enouch

Training Aid For Wuji Or Full Lotus!

Hi! Where I live it starts to get dark around 4;30 p.m. and we can have a stretch of twenty gray days in a row-just ask the Learner.This can be a problem with motivation for working out or standing qi-gung.I didn't even mention the snow! Anyway,I've discovered one technique that can make the time pass faster or just lose yourself in the void of nothingness.You can find yourself standing for forty five minutes to an hour without realizing it! Moreover,you are left with a warm spring/summer feeling.Enable full screen mode and better with headphones but great either way.Great for tridaya/dantien breathing or standing qi-gung,turn off the lights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qARr1vW640...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0a5mO69VO0...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Xx0-Bgbzo...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvrTBrSjKag&feature=fvw

Mixing the first two gives a wonderfully dynamic sound, in my opinion.

How do you mean? You can add chanting and just enjoy the visual landscape.I truly believe virtual audio[holophonics] or virtual tech. like in Final Destination or 3d movies can offer many benefits for mental programming/learning. Check out my post on virtual baber shop-you'll be amazed!

Edited by enouch

How do you mean? You can add chanting and just enjoy the visual landscape.I truly believe virtual audio[holophonics] or virtual tech. like in Final Destination or 3d movies can offer many benefits for mental programming/learning. Check out my post on virtual baber shop-you'll be amazed!

Actually found another great one but it has a sense of motion,desighed for remote viewing or dreaming.But again you can turn volume off and add a chanting or whatever file.Full screen.

http://www.louisyagera.com/2009/01/13/cloudscapes/

Edited by enouch

nice stuff, wish it were more easily mp3able.

I really like Louis Yagera's blog- enough to subscribe to it.

Most often when I listen to something while doing standing meditation its not music, its the one the Archaeous guided meditation on Rawn Clarks site. It consists of a nice 'stacked' style of the elements which go nicely w/ standing (unintentionally on his part) and makes 15 minutes fly by.

Thanks for the heads up on the material.

Michael

Enouch I go to louis yagera and then read the comments and go to Max Clade and then go to Anna Wise and then read the comments of her book on Amazon and find this:

This is a great advancement in the continuing quest to start to reconcile the differences between Western medicine/scientific method and Eastern disciplines. Wise notes that some Qigong masters she monitored during healing exhibited Delta brainwaves in excess of 50 times a "normal" person; she takes this as further evidence of great movements of energy since this could not likely be produced by the brain alone. Wow, well, this is what the Qigong masters have been saying for thousands of years!

Actually found another great one but it has a sense of motion,desighed for remote viewing or dreaming.But again you can turn volume off and add a chanting or whatever file.Full screen.

http://www.louisyagera.com/2009/01/13/cloudscapes/

Enouch I go to louis yagera and then read the comments and go to Max Clade and then go to Anna Wise and then read the comments of her book on Amazon and find this:

This is a great advancement in the continuing quest to start to reconcile the differences between Western medicine/scientific method and Eastern disciplines. Wise notes that some Qigong masters she monitored during healing exhibited Delta brainwaves in excess of 50 times a "normal" person; she takes this as further evidence of great movements of energy since this could not likely be produced by the brain alone. Wow, well, this is what the Qigong masters have been saying for thousands of years!

Drew, I'd like to see that reference! Usually delta brainwaves are only for sleep! So I do not understand the meaning of greater movements of energy. Louis's site is dedicated to exploring all modalities for human empowerment from nlp to chi gung.In fact, if someone such as yourself combined nlp with your knowledge of chi gung you could really go places...aside from the mental hospital, I mean.Enjoy this data:Here is a master strategy from a nlp trainer for learning new skills by combining modalities:

Here are the five states that I had combined as a foundation for the state I use to model the skill I want to reproduce.

1.A time when I was younger and had met someone new that I was very interested in getting to know, someone of the opposite sex. A time when I would be able to spend hours with that person, yet it seemed that only minutes had gone by.

2.A time when I had made a good decision, one that I was satisfied with through time.

3.A time when I had totally surprised myself by being able to effectively do something that I didn't think I would be able to. What might stand out the most about this experience is that it wasn't until I had already learned how to do what ever it was I thought I couldn't do, before I had realized I was actually doing it!

4.A time of absolute playfulness. An experience where I was having fun just for the sake of having fun.

5.Something I was competent with, that I could do, time and time again, competently! If you asked me if I could do it I had no doubt whatsoever!

I elicited all of the above states in my self, anchored them separately, amplified them separately, made the pictures in my mind bigger and brighter, turned up the sounds associated with those experiences, one experience at a time.

Then after defining the context, which was wanting to model new behaviors. This is an important part -- I wanted to think about the pieces last, to be able to perform the behavior first!!!

Then, as I was thinking about the context, I integrated the five anchors to build what I call the modeling state.

[This is a precursor to all of my trainings, we do this one first]

Now, I have a new state that is designed to fire off when I want to learn something new.

Now I go out - so to speak -- find a skill I want to model -- fire off the modeling state and absorb all of the information that is inherent in the state of the person performing the skill I want to have. I do this until I feel I have had enough, that for the time being I am full. And because I have wired into this state the ability to make good decisions, I trust when I feel that I am done for now.

What I have offered so far is just the beginning. Now that I have unconsciously observed and stored what it is I want to model, I go on to the next step.

