Kali Yuga

Spontaneous Kundalini Experience

Last night I had a weird experience.

As usual I was pondering on how to develop my psychic faculties, particularly regarding auric vision I talked about in my thread before this one.

As I was laying down on my bed going to sleep, drifting towards sleep but still conscious, I had something which was like a thought, but somehow feels now like it came from a different level say something to me. "now the last step in your training requires you to realize, that you yourself as much as all else, is a body of light."

Somehow intuitively I did this... and then it hit me.

Somehow I could feel an energy field, sort of like a light, all around me expanding and making me feel a strange vibration.

The vibration was different from normal sort of sleep paralysis, where I usually feel afraid and the vibrations are much heavier.

I felt a powerful spiraling vibration deep at the base of my spine spinning clockwise. It was so powerful it felt like I was "hanging by my balls" to use a crass expression. :)

Now I have absolutely NO experience with this kundalini phenomenon but from what I heard and read it can be quite dangerous to an unprepared person.. Gopi Krishna's name comes to mind.

I was literally paralyzed and my arms felt like jelly and were almost flapping about.

I told myself that I can't allow this to continue (I was a little bit scared at the moment) but the sensation and paralysis continued but eventually stopped.

Now I don't know much about this thing which is why I'm prompted to ask you fellows what you know and if any, what your experiences with the kundalini are.

Is it really dangerous? Was this a sort of opportunity I missed?

I know nothing about this, it just happened last night and I was hoping for a little guidance. I had only read about kundalini but never expected to experience it save for maybe years from now.

Also, on a subtopic, why do you think that these sort of things always seem to happen when I try to go to sleep? I almost had an OBE one time too while trying to get to sleep but I chickened out. These sort of things always seem to happen to me not when I am actively looking for them but trying to sleep.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

That's awesome. To stabilize the kundalini energy you can just sit in full-lotus -- padmasana. If you can't do that then you do not need to worry about the energy being to strong! haha. Simple.

As for why it happens when falling asleep it's because when the frequency of brain wave slows down the amplitude of brain wave increases. For example it's very common to experience a sudden jerk of the body -- a spasm -- from the nerves when falling asleep. This is because the body is relaxing and the slower frequency causes an increase in body nerve amplitude.

So the real energy masters have their brain slowed way down to delta deep sleep -- and the body as well -- the body might even be cold when the spirit leaves during astral travel like dead -- normally though the breath just slows way down and then

the body breathes through energy! Electromagnetic pulsations of the energy points REPLACE the breathing of the lungs. This qi or prana is stronger amplitude then the normal faster frequency brain waves but then as the spirit-light develops stronger the frequency goes higher as quantum intensity.

In classical science amplitude is the measure of energy strength or intensity but in quantum energy power is measured by frequency. That's why when you visualized the light body it increased your brain frequency while also increasing your body amplitude. Visualization is the key to the Yan Xin meditation as well. Beyond this paradox of frequency and amplitude is when PHASE becomes formless -- that's the pure awareness beyond light, always-already the truth of reality.

That's awesome. To stabilize the kundalini energy you can just sit in full-lotus -- padmasana. If you can't do that then you do not need to worry about the energy being to strong! haha. Simple.

As for why it happens when falling asleep it's because when the frequency of brain wave slows down the amplitude of brain wave increases. For example it's very common to experience a sudden jerk of the body -- a spasm -- from the nerves when falling asleep. This is because the body is relaxing and the slower frequency causes an increase in body nerve amplitude.

So the real energy masters have their brain slowed way down to delta deep sleep -- and the body as well -- the body might even be cold when the spirit leaves during astral travel like dead -- normally though the breath just slows way down and then

the body breathes through energy! Electromagnetic pulsations of the energy points REPLACE the breathing of the lungs. This qi or prana is stronger amplitude then the normal faster frequency brain waves but then as the spirit-light develops stronger the frequency goes higher as quantum intensity.

In classical science amplitude is the measure of energy strength or intensity but in quantum energy power is measured by frequency. That's why when you visualized the light body it increased your brain frequency while also increasing your body amplitude. Visualization is the key to the Yan Xin meditation as well. Beyond this paradox of frequency and amplitude is when PHASE becomes formless -- that's the pure awareness beyond light, always-already the truth of reality.

