enouch

NOT QUITE JOHN CHANG BUT...

This is why I teach and expose my students to calming energies first. We must develop the means to project calming energies before we do anything else. In order for a person to progress in his qigong it is imperative that he remain calm.

When we get more powerful it is really easy to do things we shouldn't that can effect others in a negative manner. Remaining calm in all situations prevents this.

AMEN

I dont know why he would make a grand gesture from down to up, then cup hand to project qi, do you? Looks magician-like.

I asked my teacher about this kind of video and he said it was probably fake. I dont know it all, I could be wrong.

Might be a way to get more air friction with the chemicals on his hand.

And a way to keep people from spotting the chemicals on his hand.

Edited by lino

I agree. I thought he was real and I also thought he was INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTY OF THE EXOTIC WHITE WOMAN. haha. I mean a real qigong master gets his energy FROM the female sex energy. It's taboo to say such things -- but I also think it's taboo to say

that WHITE MEN would subconsciously be pissed off to see an Asian male "authentically" healing a white lady -- again because it's based on sex energy -- so the white males (especially if they're still controlled by their lower emotional energy) jump to the gun claiming the qigong master MUST BE FAKE, etc.

That's my angle on it. haha.

I just want to laugh when people are so quick to say its fake. Typical american ignorance.

I agree. I thought he was real and I also thought he was INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTY OF THE EXOTIC WHITE WOMAN. haha. I mean a real qigong master gets his energy FROM the female sex energy. It's taboo to say such things -- but I also think it's taboo to say

that WHITE MEN would subconsciously be pissed off to see an Asian male "authentically" healing a white lady -- again because it's based on sex energy -- so the white males (especially if they're still controlled by their lower emotional energy) jump to the gun claiming the qigong master MUST BE FAKE, etc.

Then you are calling all "real qigong masters" vampires and parasites.

www.MessenTools.com-Crazy-no-way.gif

I agree. I thought he was real and I also thought he was INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTY OF THE EXOTIC WHITE WOMAN. haha. I mean a real qigong master gets his energy FROM the female sex energy.
Drew, are you joking or you're high? Because you can't be serous....

Love this thread. Here's my small contribution. Yesterday, I was doing KAP for about an hour, nothing too intense (was actually watching tv at the same time-just running energy,kriyas,etc.), then went to take my daughter to school. Tried to open the door, but felt a glitch- pulled a little harder and the metal handle/door came off. I walk inside to say sorry and front desk lady was very happy, saying "I was hoping that would happen, the door has been stuck for a long time and we needed it to break or the repair guy wouldn't come out". Her desire, my pull, coincidence, all of the above? Interesting... :)

Edited by Kameel
  • Like 1

well one you can't see auras

two real masters get their energy straight from cosmic source not vamping off women .

Love this thread. Here's my small contribution. Yesterday, I was doing KAP for about an hour, nothing too intense (was actually watching tv at the same time-just running energy,kriyas,etc.), then went to take my daughter to school. Tried to open the door, but felt a glitch- pulled a little harder and the metal handle/door came off. I walk inside to say sorry and front desk lady was very happy, saying "I was hoping that would happen, the door has been stuck for a long time and we needed it to break or the repair guy wouldn't come out". Her desire, my pull, coincidence, all of the above? Interesting... :)

HAHAHA that has happened to Glenn, Myself , Tao, Miguel, and a few other Kap'ers! good job means your 5pb is getting better : ) oops :)

Im really not impressed with the guy whom this thread is about. So what he could generate heat. H e wasnt good enough to light the all of that news paper on fire. John Chang made his video a long long time ago when he lit that news paper on fire. And this guy still cant do it!???!??!?

Humpf.... A john chang he will never be. Let me guess this man who has been practicing has at least 10yrs of chi training right? and he still cant do it.

Even if he didnt have enough chi to to ignite the news paper he should have known enough to manipulate his internal power so he could lit it. This tells me that he really doesnt train his internal power.

This is what im talking about. If you can generate heat from your palm to where it comes out like a stream. While the heat is just streaming out of your palm do a snapping thrust so that the stream curls on it self. This will create a ball of heat(what some would say is a fire ball). Its all about how much of your energy hits the target at once.

I would just like to say this if you train in a real system then you should be about your work and train train train.

When i first started training i trained 4hrs a day in energy training.

