ericdubay

Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama

Alex Jones' masterpiece documentary Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama came out yesterday. Please, for yourselves and for humanity, watch this film - it contains some of the most important, pertinent information to understanding what's happening in our world today. Follow this link:

Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency. President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body. A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet. A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery. The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world's savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan. This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.

~Eric

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

an unsurprising conclusion, given how badly they're running up debt, selective handouts, devaluing the dollar, expanding government ridiculously....make 'em dependent....

Here's my basic take on democracy: it's basically an alive interaction, a great social-political experiment that depends for it's vitality, on the see-saw 'back and forth' motion of the process. It's not meant for any side to permanently "win", as long as there are elements opposing or pulling in other directions. The 'conservatives' have the reins for a while, then the 'progressives' get to influence things so a healthy homeostasis that represents the middle way is charted. It depends on this interaction. Even if we were an extremely conservative (or liberal) society as a whole, and were far off to the right (or left), within that extreme there should be elements pushing for the middle ground. There should not be many years of one-party rule, but a healthy back and forth. So whatever is happening, seems to be healthy. It appears however, that the democracy is sick when there is the undue influence of money and corruption, so that the will of the people is thwarted and not expressed. It appears this documentary may possibly expose the side of corruption and insider favors that many had hoped would be absent in this administration. In this respect, it appears both of the sides are quite guilty.

I was hopeful that Obama would usher in change, but it looks like he'll have a failed presidency. (BTW, I think Bush was also a failed President, he left office just as the "fruits' of his Presidency were flowering...he didn't have to clean up the mess).

Blessedly, this forum has been about spirituality and cultivation for the most part, and has really avoided heated political discussion. I am hoping that it will remain a sanctuary from the onslaught of bitter political discourse and diatribe we have everywhere and members will post those political opinions on other forums so we can keep this a special place. Maybe we can keep this forum relatively free of politics so members of all backgrounds can come here and discuss the Tao, the dharma, the Holy Ghost, Allah, Atman Brahman and Krishna, Sri David Verdesi, L. Ron Hubbardji, and the Ecstatic Grace of the Mahalingam, His Holiness Ronietsu Al-Salaami...

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

An Attempt at Subliminal Hypnosis...

JK,

Me must obey their command when they tell me to do it me must do it. Me must. Me must. Me must. Me must I don't know what you are referring to... the problem must be with your computer. You should give them a chance. please or they'll hurt me!!!!!

Yoda

JK,

Me must obey their command when they tell me to do it me must do it. Me must. Me must. Me must. Me must I don't know what you are referring to... the problem must be with your computer. You should give them a chance. please or they'll hurt me!!!!!

Yoda

Y,

I use a CPU meter to know when my computer is having trouble with a web page program.

Here is the URL for the meter - it is free - and I've tested it now for about 3 months.. http://speedtestpro.net/

It doubled from the norm when I opened "Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama"

With the level of material being transmitted by the webpage, I checked my firewall as well as other possibilities.

There was no problem other than the volume of material coming. No other video has had this problem.

I have seen the Sunday TV preachers use a primative form of subliminal hypnosis where they would say one thing and it would then echo - They used it when asking for $$$ - back in the late 1980's. It was the beginning of the end for Jim & Tammy , Swaggart, etc.

Another key to this brainwashing technique, that you can experience, is if it creates an emotional response - or a feeling that should not be there.

Try thinking the folowing in the concept of its timing as well.

Obama is working on health care reform which would reduce the pay of hospitals, doctors etc....

Who, in the civilian population, would need to know information on brainwashing techniques AKA - behavorial modification ?

Are there other methods of deception being used in the video? - Such as taking quotes out of context?

Claims with no backing? Speaking quick enough that a person cannot consider the points - only with the time to hear it before moving on to another point - (machine gun technique) Is the video abnormaly - too professionaly well presented?