Amazing. Wonderful post, that clears up a few of these things :D

You know, I have sooo many of these strange experiences ranging from "psychic attacks" to "seeing spirits" to even this kundalini thing but most of them do not occur in full consciousness, when I look for them they do not materialize but when I try to sleep they happen.

I do meditation at least twice everyday, the first in the afternoon any of a variety of mindfulness practices and the second my kalimasada session. But from reading your post it would seem to advance would be to slow down these brain waves.

So this is what differentiates the gurus and "masters" from us? It seems that in normal life we hardly reach that deep level of brain activity. I bet it takes a lifetime to get that far.. *dreams off into the distance*

btw you have experience with the kundalini? some people tell me its the one and all to enlightenment, other people say it's just another yoga. It just scared me, but then again that's probably just because I'm unfamiliar with it.

Honestly, this doesn't sound like a kundalini experience to me, but a really powerful sleep paralysis event. Kundalini is not a once and it's done thing but a complete rewiring of your body's energetic system. That's why I don't think what you experienced was kundalini. But it could be a first step. I am not qualified to say for sure.

Here are some first hand accounts of kundalini.

http://books.google.com/books?id=_meUf86FO...;q=&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=cHBzcJmbi...;q=&f=false

(Read 10-15 pages into each.)

Both of these books are great to read in their entirety.

Don't fear kundalini. Stay calm. If you weren't trying to make it happen and it happens, then the universe wanted it to happen.

Be careful who you take advice from. Actual experts in kundalini yoga are rare. One of them posts here under the name Vajrasattva.

there is something here :)..but I am still not convinced that Lotus is a must

Edited by rain

there is something here :)..but I am still not convinced that Lotus is a must

It's not.

Drew is fixated on it.

It is useful I suppose, but I've never done it.

According to Chia theory and practice proper structure in the "Throne" posture is sufficient.

But can one really go very very deep and maintain erect posture while seated in a chair?

I don't know.

I think there is some good crazy wisdom to be gleaned from Drews meanderings. I just soak it up and let it percolate along with all the other TTB madness...

Craig

It's not.

Drew is fixated on it.

According to Chia theory and practice proper structure in the "Throne" posture is sufficient.

But can one really go very very deep and maintain erect posture while seated in a chair?

I don't know.

Craig

Yes You can go VERY DEEP...

That THRONE Posture goes back to egypt & Sumeria.. Its POWERFUL.. There is a reason for it .

Drew is indeed fixiated on Lotus. Its good but not the END ALL.

Notice in the Tibetan Thangkahs the Deities are not in Lotus BUT in STANDING POstures much like Standing Stake...HMMM why????

Edited by Vajrasattva

It's not.

Drew is fixated on it.

I don't know.

I think there is some good crazy wisdom to be gleaned from Drews meanderings. I just soak it up and let it percolate along with all the other TTB madness...

Craig

Hi CraigP

I truly have a hunch that he is onto something..I don't know if science yet has documented that "Electromagnetic pulsations of the energy points REPLACE the breathing of the lungs". But I

personally believe this to be a fact. But I am perhaps a little mad.

I would not go as far as him and say replace, but rather complement.

True, breathing cycle rate slows down but the body's total engagement/participation in the breathwork seems to increase?

And it seems also crucial that one reprograms oneself, that is - either dedicates ample time to meditation or qigong. Also there is the usual problem, whenever something works better..you feel much worse when you dont do it. :)

Soak up and percolate is great recepy.

Thanks Vajrasattva.

Thats just IT

standing. :)))

Edited by rain

What he is describing is prenatal breath. Usually the metabolism slows way down when this happens and the pracitioners breathing aparatus will appear still.

"Those who are too good for this world are adorning some other," Sri Yukteswar remarked. "So long as you breathe the free air of earth, you are under obligation to render grateful service. He alone who has fully mastered the breathless state is freed from cosmic imperatives. I will not fail to let you know when you have attained the final perfection."

Read pg. 28 for further details of completely stopping the breath to achieve immortality:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7391356/Short-Bi...-Mahasaya-by-Dr

What he is describing is prenatal breath. Usually the metabolism slows way down when this happens and the pracitioners breathing aparatus will appear still.

Edited by drewhempel

Last night I had a weird experience.

As usual I was pondering on how to develop my psychic faculties, particularly regarding auric vision I talked about in my thread before this one.

As I was laying down on my bed going to sleep, drifting towards sleep but still conscious, I had something which was like a thought, but somehow feels now like it came from a different level say something to me. "now the last step in your training requires you to realize, that you yourself as much as all else, is a body of light."

Somehow intuitively I did this... and then it hit me.

Somehow I could feel an energy field, sort of like a light, all around me expanding and making me feel a strange vibration.

The vibration was different from normal sort of sleep paralysis, where I usually feel afraid and the vibrations are much heavier.

I felt a powerful spiraling vibration deep at the base of my spine spinning clockwise. It was so powerful it felt like I was "hanging by my balls" to use a crass expression. :)

Now I have absolutely NO experience with this kundalini phenomenon but from what I heard and read it can be quite dangerous to an unprepared person.. Gopi Krishna's name comes to mind.

I was literally paralyzed and my arms felt like jelly and were almost flapping about.

I told myself that I can't allow this to continue (I was a little bit scared at the moment) but the sensation and paralysis continued but eventually stopped.

Now I don't know much about this thing which is why I'm prompted to ask you fellows what you know and if any, what your experiences with the kundalini are.

Is it really dangerous? Was this a sort of opportunity I missed?

I know nothing about this, it just happened last night and I was hoping for a little guidance. I had only read about kundalini but never expected to experience it save for maybe years from now.

Also, on a subtopic, why do you think that these sort of things always seem to happen when I try to go to sleep? I almost had an OBE one time too while trying to get to sleep but I chickened out. These sort of things always seem to happen to me not when I am actively looking for them but trying to sleep.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Keep Going...Its just a "taste" of potential

Drew, You have a great gift. But I will flat out say I think you are wrong about the ONLY way is full lotus. It worked for YOU. But for everyone, simply not true.

The brain wave thing. Once a person has practiced their qigong for a while they should be able to instantly achieve deep stilling of brain waves. I tried a 3 minute experiment in a sleep lab where they wired me up and said go. In 3 minutes while wide awake i went through the first 3 stages of sleep and was going much deeper. (we only had 3 minutes to play - lab time is expensive) The funny thing was I spent the first 30 seconds trying to get my nose to quit itching with a wire draping across it.

Ya Mu -- whenever I mention full-lotus on taobums it becomes a Vidal Sassoon commercial! haha.

Since you teach qigong I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from and I appreciate the truth of what you say. Qigong master Jim Nance says not to force yourself into full-lotus! haha. Of course Wang, Liping was TIED into full-lotus for 4 hours straight to open up his energy channels and his third eye. haha.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin says if you want to see if someone is a real qigong master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus! haha. But that doesn't mean you have to sit in full-lotus as the only way for the energy training! haha.

Still Qigong master Chunyi Lin says 20 minutes of full-lotus equals 4 hours of another other meditation practice and also that the simplest is the most powerful.

Again full-lotus is not NECESSARY but as Master Nan, Huai-chin details in his books -- full-lotus demonstrates that the body has been transformed which is necessary to also transform the mind. Master Nan, Huai-chin emphasizes that mind yoga has lost the emphasis on body transformation and gives examples of the poetry and conceptual focus in Japanese Zen which then transferred to the West. I think this lack of body transformation problem is also true in the mind yoga of Theravada Buddhism and the scholar sects of Tibetan Buddhism. The same mind yoga problem occurs in Advaita and Christian monks, etc.

But more importantly is that the sex energy has to be "ionized" -- if the male loses the "alchemical pill" then the energy has to be recharged -- usually through food -- or through the "internal vacuum" method that Gary Clymann talks about. haha. As the Bushmen call it "collecting the N/um [jing] of young maidens." This sex energy aspect though remains a secret for the most part --- and often leads to the sex scandals in Indian Yoga (like with Satchidananda, etc.)

Anyway if people want to insist that I'm FIXATED on the full-lotus that's fine with me. I do sit in it as much as possible just because it works so well -- for "me." haha. I say "me" in quotations because the full-lotus is the process of taking in lower energy, having it transduced into higher frequency energy which is then sucked up by other people around me. This is an impersonal process via the vagus nerve, internal climaxes, and the pineal gland. It's an exorcism process for healing energy which goes through walls, ceilings, etc.