As taoist in this time of non beleif. You have to remember these people we live and work with dont believe in anything and this does have an effect on you it will result in most cultivators to practicing less ex like an hr a day or less.

Never forget what we practice is amazing and what we get is amazing so dont be amazed at some parlor tricks.

Also what i see going on i dont like. There is nothing wrong for wanting to do or experience something amazing. What is wrong is to lust after it and not make your main goal righteousness. I see alot of practitioners training and not giving praise to god. and that' s wrong.

What did you come to taoism for? For lust or to grow and be liberated from the fakeness of this world and to see and communitcate with the real world as it is.

Never forget

You can practice energy arts all day but if your spirit isnt in it then it isnt spiritual it is just an internal exercise.

Please stop lusting demons can put thoughts in your head remember your yi gives you reason for being. Somethings are decided by heaven as far as what you will go thru in life but heaven doesnt decide where your heart in mind was at when you were going thru it.

Be aware of what thoughts are yours and what are demonic illusions. This comes from knowing your self and listening and feeling your inner self so you know when thoughts arrive that is so not you then you know it is not of you. Something is pushing you in that direction. The chi kung state of mind helps you be you.

Believe in your self energy and form make faith because if you dont beleive in it then the energy loses form and is torn about by outside forces.

Just be good for goodness sake- there is alot of wisdom in that saying.

Put your energy back in house and believe in your self.

Lust is not the way. Belief and faith is.

Lust degrades from love and makes you feel less than you are. Real divine love when experienced makes you feel priceless. My sifu project it into me and i just had this incredible feeling that said you are priceless there will never be another you it was an overwhelming sense of that.

Oh yeah with all this stuff going on with DV i remember when JC was told by his master to stop teaching all of his western students now. Now looking at what is going on with DV its like JC's master knew funny isnt it.

Edited by thunder mind

Thanks for the interesting post,

However,wouldnt it have been easier if John just told David that he didnt want him ? Why punish people who had nothing to do with it. You see thats where i get confused. Im forever hearing this mopai power comes from God......But in all honesty we know God is not racist and never descriminates just because we are westerners rofl.

From what i know john was disgusted with many of his fellow chinese students. Why ??? Because they cared more about being associated with john,instead of actually training. The westerners were leaving them in the dust.

Im not trying to take anything away from johns healing power. But his good friend Handoko has been recieving healing treatment for over 20 years for a leg problem. The students will say look,his leg is getting better....... But really.....theres not much difference. Twenty years of weekly chi treatment,and hes still the same IMO.

Regards,

HAHAHA that has happened to Glenn, Myself , Tao, Miguel, and a few other Kap'ers! good job means your 5pb is getting better : ) oops :)

It's all good. So then I go to pick her up at the end of the day and the door and doorknob are re-attached, but the door is propped open. I walk in thinking "phew I don't have to open it" and then one of the teachers says "I've been here for 7 years and have never seen something like that happen!" They all seem fascinated and yet afraid of me at the same time. Oh well, any more trouble I'm giving them Santi's email (j/k) :)

Edited by Kameel
  • Like 1

I just want to laugh when people are so quick to say its fake. Typical american ignorance.

I am not American. That video is fake.

I need to go now, I will post later some stuff. But still siddhis won't take you out of Samsara. Buddhism will teach you how. Work on the mind and cleanse your organs until they are crystal clear, like Himalayan springwater.

Lust degrades from love and makes you feel less than you are. Real divine love when experienced makes you feel priceless. My sifu project it into me and i just had this incredible feeling that said you are priceless there will never be another you it was an overwhelming sense of that.

Oh yeah with all this stuff going on with DV i remember when JC was told by his master to stop teaching all of his western students now. Now looking at what is going on with DV its like JC's master knew funny isnt it.

Sir,

Think about it like this.

If JC's Masters told him to stop teaching westerners that might mean that those Masters found those westerners to be unprincipled.

Also, maybe the westerners have something to gain by saying that JC isn't allowed to teach westerners anymore. Westerners starting their own schools maybe?

All we have gotten is a bunch of people passing third or fourth hand info that may be a lie.

