enouch

Science & Spirituality: Living Light: Biophotons and the Human Body - Some chi comments!

Given our recent discussions about longevity strategies/stem cells/chi/biophotons[this is for you Drew!] I thought I'd post this. I've read articles on biophotons before but nice to see the scientist in a live interview.

Check out the new biophanex scanner which tells you how strong your anti-ox.'s are. Remember Vortex and other commenting on protandim and its power.I like what the doctor says at the end of part two about the electromagnetic field and how energy workers interact with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcmaMV1TETU...feature=related

Given our recent discussions about longevity strategies/stem cells/chi/biophotons[this is for you Drew!] I thought I'd post this. I've read articles on biophotons before but nice to see the scientist in a live interview.

Check out the new biophanex scanner which tells you how strong your anti-ox.'s are. Remember Vortex and other commenting on protandim and its power.I like what the doctor says at the end of part two about the electromagnetic field and how energy workers interact with it.

great. thanks. he says somthing about the higher the order the higher the efficiency the less noise..the clearer the message..

Edited by rain

great. thanks. he says somthing about the higher the order the higher the efficiency the less noise..the clearer the message..

Yes! "the more silent we are, the better we understand each other" he said. I like that!

too bad youtube keeps doing "down for maintenance" today - watch "Stan Deyo and antigravity" lecture. Speaking of science he was recruited by Dr. Ed Teller to work on magnetohydrodynamic antigravity propulsion.

I had a VERY close encounter with a big black triangle that flew over my parent's yard in 1997 -- no fuselage, just a humming noise. There was a mass sighting of the same thing in my area back around 1977....

Well Stan Deyo explains how it's a spinning ionization energy from the geometry of triangles (the full-lotus secret movement!) haha.

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com for black triangle vids.

of course hearing Master Ching Hai sing Cat Stevens is a must.

Wow - that pharmanex blue light weak laser skin carotenoid scan -- reversed this lady's precancerous condition by switching to a high fiber-veggie-fruit diet:

Cervical Dysplasia Reversed

Posted on September 27, 2006 by Joel Fuhrman

* Email This

* Print

* Comments (3)

* Share Link

From the May 2005 edition of Dr. Fuhrman's Healthy Times:

Nutritional intervention brings about dramatic results!

Janice Alvarado, a twenty-six-year old high school English teacher, had consecutively worsening Pap smear abnormalities, leading to a cervical biopsy that revealed CIN-IIIII (cervical intraepithelial neoplasia). She was advised to have surgery to remove her cervix.

Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) means that dysplastic (abnormal, pre-cancerous) changes were seen on a Pap smear. These lesions are categorized into three levels of severity: CIN I, CIN II, and CIN III (CIN III carries the highest risk and includes carcinoma in situ).

Carcinoma in situ (CIS) is characterized by cells that look cancerous under the microscope but have not yet invaded surrounding tissue. CIS is included in the CIN III category of precursor lesions. Since CIS can progress to invasive cancer, it is recommended this condition be treated with surgery, especially the LEEP procedure.

Janice's biopsy report read, "high grad squamous intraepithelial lesion with severe dysplasia, chronic endocervicitis, and HPV effect."HPV refers to the vaginal and penile wart virus named human papilloma virus. This virus causes inflammation and is the initiator of cervical cancer. In the environment of inadequate nutrition, the HPV virus invades and damages cervical cells.

Janice was seen in my office for her first visit on December 7, 2004, and she wanted to know if nutritional intervention might help her condition and if she had to have surgery. Her diet was already mostly vegetarian before she saw me. She ate small amounts of eggs and shrimp, but lots of rice, beans, and salads.

I told her that it was perfectly reasonable to wait three to four months to see if nutritional improvements could give her immune system the boost it needed to destroy the HPV and allow those cellular abnormalities to repair themselves. We would then repeat the Pap smear, and, if no improvement was seen, we could always resort to a surgical procedure. At this first visit, her skin carotenoid score was 41,000 (which was already in the highest quartile of Americans).

Her diet was tweaked to include two servings of freshly squeezed vegetable juice daily, frequent consumption of blueberries and blackberries, and my high-cruciferous vegetable/bean soup and a blended salad every day. In addition to my multivitamin and DHA supplement, indole-3 carbinol and green tea extract were added.

On February 8, two months after her initial visit, Janice's skin carotenoid score had improved to 90,000. On April 12, four months after beginning the program, her Pap smear (thinprep Pap) read, "satisfactory for evaluation, endocervical/transformation zone component present, negative for intraepithelial lesion or malignancy." This was her first normal Pap smear in over two years.

Janice's case is not an isolated one. In the last decade of my medical practice, many women who have adopted my high-nutrient dietary program have reversed these pre-cancerous and cancerous cellular abnormalities.

Edited by drewhempel