Here's my basic take on democracy: it's basically an alive interaction, a great social-political experiment that depends for it's vitality, on the see-saw 'back and forth' motion of the process. It's not meant for any side to permanently "win", as long as there are elements opposing or pulling in other directions. The 'conservatives' have the reins for a while, then the 'progressives' get to influence things so a healthy homeostasis that represents the middle way is charted. It depends on this interaction. Even if we were an extremely conservative (or liberal) society as a whole, and were far off to the right (or left), within that extreme there should be elements pushing for the middle ground. There should not be many years of one-party rule, but a healthy back and forth. So whatever is happening, seems to be healthy. It appears however, that the democracy is sick when there is the undue influence of money and corruption, so that the will of the people is thwarted and not expressed. It appears this documentary may possibly expose the side of corruption and insider favors that many had hoped would be absent in this administration. In this respect, it appears both of the sides are quite guilty.

I was hopeful that Obama would usher in change, but it looks like he'll have a failed presidency. (BTW, I think Bush was also a failed President, he left office just as the "fruits' of his Presidency were flowering...he didn't have to clean up the mess).

Blessedly, this forum has been about spirituality and cultivation for the most part, and has really avoided heated political discussion. I am hoping that it will remain a sanctuary from the onslaught of bitter political discourse and diatribe we have everywhere and members will post those political opinions on other forums so we can keep this a special place. Maybe we can keep this forum relatively free of politics so members of all backgrounds can come here and discuss the Tao, the dharma, the Holy Ghost, Allah, Atman Brahman and Krishna, Sri David Verdesi, L. Ron Hubbardji, and the Ecstatic Grace of the Mahalingam, His Holiness Ronietsu Al-Salaami...

Political discussion is another website.

JK,

You may well be right. It would be fun to actually dissect exactly what is downloaded frame by frame... some sort of anti-subliminal program could be a good seller.

Although it's simpler and more common to just put black magic into the film, music, website, etc, yes?

Tao Toe,

Yoda

JK,

You may well be right. It would be fun to actually dissect exactly what is downloaded frame by frame... some sort of anti-subliminal program could be a good seller.

Although it's simpler and more common to just put black magic into the film, music, website, etc, yes?

Tao Toe,

Yoda

Y1,

I spent years breaking free from the Christian conditioning... Black Magic is, as in Black Septic, B.S. to me.

Frame by frame is nonsensical as well. Better to just read the signs as you meet them?

I would think there is no better anti-subliminal program than an aware mind.

Here's 28,500 WebPages for subliminal suggestion techniques:

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...ues&spell=1

When doing research on the Jim & Tammy & Swaggart thing, I checked into the legal situation far enough to know that there is not any laws against it for obvious reasons.

- Although -

as you are sure to know -

There is more than one way to go - - so...

Click on View and then Source to see the origins of it.

Edited by ~jK~

@TheSongsofDistantEarth

No good approach to encourage not talking politics here right after commenting on the topic in so many words. ;)

@jK

Isn't the Windows task manager sufficient? It shows the CPU load (of each core separately).

I don't understand your problem with CPU load, though. There are perfectly harmless reasons for some things using a lot more load than others.

--------------

By the way ... the totally obvious anti-democratical rule called "european constitution" or "EU reform treaty", achieved through actively and officially ignoring the will of the people and using adaptive bribery of non-conformant countries is now to be enacted in December. All people should consider all consequences of it illegal. Although ... if you consider all consequences of all illegal actions ever done, then every aspect of the live of every human being on earth would be totally illegal by now. :rolleyes: So let's at least try to build a better future, realizing that the past is not so important in terms of legal matters. Then it can only get better, because as I said, it's all illegal anyway. All that matters is the will of the people.

JK,

I would think that the makers of subliminals would be very embarrassed when some kid dissects the attempt on youtube, so nobody would dare go there... don't you think? :)

your pal,

Yoda

Democrats... Republicans...

Like two hands that are fighting for power, while the main body and brain is always in control and laughing at the stupid naive people playing into the illusion.

The only change at this point will be a Civil War and it will soon happen when more people don't have enough to eat and unemployed.