Lino -- I appreciate you being forthright about your views on what I wrote but the follow-up comments that are in line with yours I find to be not very sincere. Nevertheless -- I defer to Mantak Chia's teachings as per Michael Winn's description of a very high-level energy master in India:

"In 1983, two years after I had shifted my main practice from White Tantric Yoga to Daoist internal alchemy, I stumbled onto Kriya Yoga, a Tantric method taught by Swami Paramhamsa Hariharananda Giri ("Baba" to his followers). His Kriya Yoga was definitely not self-invented, but strictly followed the initiations he had received in India from Sri Yukteswar and from his student, Paramhamsa Yogananda, who founded the Self-Realization Fellowship (SRF) in the USA the 1920's. Baba was later made President of Sri Yukteswar's ashram in Puri, India, and took higher level kriya initiations from other yogis in a lineage extending back to its founder Lahiri Mahasay. Lahiri, a railroad engineer with five children, claims an immortal being named Babaji appeared to him in 1862 and taught him six kriyas (Sanskrit root kri, to act, ya, divine soul). These kriyas offered a structured internal map of subtle body development, through six stages of samadhi. To objectively explore these practices, I eventually discontinued my Daoist internal alchemy practices for a few years.

"Kriya Yoga is Tantric in its divinization of the body. In the first kriya, prana is circulated up and down the spine. [microcosmic orbit] In the second kriyas, internal seed (bij) mantras are silently chanted to infuse the spinal pathway and the multi-petalled lotuses visualized in the chakras and fifty body parts. [opening central channel] Then the 50 letter-sounds of the sanskrit alphabet are spiralled around the cranium, activating the primordial sound which is gradually captured into the center of the cranial void space in higher kriyas. The higher kriyas drop all use of mantra as one enters the higher void spaces. [nirvikalpa samadhi]....

"Kriya Yoga is a interesting case. It was originally designed for householders, who could have sex and children, eat meat, and meditate at home to achieve enlightenment...."

"....Hariharananda may eventually prove to be one of the few cases of complete sexual abstinence amongst Tantrics who have come to the West. He claims it was only when he gave up all sexual desire that he achieved enlightenment.

"....Hariharananda's top-heavy, male-fire crown chakra consciousness seemed to regularly attract yogic successors-to-be who would act out his suppressed lower desires, involving themselves in money scandals and love affairs that invariably resulted in their dismissal. When I last saw him in 1999, he was having severe back pain. I read his pulses using Chinese diagnostic methods, and observed a kidney deficiency, a weakness in his water element. This was likely due to his practicing Fire methods his entire life. The thing that seemed to help his back pain was having teams of young female devotees massage his body, reminding me of the celibate Mahatma Gandhi sleeping beside two young teen girls to rejuvenate himself. The sexual energy Baba denied himself directly his entire life he could only allow himself to receive indirectly through female touch."

Then you are calling all "real qigong masters" vampires and parasites.

Westerners getting kicked out after training everyday - some for almost 20 years ! Simply because of their skin colour ! Yet when these "Foreigners" move to our countries they demand equal rights & to be treated fairly ha ha ha .

Outrageous & Sickening at the same time.

Time to put on your "cosmic headband"!! haha.

Westerners getting kicked out after training everyday - some for almost 20 years ! Simply because of their skin colour ! Yet when these "Foreigners" move to our countries they demand equal rights & to be treated fairly ha ha ha .

So, you want fairness? Are you sure?

Westerners caused the deaths of about 100 million Chinese during their Opium Trafficking/War era in China alone. This TRULY SICKENING blood debt has never been repaid yet. When should China collect on that?

Considering the lopsided history of uninstigated Western aggression and colonialism against China, it's generous for JC to teach the deepest secrets of China to any Westerners at all. How many Chinese are allowed to become high-level Freemasons or Skull & Bones members here?

Anyhow, I understand your frustration on a micro personal level. But, when you make it a larger political one, then you also have to consider the larger political backdrop as well. Historically, Westerners have generally just USED and EXPLOITED Chinese as dehumanized natural resources. Like, how were Chinese treated by Westerners around the time of JC's master?

They could not marry, they could not own property, and they performed the most undesirable jobs: ditch diggers, canal builders, house boys. They were banned from most shops and public institutions and were the target of racist violence that went unpunished.

"They treated the Chinese just as bad when they were dead. They were treated like animals," said Lai, 78, who grew up in the pre-civil rights era and said the memory of being denied service at barbershops or restaurants because of his ethnicity still stings.

The Chinese Exclusion Act wasn't even repealed until 1943...