But Ya Mu -- obviously any "gift" I have would be from qigong master Chunyi Lin sticking his finger to my forehead and giving me the E.T. laser-love blast to the middle of my brain. haha. Chunyi Lin did that at a distance as well when he wasn't in the room and qigong master Jim Nance made my brain fry up when he was a few miles away! haha. Jim Nance was in full-lotus though, just as qigong master Chunyi Lin sits in full-lotus for several hours a day (or night).

Wang, Liping sits in full-lotus 4 hours a night for his practice, detailed in Opening the Dragon Gate. I just ASSUMED that full-lotus would be the standard practice by people on taobums! haha.

But then, as a few people have dramatically pointed out FULL-LOTUS IS NOT NECESSARY (unless you're a qigong master apparently)! haha.

Yogananda was taught that full-lotus BURNS KARMA and all his teachers relied on full-lotus. As Michael Winn points out the Kriya Yoga is also the microcosmic orbit -- small universe lineage in India....

Seriously though if you can't sit in full-lotus then I recommend just practicing small universe more and more -- the best tool I've found is the Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com

Drew, You have a great gift. But I will flat out say I think you are wrong about the ONLY way is full lotus. It worked for YOU. But for everyone, simply not true.

The brain wave thing. Once a person has practiced their qigong for a while they should be able to instantly achieve deep stilling of brain waves. I tried a 3 minute experiment in a sleep lab where they wired me up and said go. In 3 minutes while wide awake i went through the first 3 stages of sleep and was going much deeper. (we only had 3 minutes to play - lab time is expensive) The funny thing was I spent the first 30 seconds trying to get my nose to quit itching with a wire draping across it.

Edited by drewhempel

Ya Mu -- whenever I mention full-lotus on taobums it becomes a Vidal Sassoon commercial! haha.

Since you teach qigong I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from and I appreciate the truth of what you say. Qigong master Jim Nance says not to force yourself into full-lotus! haha. Of course Wang, Liping was TIED into full-lotus for 4 hours straight to open up his energy channels and his third eye. haha.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin says if you want to see if someone is a real qigong master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus! haha. But that doesn't mean you have to sit in full-lotus as the only way for the energy training! haha.

Still Qigong master Chunyi Lin says 20 minutes of full-lotus equals 4 hours of another other meditation practice and also that the simplest is the most powerful.

Again full-lotus is not NECESSARY but as Master Nan, Huai-chin details in his books -- full-lotus demonstrates that the body has been transformed which is necessary to also transform the mind. Master Nan, Huai-chin emphasizes that mind yoga has lost the emphasis on body transformation and gives examples of the poetry and conceptual focus in Japanese Zen which then transferred to the West. I think this lack of body transformation problem is also true in the mind yoga of Theravada Buddhism and the scholar sects of Tibetan Buddhism. The same mind yoga problem occurs in Advaita and Christian monks, etc.

But more importantly is that the sex energy has to be "ionized" -- if the male loses the "alchemical pill" then the energy has to be recharged -- usually through food -- or through the "internal vacuum" method that Gary Clymann talks about. haha. As the Bushmen call it "collecting the N/um [jing] of young maidens." This sex energy aspect though remains a secret for the most part --- and often leads to the sex scandals in Indian Yoga (like with Satchidananda, etc.)

Anyway if people want to insist that I'm FIXATED on the full-lotus that's fine with me. I do sit in it as much as possible just because it works so well -- for "me." haha. I say "me" in quotations because the full-lotus is the process of taking in lower energy, having it transduced into higher frequency energy which is then sucked up by other people around me. This is an impersonal process via the vagus nerve, internal climaxes, and the pineal gland. It's an exorcism process for healing energy which goes through walls, ceilings, etc.

But Ya Mu -- obviously any "gift" I have would be from qigong master Chunyi Lin sticking his finger to my forehead and giving me the E.T. laser-love blast to the middle of my brain. haha. Chunyi Lin did that at a distance as well when he wasn't in the room and qigong master Jim Nance made my brain fry up when he was a few miles away! haha. Jim Nance was in full-lotus though, just as qigong master Chunyi Lin sits in full-lotus for several hours a day (or night).

