I have no interest in learning anything you have to share so no, you will not be receiving a visit from me.

Oh well..

Again I was not advertising knucklehead : )

I forgot you know everything already : )

Anyhow I am here when you are ready to touch hands even if you don't want to come learn but you want to enjoy concrete.

Peace

S

Oh well..

Again I was not advertising knucklehead : )

I forgot you know everything already : )

Anyhow I am here when you are ready to touch hands even if you don't want to come learn but you want to enjoy concrete.

Peace

S

You where advertising. I didn't say I knew everything, I said I wasn't interested in learning anything from you. Real mature with your little comment there, vag (pun intended).

You where advertising. I didn't say I knew everything, I said I wasn't interested in learning anything from you. Real mature with your little comment there, vag (pun intended).

Hmm maybe for Guy Savelli I was advertising If you want to think of it that way.

Look bottom line its a fact the"goat dropped" technique exists. Guy S did it with the special forces they now made a movie out of it.

So you want to come train with my VAG now?

You don't know SH!T, Lebowski!! hahaha...everytime I see him, I think of that line!

"Is this your only piece of I.D.?"

peace/

theoddore

Oh god.

If you ask nicely, I'll post an interview with one of the alleged participants in this project. But I assumed that everyone on this board already knew...stranger things have been known to happen.

If you ask nicely, I'll post an interview with one of the alleged participants in this project. But I assumed that everyone on this board already knew...stranger things have been known to happen.

Yeah...I didn't know. Do you already have it posted on your site? I would be interested in reading it.

"Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man!"

"I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you...jerk-off! Do I make myself clear?"

:D