So sure, there is still a lot of hard feelings and suspicion amongst older-generation Chinese against Westerners. But, can you blame them???

If it's any consolation though, the younger generation IDOLIZES Westerners now, as they've been divorced from their history and infatuated with modern Western media. :lol:

PS - I agree with lino - it's useless to have a serious debate over this anyways, because we are all just gossiping over rumors and hearsay.

Edited by vortex

Lino -- I appreciate you being forthright about your views on what I wrote but the follow-up comments that are in line with yours I find to be not very sincere. Nevertheless -- I defer to Mantak Chia's teachings as per Michael Winn's description of a very high-level energy master in India:

"In 1983, two years after I had shifted my main practice from White Tantric Yoga to Daoist internal alchemy, I stumbled onto Kriya Yoga, a Tantric method taught by Swami Paramhamsa Hariharananda Giri ("Baba" to his followers). His Kriya Yoga was definitely not self-invented, but strictly followed the initiations he had received in India from Sri Yukteswar and from his student, Paramhamsa Yogananda, who founded the Self-Realization Fellowship (SRF) in the USA the 1920's. Baba was later made President of Sri Yukteswar's ashram in Puri, India, and took higher level kriya initiations from other yogis in a lineage extending back to its founder Lahiri Mahasay. Lahiri, a railroad engineer with five children, claims an immortal being named Babaji appeared to him in 1862 and taught him six kriyas (Sanskrit root kri, to act, ya, divine soul). These kriyas offered a structured internal map of subtle body development, through six stages of samadhi. To objectively explore these practices, I eventually discontinued my Daoist internal alchemy practices for a few years.

"Kriya Yoga is Tantric in its divinization of the body. In the first kriya, prana is circulated up and down the spine. [microcosmic orbit] In the second kriyas, internal seed (bij) mantras are silently chanted to infuse the spinal pathway and the multi-petalled lotuses visualized in the chakras and fifty body parts. [opening central channel] Then the 50 letter-sounds of the sanskrit alphabet are spiralled around the cranium, activating the primordial sound which is gradually captured into the center of the cranial void space in higher kriyas. The higher kriyas drop all use of mantra as one enters the higher void spaces. [nirvikalpa samadhi]....

"Kriya Yoga is a interesting case. It was originally designed for householders, who could have sex and children, eat meat, and meditate at home to achieve enlightenment...."

"....Hariharananda may eventually prove to be one of the few cases of complete sexual abstinence amongst Tantrics who have come to the West. He claims it was only when he gave up all sexual desire that he achieved enlightenment.

"....Hariharananda's top-heavy, male-fire crown chakra consciousness seemed to regularly attract yogic successors-to-be who would act out his suppressed lower desires, involving themselves in money scandals and love affairs that invariably resulted in their dismissal. When I last saw him in 1999, he was having severe back pain. I read his pulses using Chinese diagnostic methods, and observed a kidney deficiency, a weakness in his water element. This was likely due to his practicing Fire methods his entire life. The thing that seemed to help his back pain was having teams of young female devotees massage his body, reminding me of the celibate Mahatma Gandhi sleeping beside two young teen girls to rejuvenate himself. The sexual energy Baba denied himself directly his entire life he could only allow himself to receive indirectly through female touch."

I don't view Michael Winn to be credible. What he did was try to sideswipe another tradition in order to try to put more money in his pocket. When ever some of these people tell stories like this, what I look for is "What do they have to gain by telling a story like this?".

PS - I agree with lino - it's useless to have a serious debate over this anyways, because we are all just gossiping over rumors and hearsay.

Maybe even outright lies.

It's all good. So then I go to pick her up at the end of the day and the door and doorknob are re-attached, but the door is propped open. I walk in thinking "phew I don't have to open it" and then one of the teachers says "I've been here for 7 years and have never seen something like that happen!" They all seem fascinated and yet afraid of me at the same time. Oh well, any more trouble I'm giving them Santi's email (j/k) :)

AHAHA

I think the sooner we apply the correct scientific disciplines (i.e. conducting controlled double blind studies) to these sorts of claims the better.

IMO

:D

Hi Vortex, This a delicate subject. So i will be as firm as i can without trying to be racist,which im certainly not.

I dont buy into the concept that we should bow down & praise the chinese for this knowledge. No never.

