Sign in to follow this  
abramelin

Walking with the flow

I was taking a nice walk in the cold October air and did something in the end of the walk that I sometimes have done to a greater extent. What am I talking about? Well, letting the body follow the natural flow and not deciding consciously where to move or go. I get almost the same feeling as when I have done some spontaneous qi gong practice.

This type of walk has gotten me to see some interesting places were i normally wouldn't have gone.

Now I was wondering if this is something that any one else has done or do. do you have some interesting experiences, or opinions?

Be well //john

Hi John,

You have touched my memories with that one.

I have always, whenever time permitted, done that. The first time was when I was 18 years old and arrived at the Boston train station. Within five minutes I was totally lost but I saw some really neat things.

I would do that all the time when I was stationed in Italy. If I had a little vacation time I would plan a general destination, drive off in that direction and never look at the map but just follow my inspiration as to which road I should drive. I saw some really wonderful and beautiful places I never would have seen if I had made ans stuck with a travel plan.

Hehehe. I did that once down in Mexico and it was almost scarey. But the thrill overpowered any fear.

I'm gald you have been able to experience that.

Peace & Love!

I was taking a nice walk in the cold October air and did something in the end of the walk that I sometimes have done to a greater extent. What am I talking about? Well, letting the body follow the natural flow and not deciding consciously where to move or go. I get almost the same feeling as when I have done some spontaneous qi gong practice.

This type of walk has gotten me to see some interesting places were i normally wouldn't have gone.

Now I was wondering if this is something that any one else has done or do. do you have some interesting experiences, or opinions?

Be well //john

So, basically go with the gut feeling? I have done that in my car and when I run. Thank you for remind me to do it more often!

Sign in to follow this