Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

Altering matter with mind-unintentionally?

If you can't sit in full-lotus then don't worry about it -- and work on sitting in full-lotus. Do the small universe - -http://springforestqigong.com Level 1 sitting meditation c.d.

Thanks for sharing and have a nice day! haha.

??? sorry mate don't really understand your answer? i can sit in full lotus although i choose to just have feet on shins rather than thighs.

thanks, don't have much time for anything new at present! but maybe in the summer :)

Don't take my word for it, as this is only a paraphrase from a book I read, but if you aren't holding your tongue up to the roof of your mouth during meditation, I heard it can cause very bad things to happen with your head and neck when the energy first rushes through the far more sensitive energetic areas in those two places.

For some reason, what you said reminded me of that, and that could be important, you know?

Hi, thanks, i do hold my tounge up when i meditate so much so it has become a daytime habit as well lol..

who knows maybe i just go so tense with the belief that energy did mess my neck up....don't think i'll ever know haha

Edward M

Im sorry I cannot answer your initial questions. But I want to tell you that pressing tounge against upper part of palate on permanent basis may be a symptom of your perceived cervical instability, but the force in your tounge muscle may spread tension to surrounding tissue and muscles. I doubt your neck is broken, Is the movement annoying? a smooth neck sounds nice.

Hi Rain,

yep it is very annoying...just to clarify i dont think it's broken as in bones...just a small tendon.

i see a osteopath every few months and he says my neck isn't suffering any permanent damage but it is buggered up every time he sees me and needs to do a lot of work on it.

thanks for the tounge tip lol....i'lkl try to break the habit!!

peace

Ed

Ed I'm sorry about your situation. I rely on full-lotus to clear up neck tension. An hour of full-lotus in the morning clears out the night's neck tension and from the previous day. Full-lotus is very powerful for neck tension. Good luck.

Sign in to follow this