They should be just as thankful to us westerners for our inventions of motorcars,computers, airplanes and other technology developed over the years. But do we get any thanks or respect ? Visit china today,you will see internet cafes & kids playing with mobile phones xbox,sony playstation.......all our creations !

How about if we decided to keep our knowledge & technology and most of all western medicine Secret ? What would happen then ? Well,we know what would happen. So really chinas success & great economy is attributed to the western world.

What if we trained chinese doctors,but decided to keep heart surgery secret....reserved for western doctors only....get the picture here ? Can you imagine what state the country of China would be in ? There wouldnt even be electricity or basic plumbing. No tv, no cars. But we dont think that way man,Its just not our way. Sometimes the less people have in life makes them all the more protective of it.

Peace.

Edited by r.w.smith

So, you want fairness? Are you sure?

Westerners caused the deaths of about 100 million Chinese during their Opium Trafficking/War era in China alone. This TRULY SICKENING blood debt has never been repaid yet. When should China collect on that?

Considering the lopsided history of uninstigated Western aggression and colonialism against China, it's generous for JC to teach the deepest secrets of China to any Westerners at all. How many Chinese are allowed to become high-level Freemasons or Skull & Bones members here?

Anyhow, I understand your frustration on a micro personal level. But, when you make it a larger political one, then you also have to consider the larger political backdrop as well. Historically, Westerners have generally just USED and EXPLOITED Chinese as dehumanized natural resources. Like, how were Chinese treated by Westerners around the time of JC's master?The Chinese Exclusion Act wasn't even repealed until 1943...

So sure, there is still a lot of hard feelings and suspicion amongst older-generation Chinese against Westerners. But, can you blame them???

If it's any consolation though, the younger generation IDOLIZES Westerners now, as they've been divorced from their history and infatuated with modern Western media. :lol:

This is a touchy subject! There is a saying with history majors:Becareful when you hear voices from the past...time can make you a liar!'' I guess that means conditions change and that reality is fluid.The deaths will never be repaid because there is no absolute justice in this world only relative justice.Yet some of my vietnamese friends have a certain opinion on the chinese.Are the elders right for not sharing their secrets? Maybe.Consider the United States won't share her most secret technologies with other nation states.Those so-called u.f.o.s...well that just our anti-grav technology most likely.

Of course,in present time and space it is possible for a Japanese American,Chinese American or Arab American to become President of the United States-at least in theory.I won't ask if the reverse is true.Other groups come to America[and other western nations] for study,to learn our techniques of study and power.Usually not to learn our way of life or cultural mores.Maybe that is changing as vortex said...I don't know.One wonders how effective a chi-blast is against modern weaponry...still maybe just as America won't share her innermost technology,maybe the elders are right for doing the same.It just seems as Muhammed of Arabia said two months before he died:''There is no superiority of the Arab over the non- arab,of the dark over the light, but the superior man is the one who excels in righteous works!''

Edited by enouch

Hi Vortex, This a delicate subject. So i will be as firm as i can without trying to be racist,which im certainly not.

Whatever happened is in the past. Doesnt Buddha & Taoism teach one to love mankind,tolerance ? Surely these enlightened beings are not beyond forgiveness. I dont buy into the concept that we should bow down & praise the chinese for this knowledge. No never.

They should be just as thankful to us westerners for our inventions of motorcars,computers, airplanes and other technology developed over the years. But do we get any thanks or respect ? Visit china today,you will see internet cafes & kids playing with mobile phones xbox,sony playstation.......all out creations !

How about if we decided to keep our worldy knowledge and most of all western medicine Secret ? What would happen then ? Well,we know what would happen. So really chinas success & great economy is attributed to the western world.

But where our respect & gratitude man !

Peace.

Well first off, this is a separate topic, but a lot of inventions were also historically by Asians. Robert Temple has assembled a small list in his book, that nonetheless spans an incredible breadth of influence in the development of our world today. Where's the "thanks" for all that?

True, the West has surpassed China technologically during its post-isolationist nadir over the last few centuries. Although some of that has been Grey technology from a Faustian pact (see Gread@ Treaty). :P

However, Japan has already led the resurgence in modern invention, including the floppy disk, the CD, the DVD & the digital watch (by Dr. Yoshiro Nakamats). So, the tables have been turning again. And while China hasn't reached their technological point yet, I hardly think Japan is dependent on American technology transfer! :lol:

Of course, everything goes in cycles..

