SingaporeGuyHere

what would you do if theres an entity attached to you ?

and your 3rd eye is not open or anything...

just wanted to see your responses

edit:

seems like i 1 have attached to me...i mean if its good for me then i dont mind if it hangs around longer :lol:

if its bad then kick kick kick !

Edited by SingaporeGuyHere

Sudden cold breeze which indicates a Yin entity is nearby. But this is not a general rule. Most times is not like that. There are many ways they can become attached: most common is during sleep as your spirit enters the Yin world and entities can become attached during that time because of karma. Always perform a Vajrayana seal before going to sleep. I posted about this in another thread. Can't remember where. Will post here another time. I am a bit tired tonight.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Sudden cold breeze which indicates a Yin entity is nearby. But this is not a general rule. Most times is not like that. There are many ways they can become attached: most common is during sleep as your spirit enters the Yin world and entities can become attached during that time because of karma. Always perform a Vajrayana seal before going to sleep. I posted about this in another thread. Can't remember where. Will post here another time. I am a bit tired tonight.

np ill do a search for it , thxs for the tips

what does a warm air that kind of suffocates mean?

hi!

Run away, run away, run away!!! oops was kidding....

perhaps you can pratice 9 purifications with purple light descending from big dipper......

perhaps go to a tibetan shrine....and ask for help????

I hope you will manage to get rid of "it".

regards

reg

Ever heard of Occam's razor? It states that all things being equal, the simplest explanation for a particular phenomenon is usually the most likely one. Just a thought, but you might want to look at your earth-bound existence first before appealling to the supernatural.

:) I had an entity attached to me when i was younger (about 18) it stayed with me for around 3 yrs.

It was attached to a statue that i bought at a garage sale of some type of chinese war god, It was then "activated" or i guess you could say "aggrivated" by the meditational practices that i began to explore.

What followed was 3yrs of very little sleep & "visits" from whatever it was including being shaken awake & sometimes pinned to the bed - i was terrified.

Whatever it was did not like what i was doing & it seemed to dislike me as a person (I could feel its intense dislike of me)

Eventually i was recommended a local Priest who came to visit, the first thing he said was "Can i take that statue away with me?" - I would have given him my left nut to take away if it gave me some peace :)

A few days later he returned with quite a story to tell about what happened back at his place that night & a few scratches & what looked like bite marks to show me!

Anyway, no more problems for me since then :) im much older & wiser now (no laughing) & enjoying my Nei gong practice.

Take care & best of luck to you :D if you have any trouble there are many people who can help.

Bill.

:) I had an entity attached to me when i was younger (about 18) it stayed with me for around 3 yrs.

It was attached to a statue that i bought at a garage sale of some type of chinese war god, It was then "activated" or i guess you could say "aggrivated" by the meditational practices that i began to explore.

What followed was 3yrs of very little sleep & "visits" from whatever it was including being shaken awake & sometimes pinned to the bed - i was terrified.

Whatever it was did not like what i was doing & it seemed to dislike me as a person (I could feel its intense dislike of me)

Eventually i was recommended a local Priest who came to visit, the first thing he said was "Can i take that statue away with me?" - I would have given him my left nut to take away if it gave me some peace :)

A few days later he returned with quite a story to tell about what happened back at his place that night & a few scratches & what looked like bite marks to show me!

Anyway, no more problems for me since then :) im much older & wiser now (no laughing) & enjoying my Nei gong practice.

Take care & best of luck to you :D if you have any trouble there are many people who can help.

Bill.

wow...luckily my experiences aren't so bad ! just some 'pinned to the bed' and nightmares

Hello Singapore Guy!

This is Malaysian Guy here :D

Greetings from Ireland dear friend. We have much geographical connections i see! I am a Malaysian but now residing in Ireland, since 1993. How is the beautiful Singapore these days? God i miss it so much!

Anyway, sorry to hear of your little *distubance*. It is no laughing matter, and not something that should be dismissed lightly. I used to have a Sikh friend in Malaysia who is an Exorcist, and have had a few opportunities to witness stuff first hand to know that its really not a joke.

I do not know what is your background regarding practice, so would not offer any specific advice here. If you are a Buddhist, then it is good to speak to your teacher (if you have one) because there are 2 or 3 very potent mantras/mudras that can be performed to clear the space and for self-protection. Your teacher may also have talismans that have been blessed and will offer them to you gladly, i am sure.

As an introduction, and perhaps to get an idea or ideas about this, there is a video on youtube based on a teaching about entity provocations by HE Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. Its aptly titled "Tsem Tulku Rinpoche the GHOSTBUSTER!!".

In it he did suggest what he said was the most powerful mantra that can be used to deflect negative energies, but if you are not familiar with Tib Buddhism, i would advice against using it before you have received proper instructions.

Please update me on your situation, as I have a (cheeky) interest in this area. If there is anything i can help you with further, drop me a private note if you feel that is more appropriate. It can be helpful to have prayers done on your behalf, but we can discuss this later.

Thank you, and take care.

May the protection and blessings of the Awakened Ones be upon you.

Well if you have a more then average amount of energy they might "bother" you.

If anything it might just follow you. I dont mess with them, I figure until when im alot more experienced I will.

One point that Mak Tin Si says, is that if you try to drive something off but it is unable to leave you might end up just pissing it off and the situation just gets worse.

Armor protection:

Movement, visualization and mantra:

1. Using a normal standing posture, shoulders relaxed and feet shoulder-width apart, make the Vajrasattva Seal by crossing the fingers of both hands and placing them right in front of your third eye area.

2. Chant the mantra of Vajrasattva 7 times: OM BORULAN ZHELI.

3. Press the seal against the following energetic points:

#Eye bridge

#Throat

#Heart

#Left shoulder

#Right shoulder

#Back to the eye bridge

4. Put your arms down and close to both sides of your body.

5. Visualize that the Vajrasattva seal is holding a scepter for keeping evil under control and then split this image into four bodies:

#One in front of you

#One at the back

#One to your left

#One to your right

They all surround you like the guardian lions used in Chinese temples (foo Lions, lions of Buddha), in Tibet, Japan and Burma.

This step is vital. Strong visualization is a must to be effective. The more faith and experience one has with the visualization the better the results.

Before going to sleep

Movement, visualization and mantra:

1. Lie down in bed using the Siha posture (lying like a lion). This is done by lying on the right side of your body keeping the right arm sideways close to your cheek and the left hand can either be placed along the left side of the body or placed across your body and in level with your right elbow. Legs are slightly bent where the left leg is placed comfortably over the right one without bending or stretching too much.

2. Chant the mantra of Vajrasattava 7 times: OM BORULAN ZHELI; or alternatively, the mantra of Avalokiteshvara: OM MA NI PAD ME HUM, also 7 times.

3. Visualize a powerful red beam of light emitting from your throat high above you. This light is like a mosquito net totally enclosing your body. Make sure you visualize it dropping from above down and around your entire body. You are sleeping within this red net.

This step is also vital. Strong visualization is a must to be effective. The more faith and experience one has with the visualization the better the results.

Good luck!

edit:

seems like i 1 have attached to me...i mean if its good for me then i dont mind if it hangs around longer :lol:

Hi there,

Can i ask what makes you think there one is attached ?

Thanks,

i sent santi some recent pics of me and he said there was an entity attached to me on the left...could be looking over my shoulder now as i type

btw thxs durkhrod chogori and everyone for the replies

cowtao...wow malaysia -> ireland....thats like a total change in everything...now singapore dollar is about 2.5x the ringgit

Edited by SingaporeGuyHere

edit:

Take it of, it is not important how just make sure you do it.