Owledge

Ancient pi, solfeggio, incredible mathematics

This is where mathematics really becomes fascinating.

Searched for some more info about the Solfeggio frequencies, came across http://love528.com, and there is very inspiring information, some very difficult to follow, some maybe a bit too unfounded, BUT the most incredible things happen when people (like they have always done - like Da Vinci) play around with things, see what comes out and then try to find out why it is that way.

Two things that really fascinate me also in a mathematical sense are the Solfeggio frequencies, which seem to vibe with the chakras and DNA and have healing and spiritual effects, and the ancient pi, which was used in pyramid building and is 22/7.

The Solfeggio frequencies (6 extended to 9):

174, 285, 396, 417, 528, 639, 741, 852, 963

These frequencies' pure essence seems to be the "3" (and 6 and 9). They are 3 triplets that share the same 3 digits. Every frequency has 3 digits. The sum of the 3 digits is always divisible by 3. And this sum's digits added gives a sum pattern of 3-6-9. And all 9 of the frequencies are divisible by 3, 6 of them by 6 and 3 of them by 9. And there's probably more that I don't know of.

I've read Nikola Tesla once said (paraphrased), if people realized the power of 3, 6 and 9, the world would be very different.

And now the ancient pi: 22/7: 3.[142857] - the brackets mark the period.

Now you can multiply or divide this number with many different numbers (haven't found a pattern in them yet) and as many times in succession as you like and you will always get the same period again, probably moved one or more digits to the right. BUT use the 7 and you - of course - get an integer again because of the constant period.

So for example: Take 22/7 and then multiply with 2, then 1.5, then 1.25, then 8, then 3, then 6, then 1.5 again, or mix some divisions in, and you will still have the same period (as long as you avoid the 7).

NOW WHY IS THAT?! :lol:

This is where mathematics really becomes fascinating.
Searched for some more info about the Solfeggio frequencies, came across http://love528.com, and there is very inspiring information, some very difficult to follow, some maybe a bit too unfounded, BUT the most incredible things happen when people (like they have always done - like Da Vinci) play around with things, see what comes out and then try to find out why it is that way.

Hi Hardyg,
I'm not so much interested in the mathematics as I am in actually using the frequencies. Healers use tuning forks tuned to these frequencies, setting the vibrating stems on acupoints or waving the forks around in the field (I know, that one's a little woo-woo). I haven't used the Solfeggio forks yet, but I've used some of the other forks, and it's very interesting!

Here's a site you can find more articles on the Solfeggio frequencies, and even buy the forks themselves, individually or as a set.

http://www.luminanti.com/tuningforks.html

It's way fun!

I just discovered or remembered what makes the 22/7 thing even more fascinating: You can divide many different numbers (except 7 of course) by 7, doesn't even have to be a natural one, and you get that same period!

Example:

5.781 / 7 = 0.82585714285...

but not with every number. 5.78123 for example won't work.

Finding a pattern THERE is what I'd call challenging. :huh: