Senorita Lotus

New here... Hello All!

I just created my account here with my fellow Tao Bums. :) As my profile explains, I'm a recently married musician. I take most of my beliefs from Paganism and Taoism, but I also appreciate and take knowledge from Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Shamanism, Humanism, Agnosticism, and many others... I am very open-minded and am here because I would like to learn more about Taoism and communicate with like-minded souls. There is a little more about me on my profile- mainly, I just wanted to introduce myself and say HELLO!

Welcome!

2 things:

1) I think you'd like the Hua Hu Ching.

...and...

2) May we hear your music? :)

Peace,

Scott

Welcome!

2 things:

1) I think you'd like the Hua Hu Ching.

...and...

2) May we hear your music? :)

Peace,

Scott

Hi Scotty, thank you for the recommendation- I've never actually heard of the Hua Hu Ching so now I'm dying to go look it up. ;) And my music, YES... it's at Crystal Casey Music I should put that on my profile, I guess... was feeling a bit shy but I think I can handle it. ;) Thanks for your interest! Namaste, Lotus

Hi Miss Lotus,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Peace & Love!

Marblehead, thank you very much for your reply. :) Peace to you, Lotus

Thanks for sharing your music! It is perfect for this evening. Very enjoyable and good.

Thank YOU, Scotty. I hope to be recording again soon... I'm very excited to get the new songs out! ;)