Sign in to follow this  
Fox

Replinishment.

I know the topics of sexual energy have been beaten to death, but I feel as if all of them were ages old and from members long gone. I feel as if I would like advice from you guys, my friends, on the subject.

I hold no kung fu practice, (I'm athletic, running and yoga twice a week), and meditate daily. I am in a long distance relationship, when my girlfriend and I do meet we have sex quite often.

However, when I am celibate for weeks at a time I am overflowing with amazing energy, and whenever I ejaculate, it all goes bye bye. I feel tired for days, now not too lethargic to where it is a sickness but moreso where as I am not as outgoing or energetic.. It's a huge change from when I do not ejaculate or have sex.

Should I start any sort of sexual practice? If so, how? and what is the safest? and that can be done without having to buy a book. I have been told as long as i'm not over doing it I am fine.. but even once every two weeks or once every week drainsss me. I want to keep my energy and my feeling of fullness and still be able to have sex. It's no fair! haha.

Also, would any supplements replinish my energy afterwards? I hear fish oil and zinc?

I know this has been mentioned lots, but please converse with me.

:)

Fox

I know the topics of sexual energy have been beaten to death, but I feel as if all of them were ages old and from members long gone. I feel as if I would like advice from you guys, my friends, on the subject.

I hold no kung fu practice, (I'm athletic, running and yoga twice a week), and meditate daily. I am in a long distance relationship, when my girlfriend and I do meet we have sex quite often.

However, when I am celibate for weeks at a time I am overflowing with amazing energy, and whenever I ejaculate, it all goes bye bye. I feel tired for days, now not too lethargic to where it is a sickness but moreso where as I am not as outgoing or energetic.. It's a huge change from when I do not ejaculate or have sex.

Should I start any sort of sexual practice? If so, how? and what is the safest? and that can be done without having to buy a book. I have been told as long as i'm not over doing it I am fine.. but even once every two weeks or once every week drainsss me. I want to keep my energy and my feeling of fullness and still be able to have sex. It's no fair! haha.

Also, would any supplements replinish my energy afterwards? I hear fish oil and zinc?

I know this has been mentioned lots, but please converse with me.

:)

Fox

Well sadly I'm in a position not unlike your own.. But I'm not the one whose advice you're looking for.

I know dude it's totally unfair, losing all that wonderful energy because you can't hold back the temptation of a session of good ol' raunchy, sweaty kinky sex. Especially when you don't see your girlfriend for awhile. Her mere prescence escalates my own energy through the roof and makes the temptation increase fourfold.

Yeah, I remember a post from Witch saying fish oil and zinc.. Hell, why not? She wrote a book about it.

But from what I hear even before starting any of the semen retention practices it is important to get a good foundation in basic things like inner smile and some strengthening exercises in contracting your PC muscle..

Hopefully others can help more.

Namaste,

Kali

When you make love, make love.

As for losing energy in general, in general, the only energy you lose is the energy that you give it- if you think and worry about losing the energy all the time, you're going to start losing more energy than you probably would have.

When it comes to making love, the energy you experience by being in contact with your girlfriend, the emotions you feel, and whatever energy/hormones are circulating around are probably going to more than make up for whatever energy you think you are going to lose. Make yourself open and receptive to that (quite healthy, IMHO) love energy, rather than trying to bottle up your sexual energy.

So quit putting so much energy into thinking about it, and you'll be fine.

At least, in my experience.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

My last relationship was distance like that. I noticed that when I didn't ejaculate during sex, I had a burst of energy afterwards. I'd usually go for a run while she napped. When I did ejaculate, I needed sleep. There's more to it. The more I let myself ejaculate during sex, the more I let myself indulge my baser emotions in the relationship, and eventually her tests got to me and I stopped caring about the sake of the relationship enough to remain unaffected. Retention of semen I've experienced correlates directly with control of focus and emotion in other areas of life as well.

All that being said, it's easy to practice. First do kegels. Do lots. Anytime you're sitting or standing around and bored. You can probably find MANY times a day to do this. Then solo practice. You wanna get as close to the edge as you can and then hold back. Once you get used to doing things this way you'll see it's much much harder to ejaculate. At a certain point you'll really have to try to make it happen.

At that point, have all the sex you want, and keep your energy. In fact, have all the sex you want and let it BUILD your energy.

When you make love, make love.

As for losing energy in general, in general, the only energy you lose is the energy that you give it- if you think and worry about losing the energy all the time, you're going to start losing more energy than you probably would have.

When it comes to making love, the energy you experience by being in contact with your girlfriend, the emotions you feel, and whatever energy/hormones are circulating around are probably going to more than make up for whatever energy you think you are going to lose. Make yourself open and receptive to that (quite healthy, IMHO) love energy, rather than trying to bottle up your sexual energy.

So quit putting so much energy into thinking about it, and you'll be fine.

At least, in my experience.

Sign in to follow this