Sign in to follow this  
TzuJanLi

Truth, What Is IT?

Greetings..

As i read some of these postings i see the word 'Truth' used in various ways, so.. i am curious as to how you guys and gals determine what is 'True'.. i'll start:

Truth, is the experience itself.. not the words, labels, descriptions, or interpretations we assign to the experience..

Considering i am new to this forum, i apologize if this deceased equine manifestation has already been beaten beyond recognition..

Be well..

Not beaten to death and in my opinion right on!

In Taoism we talk about virtue and manifestation. When something takes human form that is no longer truth. Truth comes from Tao. It can only be experienced and know by the perceiver. That is why "my Tao is my Tao" and "your Tao is your Tao". We all know the TRUTH as it relates to our spirit.

The conscious mind and post heaven intelligence always trys to shape this into form. Then it become a manifestation.

Tao Bless

Greetings..

As i read some of these postings i see the word 'Truth' used in various ways, so.. i am curious as to how you guys and gals determine what is 'True'.. i'll start:

Truth, is the experience itself.. not the words, labels, descriptions, or interpretations we assign to the experience..

Considering i am new to this forum, i apologize if this deceased equine manifestation has already been beaten beyond recognition..

Be well..

Good question.

No answer.

Peace & Love!

Greetings..

Thank you, Marblehead.. Sincerity is a worthy virtue..

Be well..

Truth is the simplest thing there is. It's just "what is." It's the fact of what is happening at this moment. Your thought, that sound, typing on the keyboard, etc. Truth is not a certain way. It's just the fact of what is.

Truth is a blank canvas. It was our birthday gift from the Nondescript.

On this canvas we paint out our life - our perceptions, our principles and beliefs, interactions and projections, our highest joys to our deepest sorrows, all our life-experiences. And then we show this canvas off to the world, and say, "looky here everyone, this is MY truth!".

In our contemplations about who we are, and what the essence of Truth is, we often only have this canvas as a backdrop for reflection, because whatever that can be contemplated has to exist (to have been known, and therefore already past) on this canvas. It is not possible to contemplate anything other than what has been painted there. If a new thought or insight occur, it is immediately grafted onto this canvas.

And so we carry this heavy 'yoke' with us wherever we *go*, and proudly proclaim it to be our Truth, not realizing that all this huffing and puffing is much ado about nothing, since everything we proclaim henceforth belongs in the Known, which is past.

So that which has already been known cannot belong to the present, and what belongs to the present, which is a sequence of now, now, now x infinity moments, cannot necessarily be known.

In a sense, truth is that aspect in us which is always knowing and perceiving, hence the ultimate reality is that each moment in this life ought to remain a blank canvas... spotless, untainted, and beyond conditions, and if we are able to maintain this purity till the day the body gives up itself, then we shall once again reunite with the Nondescript, blank canvas in hand.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my thoughts here on *Truth*, and thank you also for reading.

Bee good :)

Edited by CowTao

truth is an illusion, made up so that we chase after it

some woke up, some still chase

is my statement true? of course :D

Sign in to follow this