Wang, Liping sits in full-lotus 4 hours a night for his practice, detailed in Opening the Dragon Gate. I just ASSUMED that full-lotus would be the standard practice by people on taobums! haha.

But then, as a few people have dramatically pointed out FULL-LOTUS IS NOT NECESSARY (unless you're a qigong master apparently)! haha.

Yogananda was taught that full-lotus BURNS KARMA and all his teachers relied on full-lotus. As Michael Winn points out the Kriya Yoga is also the microcosmic orbit -- small universe lineage in India....

Seriously though if you can't sit in full-lotus then I recommend just practicing small universe more and more -- the best tool I've found is the Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com

oh jeez not this stupid demonstration of "STUPID CHI" again.

Ok I am normally more diplomatic but DREW its time you wake up and get some taste of reality you are 1) unrooted, 2)

Chun Yi Says this Chun Yi Says that....BLAH BLAH BLAH...Chun Yi yes is good and is an even better BUSINESS MAN.

mean while Chun yi 15 year disciple now seeks out my best friend (Sifu Dan Ferrera) who is one of the most powerful Chi Gung Masters I know in this country. They receive juice from him and they claim its more powerful than anything Chun Yi did to them in 15 years.

this person does NOTHING in lotus pose just Standing Pose and lots of REAL CHI KUNG daily (its a lot like what we do in KAP.)

3) Bushmen stuff.....You are wrong.

"in all the books i have read about the bushman or in my talks with troy(actually trained by Bushmen & student of Susan Carlson) i have never heard them talk about collecting the nom of young maidens.

num or nom is kundalini not jing" - Susan Carlson

I suggest you put your money where your mouth is about "REAL CHI KUNG" masters.

My Floor is open if you want to come prove yourself. I am sure Sifu Dan's floor is as well open.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Calm down guys, tension only brings blockages and unwanted karma.

Each to their own.

Enjoy the ride :)

What you do not realize is that YES you do have a special talent. It is because of who you are spiritually. NOT everyone can reach the level you describe of qi projection. So I suggest and would hope that you start using this talent for healing others. It is desperately needed in this world.

Also, what you don't realize is that the method you are desribing, of using the sexual energy, although quite powerful, is NOT the end all be all in energy manipulation. The ARE Higher Level methods. I have used the method you described many years ago and finally determined the results although powerful, were not worth the compromise.

I respect your teacher. I saw him give a presentation at the NQA a few years ago. He seemed really sincere and I liked that. I also met several of his students. Most were really nice and sincere but several suffered from hero worship. There are other talented teachers around. Your teacher is NOT the end all be all in qigong healers or qigong teachers. I have worked on several of his "patients" who did not receive much results from him and I DID have results. But I will also say that, although I don't know for sure, I would bet that the reverse is true. Different people respond to different methods.

Full lotus is NOT many times more powerful than other methods for many people. "Real" qigong "masters" become "real qigong masters" and never ever do full lotus. Although I will truthfully say I have never met or seen what I consider a "real" qigong "master" in the USA and have met only one in China.

Although I am not sure of your motives, I commend you for scouring the internet, searching for Wang Juemin, for he was/is/will be a "real" qigong "master".

Think about ways in which you can use your talent to help humanity - that is the real test to see if YOU become a "master".

Now,

Santi, Brother. Calm is extremely important for both of us, as it is for Drew. When one has Power it is far more important than when one doesn't. Don't let Drew's understanding take you to the point of losing your calmness. He will one day understand, and I sense that his Destiny is an important contribution.

Notice in the Tibetan Thangkahs the Deities are not in Lotus BUT in STANDING POstures much like Standing Stake...HMMM why????

That's not true, many are sitting and some of them are in lotus position. And I always got the impression that the lotus is the best position and often if not always reccomended. However, it's not indespensible like Drew is saying. The real reason for it being considered the best is very simple. It's supposed to be really easy to keep the spine straight in it for long periods (I say supposed since I can't get into it hahaha), which is the most important thing. That is, a straight spine/correct posture is more important than the position you're in.

Santi, Brother. Calm is extremely important for both of us, as it is for Drew. When one has Power it is far more important than when one doesn't. Don't let Drew's understanding take you to the point of losing your calmness. He will one day understand, and I sense that his Destiny is an important contribution.

I agree however its important to be real & Honest. I was Calm in writing this to him & my invitation still stands.

