Sign in to follow this  
enouch

JING CONSERVATION AND QI GUNG?

H! How important is jing conservation to qi gung or youth conservation? The reason I ask is because it's never mentioned by Chunni Lyn[although certainly by Drew!] or Robert Peng.Ken Cohen mentions jing but doesn't go to deep.Reading through the threads a common view was never reached,so I ask should one abstain for months? Or release once a week?Up to the needs of the individual? I certainly feel less than after releasing,not as motivated.Yes I know it can relieve stress!I just found it odd that none of the modern masters[well known ones] talk about it in their courses.Maybe it's too provocative for westerners? Requires to much discipline? Drew how come you don't advocate conserving jing?

Edited by enouch

enouch,

If you google this site for sperm retention, you'll get lots of information and you'll meet the infamous Ron Jeremy! :lol:

Also alchemicaltaoism.com is a good resource on all of this.

advancedyogapractices.com has it's own take as well but keep in mind that many dudes have been messed up by the 3 finger technique.

My guess is that it will come naturally when the practitioner is ready in the chikung/neikung schools. Keep in mind that some Taoist schools don't cultivate chi as it can be too problematic.

Your pal,

Yoda

Just for the chart. I don't know how good the info is in the article.

http://www.altmd.com/Articles/Sexual-Qi-Gong

:)

Thanks! I've encountered a similar chart in martial arts articles.What about the question I posed to you in the other thread:Will taking tribulus/dhea which can cause an increase in testosterone help with yang chi in the winter? Neigung in general generates strong emotion almost correlated with testosterone like feelings.Hence,the saying ''energy work can be hell!''

Enouch -- since you asked me -- Chunyi Lin did state in the SFQ Guild (where students meet to practice healing on each other) that it is important to save up sex energy. Later he said he would discuss this in his book. He did not -- and this has a lot to do with Chunyi Lin adjusting to Western culture more.

Even Mantak Chia's first book - Awakening the Healing Energy of the Tao strongly encourages that there be no emission for the first 100 days of practice and "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translates this jing loss for the age of the male -- of course as the practice advances the danger of

"Losing the alchemical pill"

becomes more dangerous.

So Chunyi Lin says that if you do have extra healing energy then it just flows out of your body into others -- that's the male chi energy.

Chunyi Lin says the more you heal others you also heal yourselves. So the jing energy can be build up again after emission from food or from other people. The energy blockages in other people is just their EXTRA energy not harmonized.

That's why it's not parasitism to take in female jing energy from others because once the macrocosmic orbit is achieved (third eye opening) you then harmonize their energy blockages and turn that extra energy into healing chi energy which is transmitted back into the other person.

This happens naturally due to yin-yang flow of the energy as one through the nondual Emptiness or Consciousness (formless awareness). So you do not have to "store" up jing but at the same time you BURN off your sex fluid.

So I've been celibate for 10 years but I've also had many more orgasms but INTERNAL climaxes and more intense love then before celibacy. You don't get blue balls if you practice properly! haha.

When this level of healing happens the healer is not achieving longevity or immortality but the healer is maintaining their own health while healing others as well. So that's more common in "mundane" reality because otherwise if you keep storing up your jing, turning it into more powerful chi and shen -- the spiritual powers are too strong! These powers have to be controlled or else it is very dangerous. haha.

That's why Chunyi Lin doesn't talk about it a lot -- conserving sex energy. It's up to the individual really and most males can't do it anyway! If you talk about it then you focus on the wrong goal. The goal is the emptiness! Talking is not practice -- practice is through the right-brain while speech is left-brain! haha.

The full-lotus is really the only effective means of transmuting the jing energy into chi instead of the jing turning back into generative fluid or sex fluid.

Modern males just eat meat and then it turns into sex fluid and then modern males might also suck off female sex energy which the modern male then turns back into sex fluid -- so it stays all female -- the modern male is female! haha.

Or a Enouch! haha. Have fun.

H! How important is jing conservation to qi gung or youth conservation? The reason I ask is because it's never mentioned by Chunni Lyn[although certainly by Drew!] or Robert Peng.Ken Cohen mentions jing but doesn't go to deep.Reading through the threads a common view was never reached,so I ask should one abstain for months? Or release once a week?Up to the needs of the individual? I certainly feel less than after releasing,not as motivated.Yes I know it can relieve stress!I just found it odd that none of the modern masters[well known ones] talk about it in their courses.Maybe it's too provocative for westerners? Requires to much discipline? Drew how come you don't advocate conserving jing?

The full-lotus is really the only effective means of transmuting the jing energy into chi instead of the jing turning back into generative fluid or sex fluid.

Modern males just eat meat and then it turns into sex fluid and then modern males might also suck off female sex energy which the modern male then turns back into sex fluid -- so it stays all female -- the modern male is female! haha.

