voidisyinyang

Child Birth Orgasms

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgMWtEW4acs&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgMWtEW4acs&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgMWtEW4acs&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm orgasmic enough generally but did not experience this in childbirth even though I was expecting it to be beautiful and did the hypnobirthing practices to strive for pain free birth. They were not painfree particularly when pushing their heads out, I did however, experience my deepest most profound, blissful meditation that I haven't been able to approach since with my first child's birth, and almost as deep with the third child's. There is bliss to be found in childbirth, but I don't think it's likely that actual vaginal orgasms are ultra common, or to be expected as a norm. Before here I've been part of numerous online conception, birthing and parenting communities where we bared all details including things like cervical fluids, cervical position, pooping in childbirth etc so there was no shame about stuff, and this orgasmic birth has been discussed among other natural childbirthers who loved their birth, and it's not *that* common at all, even among other homebirthers/waterbirthers. Lucky for those it happens to though, and I agree with the maker of that video that hospitals could help to make birth a beautiful, rather than uncomfortable experience for most women with a change of approach and choices offered.

ahh..nooo. not nassim haramein again this time with a luvly tantra hairdo

really nauseating. puts me right off here

I guess most women come different. I know women who enjoyed giving birth

without pain. who kissed and held hands with the their lovers during labour

and others who hissed like dragons in raging pain whwnever their moron man tried to help

and agaih those who were ever so satified with their patners snoring on the

big cushions while trying to get comfortable with the rhytmic spasms

This is a great video because once again we get to see how women are

experts at multitasking.

Some women entered bliss while holding and bonding their baby some when breastfeeding due to the amount of oxytocine released. breastfeeding is also highlu recommnded because the release of hormones directly influence the vagina so it contracts.

are the kids any different? Is the experience less traumatic for the babies too?

In Bruce book it is mentioned how a whole mindset of a warrior can just be generated by being born through a difficult childbirth and feeling strangled. So much, he explains, that there are practices to release the blockages generated before being born (I think in Bagua). It wouldn't be a bad thing if those babies were to come out in a more relaxed way.

Also it would be interesting to know what chinese medicine has to say. Chinese medicine is really strong against having any sex when a woman is pregnant. First of all I am not sure how this relates with sex where the partner (any partner! ;-) ) is not involved.

I think it was said that the hormonal craziness that happens during sex was not good for the baby.

So I wonder if in this case the situation is being considered differently.

are the kids any different? Is the experience less traumatic for the babies too?

Chinese medicine is really strong against having any sex when a woman is pregnant.

I think it was said that the hormonal craziness that happens during sex was not good for the baby.

So I wonder if in this case the situation is being considered differently.

there are quite alot of 'rules' and 'suggestions' regarding pregnancy and birth

this is a part of daoism that i'm most interested in

it's sad that most of the material that talks about it is not yet translated

one of the reasons i took up a Chinese college

i think the child that is born this way has alot more jing power

not to mention the ballancing qualities of orgasm regarding the emotional

and the mental side

i thought about putting the video on the 'get a life thread'

Having been at many births this is difficult to believe. I have been a birth partner also to a woman that had long term prepped and planned for a pain free birth but no such luck. I have personally eased labour and speeded delivery using certain acupoints on the legs (with amazing results) but nothing like an orgasm!

Can you imagine if we lived in a world were this happened at every birth? It would be interesting to see how this effects the child into later life. How amazing for the first experience of life to be one of pure bliss. One thing that is of note is that the usual birth posture of laying on the back is possibly the wost one ever. It is actually only fairly recent too. Before then births were assisted by a standing posture with gravity naturally aiding.

The notion that women are supposed to experience pain as penance for the sins of Eve is such total shit. It's that sort of twisted religious muck that has controlled the minds of many for too long. Great post Drew, I hope this is the way forward for new life and blissful births! Guess the closest I'll ever get is a blumpkin.

yeah rain glad you noticed the cameo action! haha.

ahh..nooo. not nassim haramein again this time with a luvly tantra hairdo

really nauseating. puts me right off here

I guess most women come different. I know women who enjoyed giving birth

without pain. who kissed and held hands with the their lovers during labour

and others who hissed like dragons in raging pain whwnever their moron man tried to help

and agaih those who were ever so satified with their patners snoring on the

big cushions while trying to get comfortable with the rhytmic spasms

This is a great video because once again we get to see how women are

experts at multitasking.

Some women entered bliss while holding and bonding their baby some when breastfeeding due to the amount of oxytocine released. breastfeeding is also highlu recommnded because the release of hormones directly influence the vagina so it contracts.

I orgasmed giving birth to my second child. I used hypnobirthing, but the real reason it worked was because of my diet. I did stop with the fish oil two weeks before the birth so that my blood would clot easier.

It's actually quite dangerous being the way I am, when it comes to giving birth. Both times, neither OB believed I was in labor. My second baby I almost had in the car, because the OB sent me home in disgust that I had come in when I wasn't in pain.