Its better to say like it is than to not. Too many just turn the other cheek so to speak and allow young fools to spew out misinformation.

As for real chi kung masters in the USA i have met a few.

peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

I've also heard that full lotus is an extremely efficient neigong posture. Obviously not the only posture for qigong training, but Drew hasn't been saying that, either...

Well, from my recent foray into sitting half-lotus so far, it seems to be an interesting "paradox." It is initially very (physically) uncomfortable, but the more you train and stretch into it, the far more deeply comfortable you can become. You can fall into a very heavy relaxation and quiet stillness, while still keeping your spine straight & erect (the more you get past the initial hump). I guess you could say that this pose has a learning curve...but you can reap strong benefits the further along you pass it.

Although, perhaps you can also gain the same or similar benefits just sitting upright in a chair?

And regardless, I would still like to add zhan zhuang to my routine, if I can find more time. The interesting thing though is that all my sitting in half-lotus has allowed me to properly align myself and reach deeper states much faster - which I can now crossover to other positions far easier.

This all said, I still have not attained any real concrete results yet...so I have no "proof" to back up any of my speculations here. Again, be sure to consider the source here (a guy who has not opened his MCO or kundalini yet). :lol:

Ya Mu -- thanks for noticing my internet research on your teacher Wang, Juemin. Did you have to speak Chinese to study at his Medical Qigong Hospital? How do Westerners arrange to study Medical Qigong at Chinese hospitals? I've been looking for information -- the guy in Hong Kong who has a new Chinese Martial Arts Journal, posting here -- he says that studying medical qigong is not worth it since you don't learn a very high level. haha. Clearly that's not the case with Wang, Juemin!

Do you want to add any more about your experiences with Wang Juemin or is it available elsewhere on the internet or in your materials? Thanks.

What you do not realize is that YES you do have a special talent. It is because of who you are spiritually. NOT everyone can reach the level you describe of qi projection. So I suggest and would hope that you start using this talent for healing others. It is desperately needed in this world.

Also, what you don't realize is that the method you are desribing, of using the sexual energy, although quite powerful, is NOT the end all be all in energy manipulation. The ARE Higher Level methods. I have used the method you described many years ago and finally determined the results although powerful, were not worth the compromise.

I respect your teacher. I saw him give a presentation at the NQA a few years ago. He seemed really sincere and I liked that. I also met several of his students. Most were really nice and sincere but several suffered from hero worship. There are other talented teachers around. Your teacher is NOT the end all be all in qigong healers or qigong teachers. I have worked on several of his "patients" who did not receive much results from him and I DID have results. But I will also say that, although I don't know for sure, I would bet that the reverse is true. Different people respond to different methods.

Full lotus is NOT many times more powerful than other methods for many people. "Real" qigong "masters" become "real qigong masters" and never ever do full lotus. Although I will truthfully say I have never met or seen what I consider a "real" qigong "master" in the USA and have met only one in China.

Although I am not sure of your motives, I commend you for scouring the internet, searching for Wang Juemin, for he was/is/will be a "real" qigong "master".

Think about ways in which you can use your talent to help humanity - that is the real test to see if YOU become a "master".

Now,

I agree however its important to be real & Honest. I was Calm in writing this to him & my invitation still stands.

Its better to say like it is than to not. Too many just turn the other cheek so to speak and allow young fools to spew out misinformation.

As for real chi kung masters in the USA i have met a few.

peace

Santiago

OK, just checking (and if you ever see that you think I may be on the verge of losing calmness please speak up). Because I know how easy it is to let this sort of thing get to a person. Especially if a person has passed this stage and knows different. I have not said much about Drew's insistence because I do not particularly like to argue or cause controversy, at least not much. :lol: But I do realize that people who don't know read these things and take it for gospel and in this case, you and I both should speak up.

As far as real qigong masters, I guess that depends on one's definition. I have met many people in the USA who are very very good with their qigong. I do OK as well. I just haven't met anyone who had the capacity of the one person who I called master. And yes, of course I am biased. There are several teachers here in the USA that I would recommend. You are one of them.

I wish you well, brother. Keep up the good work.