I sit back and set up a series of movies in my mind, of the person doing the task. I hardly ever watch these movies consciously. I just let them run by, over and over, until I feel I have watched long enough. (I can use time distortion for this step, but don't want to get into that one right now).

Now that I have unconsciously modeled the skill and run my fill of internal movies of the person I had modeled performing the skill, I am now ready to move onto the next step.

This part is fun, I watch the movie again, only this time I do so while morphing the person in the film. I leave all of the content the same, but I morph the image of that person doing until it becomes me doing what that person was doing.

Then I elicit in myself something that I can do competently and is similar, in some way, to the behavior I am reproducing. Then, in my mind, I quickly place this new morphed image, of me performing the task, in the same location as the thing that I had elicited that I do competently. I then forget about the whole thing.

Depending on what I have modeled, I may or may not build in an entire set of new old personal history.

Creating an NLP Anchor

Identify the emotional state you want e.g. confidence, calmness, enthusiasm. This step is crucial. You need to define very specifically how you want to feel. Choosing to feel powerful and enthusiastic is specific and something you can work towards using the NLP Anchoring technique. Saying that you do not want to feel anxious or tense is not much help because you still do not know what you do want.

Select a desired state i.e. specifically how you want to feel. Recall a particular time in your life when you felt the desired state. Pick a powerful example. It is worthwhile looking back at your memories to relive times when you had this desired state, the context is unimportant, what is important is recalling a few particularly strong experiences and then selecting the most powerful one.

To create the state in your imagination, NLP Suggests you should put yourself back into that experience as if it is happening in this moment. Notice what you see, hear what you were hearing, feel what you were feeling in the moment. Allow it to be as if it is happening. Notice how the state builds to a peak and then declines.

Now repeat this process only this time just as the state is about to peak, make a unique gesture with the fingers of one hand as you say a word or phrase to evoke the feeling, while also visualizing an image that represents the state. e.g. clench your left fist as you softly say to yourself ICE COOL...while you picture someone who represents calmness for you e.g. a Buddhist monk. Hold the state for a few moments, release the anchors and then break state (change your emotional state by thinking about something completely different and by changing your posture).

Now you must go through this whole procedure about five times in order as to build a resilient NLP anchor. This repetition is crucial.

Test the anchors by firing them (make the unique gesture, say the word/phrase, picture the person that represents calmness) and check that you do experience the desired state. You will know that you have successfully anchored the resource when you can access the desired state by firing any one of the component anchors i.e. the visual (picture), auditory (word/phrase) or feeling (gesture) anchor. You ought to feel the anchored state within 10-15 seconds. If the feeling is not satisfactory then choose a different experience that more precisely gives you the appropriate state.

To make sure your anchoring works as well as possible you need to learn about the secrets to powerful NLP anchoring. There are six distinctions that will supercharge your anchoring skills.

Secrets of NLP Anchoring

Only anchor an intense state i.e. a strongly felt experience.

Pick an experience that is pure and not mixed with other feelings.

Use unique anchors so the state is accessed at will.

Timing is crucial, fire the anchors before the peak and release before the peak declines.

Spend time at NLP anchoring to become skilful. Allow 20-30 minutes per session.

Reinforce periodically to keep the NLP anchor strong since the intensity may fade over time.

Using NLP anchors can make a massive difference to your ability to deal with people. Instead of hoping you will feel capable when you next need to express yourself, just fire your NLP anchor and in a moment feel the way you want to feel.

Maybe you want to feel relaxed in that crucial job interview, fire your relaxation anchor and you have it in an instant. Perhaps you want to feel powerful, then fire your power anchor and in a few moments you can go from feeling like you are under surveillance to feeling in charge of your feelings and your world.

You can also stack NLP anchors. This means that you would select your desired state and anchor it as above and then repeat the process with a different state but using the same gesture, word and picture. For example you could anchor confidence to a clenched left fist, say POWER and picture James Bond. Then you could start the anchoring process again to anchor a time when you had a huge grin on your face to the same clenched left fist, POWER and the image of James Bond. Before you know it you will be able to feel powerful AND happy in a moment. How about stacking enthusiasm too? This is how I do so well in business when meeting people for the first time.

I always have a powerful NLP anchor ready whenever I need it. Just before a key meeting I will fire the anchor to ensure a great first impression, then during the meeting I will fire the anchor again whenever I feel my state slip. Will people spot you firing the anchor? No! The secret is to be subtle. You could say the word or phrase to yourself quietly in your head or just imagine that image that evokes the desired state. I like to anchor using subtle gestures such as bringing three fingertips together with a unique pressure.

This can be done without anyone noticing. NLP anchoring is a life skill that will work for whatever you apply it to. It has relevance for work, family life and relationships. Let's say your spouse has a special talent for getting on your nerves, just fire your calmness anchor and instantly you will have freedom from the torment!

Take some time as well to review your top goals and values. Then decide which emotional states you need to achieve these goals. Create a list of these feelings and schedule 20-30 minutes to set up an NLP anchor for each one.

Make notes to remind yourself which triggers you will use for each state. Although this may seem unusual at first, with practice this will become second nature. Approach it from the point of view of having fun learning something different and you will soon become skilled at anchoring. When I first learned about NLP anchoring I made a point of anchoring three resourceful states a day. You would be amazed at how quickly your life expands when you are feeling phenomenal!

LOOK DOWN!!!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSKTdtatG_0...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T038Xecuyzc...feature=related

Edited by enouch