Sign in to follow this  
stillriver

Bone Washing and other Internal techniques

I have recently deepended my practise of Xing-yi and Taichi (through a teacher I found on taichicentral.com) and have heard some discussions of 'internal' training techniques. Although I can assume that you need to be invited inside the door to learn the techniques I wanted to know if anyone could point me in the direction of some texts that discuss the priniciples and applications of Bone washing? Is this considered to be part of something called 'neigong'.

thanks for your help

I have recently deepended my practise of Xing-yi and Taichi (through a teacher I found on taichicentral.com) and have heard some discussions of 'internal' training techniques. Although I can assume that you need to be invited inside the door to learn the techniques I wanted to know if anyone could point me in the direction of some texts that discuss the priniciples and applications of Bone washing? Is this considered to be part of something called 'neigong'.

thanks for your help

http://kungfu.tribe.net/thread/7ca049b6-4c...da-ac35f05cfbc6

Check the fourth and eighth posts.

thanks for your help

Qigong are "NeiGong"

Nei means internal , Gong long term practice to archeal a result.

"Bone washing" are you talking about a book from Shaolin "Medullary washing Jing" .

if you are in Toronto, you do not need go inside the door, I teach all those security in detail. some of my brothers are teaching in Jappen, koran, america, etc. in Jappen they do charge for $500. I teached in Toronto, but looks like no one believe in me. may be because of English. I have a simply version "Medullary washing Jing" but not teaching right now.

Sign in to follow this