Ya Mu -- thanks for noticing my internet research on your teacher Wang, Juemin. Did you have to speak Chinese to study at his Medical Qigong Hospital? How do Westerners arrange to study Medical Qigong at Chinese hospitals? I've been looking for information -- the guy in Hong Kong who has a new Chinese Martial Arts Journal, posting here -- he says that studying medical qigong is not worth it since you don't learn a very high level. haha. Clearly that's not the case with Wang, Juemin!

Do you want to add any more about your experiences with Wang Juemin or is it available elsewhere on the internet or in your materials? Thanks.

Unfortunately Teacher Wang ascended several years ago and the hospital is no more. Master Wang asked me to teach his system in the West and specifically trained me to do so.

I think you are probably right about some of the other hospitals, although I certainly didn't check them all out. After Teacher Wang passed on I tried to find any doctors in China that could add to my education. It turned out everyone and everything that I looked at paled in comparison to what Master Wang taught. That said, I am sure if one searches long enough they can find some very good info and teachings. I think the "new" atmosphere in China makes all involved in qigong very careful of what they say.

As far as adding to experiences, I can only say that the man had/has an energy body that I have seen on no one else. Stories? Got a bunch of them and have shared some here on this board. I had a certain degree of notoriety (totally undeserved IMO) in Baoding, made the front page of the newspaper a few times. But all because I was Teacher Wang's student. One of the front page articles was something to the effect "Qigong Predestined Marriage made Manifest". But the reporter that wrote it took many many liberties with my words on the interview he did. It sounds like something out of a fairy tale/science fiction movie. LMAO just thinking about it.

That's awesome. Thanks.

http://shakingmedicine.com/bushmen/declaration.php

read Drew....their practices have nothing do to with YOUNG MAIDEN VAMPIRIC CHI KUNG

OK, just checking (and if you ever see that you think I may be on the verge of losing calmness please speak up). Because I know how easy it is to let this sort of thing get to a person. Especially if a person has passed this stage and knows different. I have not said much about Drew's insistence because I do not particularly like to argue or cause controversy, at least not much. :lol: But I do realize that people who don't know read these things and take it for gospel and in this case, you and I both should speak up.

As far as real qigong masters, I guess that depends on one's definition. I have met many people in the USA who are very very good with their qigong. I do OK as well. I just haven't met anyone who had the capacity of the one person who I called master. And yes, of course I am biased. There are several teachers here in the USA that I would recommend. You are one of them.

I wish you well, brother. Keep up the good work.

Unfortunately Teacher Wang ascended several years ago and the hospital is no more. Master Wang asked me to teach his system in the West and specifically trained me to do so.

I think you are probably right about some of the other hospitals, although I certainly didn't check them all out. After Teacher Wang passed on I tried to find any doctors in China that could add to my education. It turned out everyone and everything that I looked at paled in comparison to what Master Wang taught. That said, I am sure if one searches long enough they can find some very good info and teachings. I think the "new" atmosphere in China makes all involved in qigong very careful of what they say.

As far as adding to experiences, I can only say that the man had/has an energy body that I have seen on no one else. Stories? Got a bunch of them and have shared some here on this board. I had a certain degree of notoriety (totally undeserved IMO) in Baoding, made the front page of the newspaper a few times. But all because I was Teacher Wang's student. One of the front page articles was something to the effect "Qigong Predestined Marriage made Manifest". But the reporter that wrote it took many many liberties with my words on the interview he did. It sounds like something out of a fairy tale/science fiction movie. LMAO just thinking about it.

Thank you Brother May God/Goddess/Tao Bless you always.

love

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

With all due respect Ya Mu it seems as if Drew is already doing his fair share of aid for humanity recycling and refining energy in an unsefishish manner.

Drew, personally I cannot grasp how you stand these vast numbers of internal climaxes, but then again I am not superhuman and such repetition would probably drive me insane. But maybe it all evolves into habitual, nonvoluntary uncoscious reflexes? or is that counter.? wow, confusing it is..

Spectrum..prenatal breath..is it the same as the breath triggered by the autonomous nervous system during spontaneous qigong? the one that opens the acupoints? :)

With all due respect Ya Mu it seems as if Drew is already doing his fair share of aid for humanity recycling and refining energy in an unsefishish manner....

Perhaps. I just see his potential to be much more than giving every maiden he sees an orgasm. And uh, I don't think it is exactly unselfish. He likes it.