Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

This body of flesh and bone does not matter.

Basicaly internaly what goes on with our spirit and chi and other non-corporeal things are the real key. This boddy made of flesh and bone does not matter. I am sorry it is kind of hard to vocalize what is going through my head at the moment. But what i have said is the basic idea.

Now I dont want you to get the wrong idea I am not going to do anything stupid like kill myself or anything.

Thanks

Basicaly internaly what goes on with our spirit and chi and other non-corporeal things are the real key. This boddy made of flesh and bone does not matter. I am sorry it is kind of hard to vocalize what is going through my head at the moment. But what i have said is the basic idea.

Now I dont want you to get the wrong idea I am not going to do anything stupid like kill myself or anything.

Thanks

http://books.google.com/books?id=A7UKjtA0Q...ody&f=false

Both Mahayana Buddhism and Taoism rebuke what you said and in a very powerful way.

Edited by lino

Thanks

LOL - I wonder if you will feel the same way when you no longer have one!

:lol:

Edited by Way

Of course it matters, mewtwo. What would 'you' be without it?

There is nothing you should hold more dear and sacred than your own body.

Thanks

What would be mattering to you would be to somehow realise the fact that mind and body are the same. They are 100% one, no separation and we all share that same body in common.

Edited by Guest

Of course it matters, mewtwo. What would 'you' be without it?

There is nothing you should hold more dear and sacred than your own body.

Amen!

Peace & Love!

Is that what the sutras and stuff say or is that your ego talking?

I guess what I am trying to say is that this is a way of higher plane existance, like ascension or something. That is where i get this whole physical body does not matter. If you can ascend without dieing you can achieve many things, like imortality. Or you can ascend when you die. Either way this physical body is just temporary.

Thanks

Hi!

I totally do not agree with the idea of suicide even if the body of flesh and bone does not matter.

I was going to think of support for your argument, but then, I simply can't. Because every part of me says that the flesh and bone does matter. So much.

It's the flesh and bone that give you the chi, and the spirit, so that you form these thoughts across the internet, and connect with like-minds.

And, the flesh and bone can be quite funny, if you look at it from a different angle. The flesh and bone come in many forms, and they're exquisite. Like chewing a really good piece of chocolate, very slowly, when you've not eaten for a day. Then the flesh and bone give off these messages in your head, telling you it's really enjoying itself. And then, you can't help but loving it.

So, it wouldn't be fair to kill it, because all it ever wants is to enjoy its existence. You don't want to deny that from him, do you? :(

You can't ascend anywhere, mewtwo. This reality you see around you.. Is pretty much it. You might be able to tap into some subtle energies.. but.. there's no much more to reality than what we already have before us.

You're living a fantasy if you think otherwise. The 'astral' phenomena is bullshit. 'planes' of existence... more bullshit. 'ascension' is bullshit. What makes you think these things are real? It is new-age religion.

Why don't you consider 'coming into' the world you actually have before you? If you drop some balls and do a good job of it, you'll probably find it more rewarding.

You need your body to learn how to ascend or whatever.

It's a tool. I try to treat it with respect (not always successful though :( )

But besides any of that, I think it's more important to investigate who "you" are.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Thanks

How are the Chi and the other non-corporeal things experienced/manifested but for this body of flesh and bones...for you or for me?

Maybe a realized Master can say that the corporeal body is irrelevant (or at least not the most important thing), but for us, to get to the realized state, this body is an essential vehicle.

it's like trying to proove the earth is round

daoism is earth/body centered

buddhism is ether/spirit centered

but both acknowledge that incarnation is the only chanse a being has for evolution

you cannot evolve outside the realm of change

the ones that can, do it because they have imbued their spirit with the qualities of the body, and vice versa

everyone of us take one breath for granted

but... let it be without it?!

Thanks

I did this and got into a world of HURT.

Go right ahead :rolleyes:

I did this and got into a world of HURT.

Go right ahead :rolleyes:

Hi Lino,

My body is Number One. It is the only thing I have to carry my brain around in.

If I have a problem with my body I deal with that; if I have a problem with my brain I deal with that. I will never try to destroy one for the comfort of the other. That would not be logical.

Peace & Love!

Hi Lino,

My body is Number One. It is the only thing I have to carry my brain around in.

If I have a problem with my body I deal with that; if I have a problem with my brain I deal with that. I will never try to destroy one for the comfort of the other. That would not be logical.

Peace & Love!

It wasn't destruction of body, it was neglect of body. Seems that a lot of stuff

can't attach or stay attached when there is too much pressure in the body.

If somebody doesn't have the right teachings for their level, then it might amplify

more problems than it resolves...and if it resolves...the sensation that resolves it

WILL NOT BE PLEASANT.

I went through a bout of exercise (45 min on a recumbent bike). Later, I did deep

breathing for 20-30 minutes. After the deep breathing, the removal of blockages

was very immediate, noticeable, and pain-free.

It wasn't destruction of body, it was neglect of body. Seems that a lot of stuff

can't attach or stay attached when there is too much pressure in the body.

If somebody doesn't have the right teachings for their level, then it might amplify

more problems than it resolves...and if it resolves...the sensation that resolves it

WILL NOT BE PLEASANT.

I went through a bout of exercise (45 min on a recumbent bike). Later, I did deep

breathing for 20-30 minutes. After the deep breathing, the removal of blockages

was very immediate, noticeable, and pain-free.

Nice post. You spoke well. I see no need to add anything at the moment.

Peace & Love!

Thanks

if you kill yourself, trust me, you next life will be even harder.

spirit and chi are connected, Chi and body are connected.

yes, to kill yourself will be stupid,

I guess you were in the miditiation , and have that feeling or actually seen this idea, that is normal . and congratulations, but kill this body is wrong way, even this body are dirty , next step I can not tell you at public form.

it's like trying to proove the earth is round

daoism is earth/body centered

buddhism is ether/spirit centered

but both acknowledge that incarnation is the only chanse a being has for evolution

you cannot evolve outside the realm of change

the ones that can, do it because they have imbued their spirit with the qualities of the body, and vice versa

everyone of us take one breath for granted

but... let it be without it?!

Catholic burn one guys since he said " sun is the center" and in 1986 ,Catholic said they are wrong, sun is the enter.

Catholic should sorry to that guy, but god build this earth for us, sun and moon, at this point, for this environment , earth is the center.

same in daoism, buddhism, in term of spiritual , earth is our center.

about 2000 years ago, a Taoist (Dongbin Lu, or Chunyan Lu) write a book said " moon do not have light from itself," in this life , he is my master.

Sign in to follow this