Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Memory and concious problems Help?

Well I want to know if some of you might have methods of practices and or herbs that can help with this problem.

I use to have amazing memory.. But outta've nowhere in 1 or 2 months it had gone.. I had like no short term memory and its the same now.. Sometimes I make a soda.. Leave it on my table go to my room and when im thirsty come back and find my soda waiting for me.. Other times I make an order at taco bell or something and forget to pay.. Im not going to brag about my previous memory.

Also another thing.. Which is hard for me to admit is that I've sorta've lost touch with reality. it all happened around the same 2/3 months for awhile I thought I was crazy or had some brain injury or something.

Basically whats real whats not, I feel like im dreaming all the time.. It gets me reasonably angry/sad when I think about the huge turn thats happened. I almost never feel in the situation anymore.

Any feedback is appreciated.

dardon.

Edited by NeiChuan

Hi NeiChuan,

I won't give any advice as you may have a medical condition and if that is so you should see a medical professional.

I will ask one question though. When this first started happening did you have an exceptional experience that is constantly on your mind? If so then it could be that your subconscious mind is trying to deal with it at the expense of your conscious mind.

Best Wishes!

Peace & Love!

Well I want to know if some of you might have methods of practices and or herbs that can help with this problem.

I use to have amazing memory.. But outta've nowhere in 1 or 2 months it had gone.. I had like no short term memory and its the same now.. Sometimes I make a soda.. Leave it on my table go to my room and when im thirsty come back and find my soda waiting for me.. Other times I make an order at taco bell or something and forget to pay.. Im not going to brag about my previous memory.

Also another thing.. Which is hard for me to admit is that I've sorta've lost touch with reality. it all happened around the same 2/3 months for awhile I thought I was crazy or had some brain injury or something.

Basically whats real whats not, I feel like im dreaming all the time.. It gets me reasonably angry/sad when I think about the huge turn thats happened. I almost never feel in the situation anymore.

dardon.

May I inquire what you sleep patterns are like at the moment?

I was pretty much straight edge at the time.. I smoked alittle pot.. but months ahead of the actual occurence.. If I ever do smoke its months spread out.

but no no other drugs..

Around that time my sleep patterns were on and off hectic.. Maybe one week I'd sleep bad like at 4 am then I'd sleep completely normal.. Im pretty sure that was before it had happend though =/

dardon.

Well...I don't know if you have a serious neurological problem or not but here's a possible remedy if not.These products are top notch and you can download the software for free for 15 days.I would concentrate on the beta sessions/add-sessions-maybe sensory motor rhythmn sessions.If money is a problem don't download all the software products at once-spread them out.My forum name is Methos over there/Bumgrasshoper/Inedible are also members.There is a heavy science bias over there but the people are great and caring,always willing to help. Mind Stereo, np2/mindworkstation-I would start with np2.

http://www.transparentcorp.com/

[

Sometimes, for some reason, people leave their body.

This can happen from trauma, drugs, meditation, strong emotions, or by just being too much in your head.

We all have a "collection" point which is supposed to sit mid neck, at the base of the occiput around acupoint Du 15 or Du 16. This collection point is important in many ways. It roots our soul into our body in a very real capacity.

I would try visiting a qualified cranial sacral worker in your area, first. If you get someone good enough, they can alter your cranial bones so the collection point is stable. Once stable, you will feel more in your body.

Try that first, and then we'll see how you feel.

:)

Sometimes, for some reason, people leave their body.

This can happen from trauma, drugs, meditation, strong emotions, or by just being too much in your head.

We all have a "collection" point which is supposed to sit mid neck, at the base of the occiput around acupoint Du 15 or Du 16. This collection point is important in many ways. It roots our soul into our body in a very real capacity.

I would try visiting a qualified cranial sacral worker in your area, first. If you get someone good enough, they can alter your cranial bones so the collection point is stable. Once stable, you will feel more in your body.

Try that first, and then we'll see how you feel.

:)

Thanks enouch I'll check it out.

Also.. im guessing a cranial sacral worker is like the Yin version of a chiropractor? =D

The being to much in my head makes alotta've sense.. being a loner and all, anyway how can someone be damaged like this by leaving there body?

It'd explain the disconnect..

Guys thanks alot by the way this is helping lots.

Sorry everyone.. I just googled the Du 15 area.. This really all links together.. My chiropractor used his fancy scanner to scan the amount of pressure I have from my spine.. And it could'nt measure the amount of pressure there, being to much, also over the kidneys.

Anyway yeah after I got the paper it was the most stressed area.

I had got that info months ago aswell.

Just thought it was important to state some of the previous info.

Thanks alot guys =D

This is a pretty common theme in the current "New Age" trend of thought.

It is a symptom of the light body coming to life - a byproduct of the increased speed of spiritual evolution we seem to be going through. It isn't necessarily a bad thing and it will pass - don't worry, you have not fried your brain even if it isn't the light body.

Googling Light Body and DNA awakening will get you a few answers.

That is the best answer I could come up with - best of luck, my friend.

This is a pretty common theme in the current "New Age" trend of thought.

It is a symptom of the light body coming to life - a byproduct of the increased speed of spiritual evolution we seem to be going through. It isn't necessarily a bad thing and it will pass - don't worry, you have not fried your brain even if it isn't the light body.

Googling Light Body and DNA awakening will get you a few answers.

That is the best answer I could come up with - best of luck, my friend.

I'll read up on it. Thanks

Not sure it would help as the cause of your problem seems to be something entirely different but there is a good memory exercise: Slap your palm on the foot so that the main minichakra on your palm more or less hits above kidney one. You can do this up to 800 times a day per foot. It boosts the kidneys a lot. You should also place your other hand on the foot being slapped so that your palms minichakra is above spleen 6.

However, it does sound like your memory problem does not at all have to do with weak kidneys but rather some sort of mental disconect. THe spleen is connected to thinking to much and I believe, correct me if I am wrong, daydreaming and all sorts of fluffy states of mind. Anything that works the spleen should therefore help. The spleen sound from six healing sounds is an obvious alternative. The spleen is also the organ of the earth element which brings me to my second point, grounding. If you are really grounded done through the soles of your feet and if your root chakra is strong, you will not think too much, especially not fluffy and dreamy thoughts. It should make you clear and present. Embracing the tree with visualizing roots deep into the earth is a good one for grounding. You could also be experiencing a huge amount of "damp" going to your head that makes it difficult to think. Correcting the spleen and grounding helps a lot with this but balancing the solar plexus chakra also helps a lot. For me it feels like if I spin my solar plexus chakra clockwise then damp goes down. A couple of the gallbladder points down on the outside of the calf helps a lot with removing damp. For me these points have a quick effect on clearing up my head. All of these symptoms I have myself and I am working on all of these myself. If you check my threads you will find a couple about memory problems and burnout/fatigue.

Sign in to follow this