But, the "thanks" for this technology (whoever it's from) is the price that consumers pay for it. It's a "fair" exchange then - and both inventor and consumer profit. But HOW to make these products are still closely-guarded industrial secrets that cannot even be bought! KFC will sell you all the chicken you can afford - but try buying their recipe so you can make it at home yourself??? Or go ask to apprentice with Muddy Waters and ask him to teach you all his secrets for free. Do you think Kobe Bryant would take me under his wing and show me everything he knows for free? Now, how is this different than JC guarding some of his secrets (while revealing many - all for free, correct)?

Anyhow, change takes time but things are already changing. JC did teach many Westerners before things went south on him. Or, is he still even teaching some Westerners now? And Wang Liping and others are also openly teaching Westerners now. It's all following the same path as the opening of Taijiquan by commercialization, etc. But if these "lowly" Chinese didn't have something the West lacked and wanted...would they even care about them? Simply as human beings or friends who have no "special powers" to offer? As opposed to just befriending the nerd that you have NO RESPECT for, just so he can tutor you to pass the class?

People still sympathize with Jews against Nazis/etc, Blacks against White slave owners, women against "patriarchal" men...but are always the first to criticize Chinese because the older ones haven't gotten over 100 million dead yet, etc? Yet, if Blacks have ongoing gripes against Whites, or women against men, Westerners don't seem to complain about that? There just seems to be a double-standard/higher standard leveled against Chinese that always puts them on the defensive. Compared to a bottomless well of sympathy and excuses for everyone else.

Maybe most Chinese are too quiet and don't speak out - so Westerners interpret silence as acceptance?

I do empathize with any good Western seekers who might be "paying" for the sins of their fathers. It is unfortunate when we can't each be judged on our own merits. Which is what I strive to do with others, regardless of their background. But, I am also not granted that treatment by many. I do feel grateful for any knowledge teachers care to impart with me, but not entitled. I do expect fair treatment if I'm paying for it, but if it's free, guess I can't complain too much. I can certainly understand your gripes, so I am just giving you the other side of the coin to consider too.

Anyhow, I do feel that Taoism brings a lot of different people together here, that might otherwise not connect. I have gone to teachers of many different stripes and befriended the same. And many Westerners have already been well-accepted by many Chinese teachers. Let's not judge everyone off one example and unsubstantiated rumors. Wang Liping's top student is half-Russian, for gawdsakes.

And I think that one of the main "secrets" is simply long, hard, consistent practice or "gong." Less talk, more practice! :)

Edited by vortex

Cheers Vortex.

Look many chinese are great open minded people who have no bias towards westerners whatsoever. I think Racism of any kind is one of the highest ignorances.

Be well,

Well, well...This thread is turning into a potting mix.

About the JC thing. He is like a kid, a medium level Taoist. There are individuals much higher than him in the human spiritual ranking order, but these don't go public and never will. They are working on their karma so playing siddhis is out of question as these sort of play will hinder with their progress.

Not long ago I was with my psychic friend, who can easily channel herself into the ether even while awake and in the middle of a busy cafe, and we happened to talk about Babaji - as she follows the Advaita Vedanta spiritual path- she then channeled herself into the ether and kind of went to the Himalayan region and felt an abnormally high vibration of someone meditating deep in that area. The yogi/saint/monk blocked my friend who tried to make contact with him. When she got back she said that she never encountered a vibration like that before. Very powerful.

I haven't seen my friend for the last 6 months and the last time I met her I asked her if she could contact that spiritual person again and politely ask him for their identity. It might be Babaji or not, who knows.

About me:

I am not going to discuss my personal spiritual experiences online and what I have achieved, no way, because I don't want to condition anyone's minds as this is very counterproductive for your spiritual progress. Playing with siddhis, OBEs and other metaphysical phenomena is a dead end road.

Follow the Buddha's advice and work on your minds since breaking through the illusion of Samsara is not an easy task (if that is the main goal of your practice). However if you happen to be reborn in the realm of the Gods or any other of the heavenly realms you can call yourself extremely fortunate. I have been to those worlds myself and is nothing like down here; however, suffering exists there since impermanence rules those worlds as well, so the feeling of everyone being so "extremely happy" is an illusion as well; besides those worlds are not real either, they are conditioned by the "heavenly realms mind."

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori