Sign in to follow this  
soundhunter

Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

This book is a humorous look at what Jesus was like as a teenager, and what he was up to in his missing years. The humor is pretty college level some of the time, some swearing, some farting, but much of it is really well researched and fascinating. Jesus and his buddy Biff/Levi hang out with some Taoists for awhile, and the Taoist characters are really cool. If you like humor, find religious history interesting and don't mind it blended with some fiction for the sake of an entertaining story I think you'll like this book. Lots of reviews on the Amazong link below, though most of the reviewer's don't mention the Taoist part.

This book is a humorous look at what Jesus was like as a teenager, and what he was up to in his missing years. The humor is pretty college level some of the time, some swearing, some farting, but much of it is really well researched and fascinating. Jesus and his buddy Biff/Levi hang out with some Taoists for awhile, and the Taoist characters are really cool. If you like humor, find religious history interesting and don't mind it blended with some fiction for the sake of an entertaining story I think you'll like this book. Lots of reviews on the Amazong link below, though most of the reviewer's don't mention the Taoist part.

I laughed my way through the whole book.

Sign in to follow this