Sign in to follow this  
sean

Deep Meditation - Pathway to Personal Freedom

Yogani has a new book out, called Deep Meditation - Pathways to Personal Freedom.

"Deep Meditation" is a concise step-by-step instruction book for a simple yet powerful method of daily meditation that will systematically unfold inner peace, creativity and energy in daily life. Whether you are seeking an effective tool for reducing stress, improving your relationships, achieving more success in your career, or for revealing the ultimate truth of life within yourself, "Deep Meditation" can be a vital resource for cultivating your personal freedom and enlightenment.

Yogani is the author of two landmark books on the world's most effective spiritual practices: "Advanced Yoga Practices - Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living," a comprehensive user-friendly textbook, and "The Secrets of Wilder," a powerful spiritual novel."

"Deep Meditation" is the first book in an "AYP Enlightenment Series" that Yogani is currently working on. You can see the other books he is planning on his Books and eBooks page here.

What's great is that Yogani has been generous enough to donate several copies of this book to The Tao Bums library! So if anyone is interested in checking out his latest material, reply here and say Aye! so we can get a visual head count and then PM your address and I'll ship it out as soon as they get to me.

The only small request I want to make, besides the typical TTB Lending Library agreement that you will pay shipping to the next person interested, is that you do your best to read the whole book and write review (can be brief) that you post here and also on amazon.com. That would be swell. :)

Sean

Sign in to follow this