Or a Enouch! haha. Have fun.

BULLSHIT DREW.

You will only know when you can transmute meat when you can do it as you eat it & Transmute sexual energy in the act of making love. You can transmute sexual energy in many ways . Lotus pose is just one of them. And infact not actually the "highest" form of it. Again its just an asana.

Stop spreading Bullshit.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Say hi to the pretty lady V

http://boundlotus.com/

http://www.boundlotus.com/mahankirn.html

Is you tough enough?

http://www.kundaliniyogane.com/PDF%20Flyer...ahan%20Kirn.pdf

BULLSHIT DREW.

You will only know when you can transmute meat when you can do it as you eat it & Transmute sexual energy in the act of making love. You can transmute sexual energy in many ways . Lotus pose is just one of them. And infact not actually the "highest" form of it. Again its just an asana.

Stop spreading Bullshit.

Edited by drewhempel

Hahaha, funny. Btw, Drew, have you verified with the females you had mutual orgasms with, that it's in fact mutual and not just yourself? Somehow it's amazing to think that a stranger off the street with no training at all would connect with you on such a profound level and yet never to approach you afterwords.

Hahaha, funny. Btw, Drew, have you verified with the females you had mutual orgasms with, that it's in fact mutual and not just yourself? Somehow it's amazing to think that a stranger off the street with no training at all would connect with you on such a profound level and yet never to approach you afterwords.

This is the point I was trying to make in my thread. Drew, a lot of this is too subjective to accept as fact or even reasonable and I'm a big believer in Chi Gong and Taoist practice. I once saw Chia activate the Microcosmic orbit of a young female doctor. She was so moved, she could hardly speak afterword and tears were streaming down her face. She was able to say to me yes, it was very real, something happened objectively. I think Chia's system is highly problematic, but he does have some ability. Your stories would be more credible if you had more to say about people's reactions and what you talked about with those people afterwords.

PS- Max, it would be great if you could respond to my topic. I really have valued your input over the years.

Thanks! I've encountered a similar chart in martial arts articles.What about the question I posed to you in the other thread:Will taking tribulus/dhea which can cause an increase in testosterone help with yang chi in the winter? Neigung in general generates strong emotion almost correlated with testosterone like feelings.Hence,the saying ''energy work can be hell!''

I am not sure about DHEA. Can't comment. But I would be hesitant to play with direct replacement external hormones. Its shaky ground.

But I can say this: in TCM, if you want to tonify the yang qi, you must also give it root and tonify the yin qi slightly as well. Otherwise, it will directly burn out what yin qi you do have, and cause more of a problem later.

In the common formula You Gui Wan used to tonify kidney yang, (Fu zi, rou gui, lu jiao jiao, shu di huang, shan zhu yu, shan yao, gou chi zi, tu si zi, du zhong, and dang gui) there are 5 yang tonifiers and approx 5 yin tonfiers as well.

I had a patient who got ahold of some yang tonifiers and went to town on them without tonifying his yin. About 6 months later of intense training, he blew out his knee. The knees are directly related to the kidney energy. If he had just used the premise of tonifying yin AND yang, it would not have happened. He directly put too much energy into the channels, and not enough substance to be able to handle the wattage. The physical form then suffered from it.

Make sense?

:)

too much lotus pose, good food and lack of real sexual intimacy can make you ungrounded and delusional : )

Edited by Vajrasattva

How important is jing conservation to qi gung or youth conservation?

Meditation is also a form of qi gong exercise. It must be taken seriously and not for fun! If meditation is done correctly and regularly without any brute force for a long duration, in the case of men, their sperms (i.e., jing) will be thickened and congealed. It is important to treasure and preserve this jing and not frittered away.

Whenever there is mental or emotional excitement, the jing will inevitably be affected.

They should understand that, when their jing has reached the period of saturation, it may easily overflow, resulting in an inevitable emission; but they need not be particularly concerned about this, for they can prevent the emission and diffusion against further loss.

Finally, it is by the alchemical process of transmutation of jing that the Elixir Pill is attained.

Edited by Bob Tan

There is a very noticeable difference in the quality of my meditation when I abstain and when I don't.

Jing is important in all cultivation. It is your generative energy from your parents. It is important to store jing so you can transmute it to qi and then to shen.

It is about quality and quantity. You're born with a certain amount of jing and qi. There are no shortcuts in cultivation. The key is you want to build up enough because you will undoubtedly leak from time to time. This all starts with stilling your spirit. Practicing non-attachment. When desires weaken you are able to live longer and acquire quality and quantity jing and qi.

Do not worry about "how much can I". Fix your intentions on training in stillness.

Sign in to follow this