enouch

NOT QUITE JOHN CHANG BUT...

Health care[qi gung] worker in China,look at his fingers and realize why the word for chi is smoke,steam,vapor.The second vid is empty force, which I'm sure a lot of you all have seen.

I dont know why he would make a grand gesture from down to up, then cup hand to project qi, do you? Looks magician-like.

I asked my teacher about this kind of video and he said it was probably fake. I dont know it all, I could be wrong.

I dont know why he would make a grand gesture from down to up, then cup hand to project qi, do you? Looks magician-like.

I asked my teacher about this kind of video and he said it was probably fake. I dont know it all, I could be wrong.

I thought up to down might have to do with the person's energy field-Robert Peng teaches something similar.Also, Ken Cohen, teaches a cupping technique similar to it;it reminds me of a saying from 2004 from a mo pai student on the cyberkwoon forum about yang chi.The heat element is consistent with yang chi and qi gung healers.The vapor element is also displayed by Chris Crudelli in the Mind,Body,Kick Ass series when he works with auctioneers/security personell.Just not as strong! Chris, also plays with the person's field.

Edited by enouch

his aura emanates NOTHING. Its fake.

What about the second one? The older guy using empty force?

Edited by enouch

yes 2nd one is real and aura is real .

even Susan Carlson who is Highly Sensitive & Psychic said 1st was BS nothing AT ALL emanating from Aura. I certainly didn't see anything either. He has a chemical in his hand. A few Ninja/Bujinkan oldschool guys know how to do the chemical tricks.

"Dick Severence"

Hi Santi,

Just out of curiosity, what do you see for the aura when you see a photograph of an arahant?

mouse

yes 2nd one is real and aura is real .

even Susan Carlson who is Highly Sensitive & Psychic said 1st was BS nothing AT ALL emanating from Aura. I certainly didn't see anything either. He has a chemical in his hand. A few Ninja/Bujinkan oldschool guys know how to do the chemical tricks.

"Dick Severence"

Well Singaporeguy, i dont know much about Santiago or what He teaches. But some people (believe it or not) can even pinpoint what techniques you study - just by scanning a single photograph (not a pc scanner lol) !

I scoffed at this myself until I sent this guy a photograph of a well known Chinese Teacher. Through my relationship with several students i had access to the mentioned techniques and knew exactly what they were.

Well after recieving the photo He described the techniques almost down to a tee. I was lost for words, There was no way in hell He could have known these Techniques because He didnt even know the Person in the photo. No protection nothing.

Always remember, What may be considered High Level in one system may just be the beginner stage in another system.

Cheers,

how do u see a person's aura from a video -> your monitor screen ???

i thought u need to see the person in real life

Even if you don't see auras, if you look carefully, you can see really slight disturbances in the air. A video can capture this and so do pictures.

Well Singaporeguy, i dont know much about Santiago or what He teaches. But some people (believe it or not) can even pinpoint what techniques you study - just by scanning a single photograph (not a pc scanner lol) !

I scoffed at this myself until I sent this guy a photograph of a well known Chinese Teacher. Through my relationship with several students i had access to the mentioned techniques and knew exactly what they were.

Well after recieving the photo He described the techniques almost down to a tee. I was lost for words, There was no way in hell He could have known these Techniques because He didnt even know the Person in the photo. No protection nothing.

Always remember, What may be considered High Level in one system may just be the beginner stage in another system.

Cheers,

So true...

Even if you don't see auras, if you look carefully, you can see really slight disturbances in the air. A video can capture this and so do pictures.

also true

how do u see a person's aura from a video -> your monitor screen ???

i thought u need to see the person in real life

I can see it in 1)meditation 2) from real life or picture 3) sometimes off of their handwriting.

It all depends on a few factors...

1) If they have Juice they tend to Glow a whitish hue or various colors unless they are VERY high level they emanate clear light.

2) if they have nothing they simple do not glow at all.

3) if they are a DAMN GOOD NINJA they can hide but even then you can get a sense of or a glimpse of something that is out of the ordinary from most folks.

You want to see auras read Path notes. Dr. Morris teaches it clear as day. it is a GREAT B.S. detector..

For example J chang lighting fire.....

There is nothing there that is fake as well.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Oh, shit! You had to go there!!! lol

3) if they are a DAMN GOOD NINJA they can hide but even then you can get a sense of or a glimpse of something that is out of the ordinary from most folks.

yes, the first guy has very little to show to have this skill. AS for hiding the Light, there is a method called Light Lock that will do it, but it's mostly for not attracting Darkness.

Oh, shit! You had to go there!!! lol

yes, the first guy has very little to show to have this skill. AS for hiding the Light, there is a method called Light Lock that will do it, but it's mostly for not attracting Darkness.

Haha yes i went there : )

Cheers,

So true...

also true

I can see it in 1)meditation 2) from real life or picture 3) sometimes off of their handwriting.

It all depends on a few factors...

1) If they have Juice they tend to Glow a whitish hue or various colors unless they are VERY high level they emanate clear light.

2) if they have nothing they simple do not glow at all.

You want to see auras read Path notes. Dr. Morris teaches it clear as day. it is a GREAT B.S. detector..

amazing...i always assumed aura could only be seen in person

wow...this means normal photo/video can capture aura too

yes many healers work from a photo & See the ailments or aura or feel the energy.

AS for hiding the Light, there is a method called Light Lock that will do it, but it's mostly for not attracting Darkness.

I practice and teach Cloaking. This helps as a person starts to glow brightly from raising energy body vibration. Not only does it help in not attracting unwanted attention from negativity, it also helps when grocery shopping so you are not approached by too many people who for reasons they do not understand "know you can help them". Helps speed up grocery shopping :)

Sometimes it will display on a picture when it was not so obvious in person. Once my wife and I were driving on a reservation in New Mexico. I all of a sudden pulled over and got out of the car. MY wife asked WTF and I said I needed to commune with a powerful Spirit that lived in the rock formation there. SO I did that and she took scenic pictures not paying attention to what I was doing. We later on developed the film and there the Spirit was!

• Like 1

:o

So, you think just his pyrokinesis was fake? Or everything else he does too (telekinesis, healing, etc)?

Invisibility is a form of mind control, but their subconscious still sees.

I practice and teach Cloaking. This helps as a person starts to glow brightly from raising energy body vibration. Not only does it help in not attracting unwanted attention from negativity, it also helps when grocery shopping so you are not approached by too many people who for reasons they do not understand "know you can help them". Helps speed up grocery shopping :)

Sometimes it will display on a picture when it was not so obvious in person. Once my wife and I were driving on a reservation in New Mexico. I all of a sudden pulled over and got out of the car. MY wife asked WTF and I said I needed to commune with a powerful Spirit that lived in the rock formation there. SO I did that and she took scenic pictures not paying attention to what I was doing. We later on developed the film and there the Spirit was!

yes there are ways to be "Ninja" so no one sees you or you shine less.

Also thereare ways to "blend in".

As for the rock spirit I so know what you mean bro. I see it in trees & in clouds and in water ways.

Best wishes to you Ya Mu.

Santi