Seth Ananda

Intuition and Logic.

You should read his biography. I did. It's a good read.

Each Buddha manifests it differently, but it is most definitely always in line with the Buddha lineage, which is diverse in expression though one has most definitely taken refuge in the Buddha lineage, dharma and sangha. They understand the immense role the Buddha played as a "wheel turning Buddha" and the first turner in our age and doesn't just make up his own teachings. This doesn't have to be a physical thing, but an internal thing. This does not dismiss individual creativity either...

You should get more familiar with the Buddhist teachings through Buddhist realizers.

I'm not into these anti-traditionalists like Krishnamurti who think they know better than a million Buddhas.

When people read their teachings first before reading the teachings of Buddhas, they get confused easily.

I am into traditions that work. Not self made teachings of... "Oh... I know better"...

Hmm well my understanding of buddhahood/liberation is that one recognizes the true nature of things (emptiness appearances inseperability) and then, at death, when the clear light dawns, one recognizes the light as the pure dharmakaya (emptiness) and is liberated from the cycle of being reborn and thus is able to benefit all beings endlessly for all time.

Hi Vajrahridaya,

Well, I see you are not ready for this yet: It is not absolutely necessary for a person to be a Buddhist before they can be liberated from suffering.

I'll check in periodically. :)

Peace & Love!

Hmm well my understanding of buddhahood/liberation is that one recognizes the true nature of things (emptiness appearances inseperability) and then, at death, when the clear light dawns, one recognizes the light as the pure dharmakaya (emptiness) and is liberated from the cycle of being reborn and thus is able to benefit all beings endlessly for all time.

This is a very good understanding... but, it has implications within the particulars of eminating without suffering for endless beings...

Much like the Dalai Lama reflects, amongst other venerated Rinpoches, not all, but plenty. I don't know... I didn't really see how deep he was until I recieved transmission from Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche... saw the 6 realms and 31 planes DIRECTLY... without a blemish of a doubt... saw directly... and then... after thus. I was able to see the Dalai Lamas energy beyond his expression which he has to co-agulate with so many projective beings as a political leader. Though.. as a young Hindu... I did see his deep state and fell off my couch in uncontrollable bliss and rapture, please understand this was a time of total renunciation of all popular cultural activities and lots of meditation, study, yoga and virtue practice. I saw him doing his practice as recorded and I saw right into the state of his being Avalokateshwara in human form without even having read about such things yet. Seriously man. Then later I saw directly that I had been a Tibetan Buddhist monk directly beyond a doubt, so all this information came very quickly over the period of a very few years. Picking up Buddhism is like picking up an old well read book for me.

:lol: Oh how blissful it is!!!

Hi ~jK~,

I have nothing to say to your post but I wanted to let you know that I did read it.

Peace & Love!

This is a very good understanding... but, it has implications within the particulars of eminating without suffering for endless beings...

Could you expand on this?

Hi Vajrahridaya,

Well, I see you are not ready for this yet: It is not absolutely necessary for a person to be a Buddhist before they can be liberated from suffering.

I'll check in periodically. :)

Peace & Love!

Oh... I've said this plenty of times over the period that I've been here. But people have been so caught up in the fact that I've said... Buddhist, that they haven't really seen the truth of what I've been saying.

I'm just saying that as a religion goes... Buddhism is the closest expression. IMHO. Having seen much in quantum leap time frames.

But... I do agree... it's actually merely about being completely and totally honest with oneself... that one transcends the self, or Self, in Hindu parlance.

I'm just saying... if you have attained Buddhahood then you are not in disagreement with what Buddhism suggests through the literature of great and enlightened history of beings and the different turnings of the wheel from Hinayana, to Mahayana, to Vajrayana to Dzogchen.

As Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche said... If you realize the essence of Buddhism, it's no problem if you practice whatever religion, as long as you keep the view of emptiness and D.O.

Which means transcending self, or Self of any kind. So... as far as expression goes, that means re-interpreting all major religious dogmas on an internal and personal level.

This is deeper than the words spoken.

Take care.

Marblehead, your posts ...

Thank you very much Songs. I didn't repeat your words as I felt it not proper (believe it or not I do have a little modesty. Hehehe).

Peace & Love!

Oh... I've said this plenty of times over the period that I've been here. But people have been so caught up in the fact that I've said... Buddhist, that they haven't really seen the truth of what I've been saying.

Yes, I will admit that this is one of the problems. Of course, we must also consider that truth is in the eye of the beholder and if the 'proper' words are not used then it is not a truth.

... This is deeper than the words spoken.

Take care.

Yes, I know that and I'm glad you didn't go any deeper. Hehehe.

Perhaps one day we can try to find an agreeable definition of DO so we can stop our petty disagreements concerning it. (Not today anymore though, my brain is getting slow.)

Peace & Love!

Study some Mahayana and maybe check out...

Myriad Worlds... book 1 of the Treasury of Knowledge. which is a vast and complete treasury of all Buddhist methodology, perspective and cosmology. You'd be surprised at how quantum physicist it is.

Take care!

Hmm I will probably check this out. One more question, suppose someone did not know all the particulars of emanating and all that but just knew the way things are and thus was able to gain liberation at death? Would such a person/mindstream/whatever they were at that point just remain in a confused state of limbo for all of eternity :lol: ?

Are there buddhas in the place that this mindstream/person has gone who can or do teach emanation?

Edited by rebelrebel

Hmm I will probably check this out. One more question, suppose someone did not know all the particulars of emanating and all that but just knew the way things are and thus was able to gain liberation at death? Would such a person/mindstream/whatever they were at that point just remain in a confused state of limbo for all of eternity :lol: ?

Are there buddhas in the place that this mindstream/person has gone who can or do teach emanation?

:lol: Of course! That person went straight to a Satyaloka.

Pure land, in English/Buddhist parlance.

Yes, I will admit that this is one of the problems. Of course, we must also consider that truth is in the eye of the beholder and if the 'proper' words are not used then it is not a truth.

Well, you can only please some of them some of the time and all of them none of the time.

:P

I'd like to say... from Swami Muktananda...

Which is funny considering what most people think about him due to rumors and projection.

"A true disciple can gain liberation from a false Guru who speaks true words."

Obviously giving the power to the disciple to attain liberation for them self.

As the Buddha said, "Be a lamp unto yourself."

:lol: Of course! That person went straight to a Satyaloka.

Pure land, in English/Buddhist parlance.

Thanks Vajra

As the Buddha said, "Be a lamp unto yourself."

Krishnamurti also frequently said this. But I don't want to get into that again...

Edited by rebelrebel

Thanks Vajra

You're welcome.

Have you seen... "4 Christmases"?

Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. Talk about Samsara... whao Nelly!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Things you might consider an acid trip... but I've taken acid many times... I'm talking about the best stuff... as I used to deal on Haight st. Rainbow Family stuff. An acid trip is noooooothing compared to a genuine Buddharific realization of direct experiencing and seeing... a quantum leap from a minuscule acid trip. Which I can eat like candy at this point and just see right through without a flinch or a wink as it's merely effecting body chemicals and mind realization is much, much subtler than brain chemical activity. Contrary to your belief system.

:lol: Thanks dude... I feel it from you... really... I do. Thanks... watery eyed I am right now. :huh:;)

Wait...you can eat the highest quality LSD "like candy without a flinch or a wink"? Like 1,500 mics, or 2,000 mics or something, and just be enjoying yourself? Whoa, Nelly!! C'mon Vaj, I know you're prone to exaggerate things a bit (like the time you said you've spent "many years in solitude", when at best it was kind of a semi-solitude serving a guru in an ashram for a year or two). I just have a hard time believing this one, though. Can you really "eat it like candy" and just shrug and continue your day, no problem...? I need to see some proof, dude. If so, you're way, way beyond anybody here (but you knew that already). But I bet you can't.

Take Care, Young Master!

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Wait...you can eat the highest quality LSD "like candy without a flinch or a wink"? Like 1,500 mics, or 2,000 mics or something, and just be enjoying yourself? Whoa, Nelly!! C'mon Vaj, I know you're prone to exaggerate things a bit (like the time you said you've spent "many years in solitude", when at best it was kind of a semi-solitude serving a guru in an ashram for a year or two). I just have a hard time believing this one, though. Can you really "eat it like candy" and just shrug and continue your day, no problem...? I need to see some proof, dude. If so, you're way, way beyond anybody here (but you knew that already). But I bet you can't.

Take Care, Young Master!

Oh, you poor victim of your own projection. I used to sell Rainbow Family Liquid vials, 100 hits, which I got for 25 bucks. Once you get through the realization that everything is just a bunch of colors and your own manifest projections. Even when people on the street are mirroring your greatest fears of death and worse... and you laugh in their faces saying... ha!! You are nothing but a collage of colors and they realize that you see right through them as a manifestation of one's own demonic projections... Every other mic. is just a test of how deep one can take the fact that everything is just color in particular forms. Heaven is seeing Ahhhh, Eh, Yam, Bam, Ram, Lam... in absolutely all aspects of experience.

If you can see the simple in the complex you can see the complex in the simple. Boooo! :P

Oh, you poor victim of your own projection. I used to sell Rainbow Family Liquid vials, 100 hits, which I got for 25 bucks. Once you get through the realization that everything is just a bunch of colors and your own manifest projections. Even when people on the street are mirroring your greatest fears of death and worse... and you laugh in their faces saying... ha!! You are nothing but a collage of colors and they realize that you see right through them as a manifestation of one's own demonic projections... Every other mic. is just a test of how deep one can take the fact that everything is just color in particular forms. Heaven is seeing Ahhhh, Eh, Yam, Bam, Ram, Lam... in absolutely all aspects of experience.

If you can see the simple in the complex you can see the complex in the simple. Boooo! :P

OK, but that is different than tossing down large amounts of acid. Have you done so?

But what projection? I'm merely commenting on an outlandish statement...I bet you can't eat it "like candy". Even if you are just shy of Buddhahood. Aren't you projecting that I'm projecting? Help, Mr. Wizard!!

