enouch

REGENERATION!

Hi! I've mentioned individuals like Swami Rama who developed two growths-one cancerous, one benigh, well here are scientific exposes of the body being directed to regrow bodyparts.It would be nice if we could contact our cellular intelligence and direct our own regeneration through meditative techniques.Akin to Swami Rama or these non-decomposing monks who are obviously tapping into some force.Maybe the key is forming a relationhip with the unconscious mind-any insights?

In the second segment the doctor talks about two different whales.one ages and dies young,the other lives for centuries! Insights..regarding taoist or energy techniques? Jing,chi,and shen indeed!!!

Edited by enouch

Regarding the stem cells.

There is a product on the market called StemEnhance that is claimed to increase stem cells in the blood after taking it.

The other thing: bone hitting practice with the wire hitter that vibrates the bones and makes bone marrow release the stem cells in the blood. You can combine it with standing on Soloflex-type vibration device on a low setting.

There is definitely a link between the mind and the physical reality. It all depends how refined your energy is as the driving force, and the mind ability to focus, plus where to focus.... reversal of the aging can be possible in theory.

Just some thoughts..... B)

Regarding the stem cells.

There is a product on the market called StemEnhance that is claimed to increase stem cells in the blood after taking it.

The other thing: bone hitting practice with the wire hitter that vibrates the bones and makes bone marrow release the stem cells in the blood. You can combine it with standing on Soloflex-type vibration device on a low setting.

There is definitely a link between the mind and the physical reality. It all depends how refined your energy is as the driving force, and the mind ability to focus, plus where to focus.... reversal of the aging can be possible in theory.

Just some thoughts..... B)

Thanks for chiming in, it'd be nice if some of our open minded[biology trained] spiritual brothers would comment as well.The stem cells technique reminds me of Mantak Chia and I've heard of stem enhance.According to some scientist aging is a mystery and it is controlled by a rhythmn in the brain.I agree also about focus and refined energy, Yan Xin's test results showed the slowing down of degradation of neural cells in a dish.Plus if warts [supposedly virus based] can be summoned to any part of the body under hypnosis,clearly perception plays role in biological unfoldment.If other involuntary factors can be controlled or heavily influenced...why not aging?What makes it so immutable? For goodess sake that man regrew his finger! Or part of it.Rama tells a interesting case of his master slipping his consciousness inside the body of a recently dead young man and assuming his body.Rama, begged his sifu to go back to his original ,old body,which he did.Kinda takes the Robert Monroe astral projection/remote viewing to an entirely different level eh?

Edited by enouch

Rama tells a interesting case of his master slipping his consciousness inside the body of a recently dead young man and assuming his body.Rama, begged his sifu to go back to his original ,old body,which he did.Kinda takes the Robert Monroe astral projection/remote viewing to an entirely different level eh?
I hope this doesn't side track a conversation, but about 10 years ago I had an astral projection where I unintentionally went out of my body 15 years back in time and went back to a place my body was sleeping (7,000 miles away from where I lived at the time). The place was infested with some kind of entities that quickly disappeared. I tied to get back to my body sleeping there, but realized it was my body but 15 years younger (and 2 feet shorter). And also about the same time I remembered that when I was little and about the same age I had a nightmare I had to fight the entities invading my house. It was so real and scary and made such a big impression on me that I never forgot that dream. So I just flew 7,000 miles back to my older body. I should have just tried to move my finger... would be faster. Still, this experience made me think there is a lot of crazy shit that can happen... if only we can have an open mind.

I hope this doesn't side track a conversation, but about 10 years ago I had an astral projection where I unintentionally went out of my body 15 years back in time and went back to a place my body was sleeping (7,000 miles away from where I lived at the time). The place was infested with some kind of entities that quickly disappeared. I tied to get back to my body sleeping there, but realized it was my body but 15 years younger (and 2 feet shorter). And also about the same time I remembered that when I was little and about the same age I had a nightmare I had to fight the entities invading my house. It was so real and scary and made such a big impression on me that I never forgot that dream. So I just flew 7,000 miles back to my older body. I should have just tried to move my finger... would be faster. Still, this experience made me think there is a lot of crazy shit that can happen... if only we can have an open mind.

Fascinating! When I was a child I had a very vivid dream of angels taking me on a tour of other dimensions-hell being one of them.I recall the men in white garments telling other entities that the most High has saved this one or has a purpose for him.Considering I was evil for awhile in my teenage years then I submitted to righteous principles..it makes me wonder about predestination.How we are free to choose yet those choices are still circumscribed by what is-a kind of fatalism-destiny.Anyway. I apologize since I wrote on your response without asking what you meant by refining energy and correct focus? Have you tried stem enhance? By focus do you mean directing the visualizations that go on in our minds, in an effort to steer the river of our ever changing [reconstructing] bodies?

Look up starfish like limbs

Also I've heard of methods being true but there said to be extremely painful as they grown in. All I know sorry.