Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

non religious robes or similiar garments?

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of something simmilar to a robe but of non religious significance. I am looking for something that has a hood and sleeves kind of like an ankh shape to it.

Thanks

If I ever purchase a robe, I would consider these guys...always been a fan of their work: http://mystikmerchant.com/index.htm

Oh noooooo....... I have been avoiding Jedi gear for years..... but this stuff looks great! I've always wanted to do a Star Wars Fanfilm! Looks like I found my source for quality costumes.

I like their meditation robes and the RoTJ robe the best. I thought they had a Darth Maul cloak...if I were to ever go Star Wars fanboy, I would want to dress as Darth Maul sans makeup. I know Jedi are supposed to be all earthy, but I've always felt the most comfortable in blacks and grays. Besides...doesn't Luke wear all black?

Kubricks5LukeJedi.jpgA classic look perfect for invading the lairs of galactic crime bosses.

Dark and dignified, you'll have lesser minions running to do your bidding.

Which is handy, 'cause isn't that your freakin' SISTER lounging over there in the metal bikini??Kubricks5SlaveLeia.jpg

Sign in to follow this