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

I'm talking about being surrounded by black dudes with gat's on their waste line, surrounding you on the bottom of a stair well of some projects, you got a back pack full of vials and ounces of the highest grade pot from Humbolt county. You have a pocket full of over a grand in cash from a day's work. You have a bomb ass black girlfriend, you live in a dope as hotel in the middle of San Francisco. They see your light, and all they want is to suck it up, take it for themselves, your buggin out on Weed and Acid... crazy amounts, more than you even remember because it's like candy at this point. Whatever.... You look at them, you look at your fear, you see right through them... you see their projections. you feel the jealousy... then you feel the love, because all they want is love... oh yeah... that's right!! AH! YES... we fear love!! We fear vulnerability!! We fear honesty... we fear complete openness... oh yeah... that's right... holy schmit... it's sooo simple!! Then they let you go, because you've read all 10 of them, yes... 10 black cats from the gheeeto... desperate, but for one thing only... really... love, forgiveness... acceptance. You show them that... they can't help but give it right back to you.

Really though.

Bless ya!

B)

What's interesting is when a tall ass hard core cat looks at you.. small little me and shakes... feels his insecurities hit him for the very first time like this, ever. He knows that no matter how big he is... he can't take you, because you don't fear death... I mean really... don't fear death.

I'm talking about being surrounded by black dudes with gat's on their waste line, surrounding you on the bottom of a stair well of some projects, you got a back pack full of vials and ounces of the highest grade pot from Humbolt county. You have a pocket full of over a grand in cash from a day's work. You have a bomb ass black girlfriend, you live in a dope as hotel in the middle of San Francisco. They see your light, and all they want is to suck it up, take it for themselves, your buggin out on Weed and Acid... crazy amounts, more than you even remember because it's like candy at this point. Whatever.... You look at them, you look at your fear, you see right through them... you see their projections. you feel the jealousy... then you feel the love, because all they want is love... oh yeah... that's right!! AH! YES... we fear love!! We fear vulnerability!! We fear honesty... we fear complete openness... oh yeah... that's right... holy schmit... it's sooo simple!! Then they let you go, because you've read all 10 of them, yes... 10 black cats from the gheeeto... desperate, but for one thing only... really... love, forgiveness... acceptance. You show them that... they can't help but give it right back to you.

Really though.

Bless ya!

B)

OK, I like that explanation. (Thanks, how'd ya know I just sneezed?)

When you surrender to interconnectivity, that knows what you (limited identity) can't know... and since there are no limitations of identification? Then information manifests spontaneously in accord with the moment, without thinking of "I" or "mine"....

I still don't know if you sneezed or not, I question all my psychic manifestations and doubt them all...

but, I also doubt my doubts too.

Like I said... I have yet to attain complete Buddhahood without doubt.

:mellow:

From Michaelz...

He's having puter problems...

computers suck.. (only if you let them) ;)

won't let me post more for some reason. i want to post this:

Emptiness is not a source from which all things arise; it is simply the condition for all things being empty of self nature. To say you are empty is just saying that you lack self-nature; it's your quality .. the ultimate quality. Kind of like saying the sky is blue. the sky doesn't come from blue.. it has 'blueness'.

There is the constant flow of phenomena and that is Emptiness; inseperable from the phenomena.

I really recommend this blog :)

http://awakeningtoreality.blogspot.com/

Ok... I'll take it a little deeper.

One doesn't fear death when one doesn't fear fear. When you don't fear fear... it becomes the opposite... Love, openess... non-contraction.

Emptiness is fullness!

B)

Actually the experience of emptiness is fullness.

Marble emptiness in Buddhism doesn't mean empty like in a jar, it means mailable, non-inherent and luminous.

OK, how about this:

"...Shunyata in Sanskrit, is sometimes translated as emptiness. But this shunyata is really a luminous emptiness, endowed with the heart of compassion. It is a radiant cognizance, what Tibetan Buddhists call the infinite radiance and wisdom of the natural Great Perfection. It is a luminous openness that is our divine core, our buddha nature".

Whoa Nelly, again. I can grasp this concept fairly well, explained like this. I wonder what M will think.

:mellow:

From Michaelz...

He's having puter problems...

haha I meant post that in the youtube video not here :P but thanks.

i figured out that the reason youtube was giving me issues with posting was because I had a URL and they think i'm spamming. :o;)

Edited by mikaelz

OK, how about this:

"...Shunyata in Sanskrit, is sometimes translated as emptiness. But this shunyata is really a luminous emptiness, endowed with the heart of compassion. It is a radiant cognizance, what Tibetan Buddhists call the infinite radiance and wisdom of the natural Great Perfection. It is a luminous openness that is our divine core, our buddha nature".

Whoa Nelly, again. I can grasp this concept fairly well, explained like this. I wonder what M will think.

Time will show it's face!

:huh:

haha I meant post that in the youtube video not here :P but thanks.

i figured out that the reason youtube was giving me issues with posting was because I had a URL and they think i'm spamming. :o;)

Oooh... ok.

:)