Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Jedi Force Trainer

Is it available to buy yet, I've been watching this thing since Smile IIRC posted it months ago.

Perfect desk toy for work B)

Edit: oh yes $200AUD hello Xmas present :D

That is by far THE most awesome, badass toy I have ever seen. I must have one. I wonder...will they make a semi functional light saber next?

We can only hope...

I am getting one! As far as the light saber goes, one needs to figure a way to harness plasma on a small scale.

ralis

Thanks for pointing this out to me. If they can make this kind of technology cheaply, which measures your ability to hold single pointed concentration, they really should market something to meditators. It could just be a simple readout or a glowing light that changed colors as your concentration deepened. Also, it would need to be much more silent than this current toy. Also, if this thing was made for normal kids, than many of us would cap it out too easily.

Very cool!

Edited by Zhuo Ming-Dao

I do it with my dick.

I just raise it with the power of my thought.

:lol::lol:

Thanks for pointing this out to me. If they can make this kind of technology cheaply, which measures your ability to hold single pointed concentration, they really should market something to meditators. It could just be a simple readout or a glowing light that changed colors as your concentration deepened. Also, it would need to be much more silent than this current toy. Also, if this thing was made for normal kids, than many of us would cap it out too easily.

Very cool!

Now that is a great idea. You should refine it a bit, with ideas, and examples and then suggest it. Or see if you can build yourself a plugin that works to all those brain waves technological devices.

By the way my mind modulation toy was never sent. Sigh. We got trouble here in Europe, and Amazon would not post it to here.

Sign in to follow this