Sign in to follow this  
varazslo

sex

Hi!

As, you see I'm new here. I'm from Hungary.I studied buddhist philosophy, and on the level of practice a little bit of Vajrayana, Karma Kagyu and Dzogchen.

And on the nontraditional level I work with awareness of intentions, and their effect on reality. "Conscious creation" We experienced pretty amazing things by it. Healings with energy, sometimes moving objects, and incredible punching power. But these things appeared mostly by "mind", the energy work is about intention, and letting go. Nothing stuctural, lot of intuition, and thrust. (Most miracles happend with my students, I just teach how to focus their intention, not to what...)

So. I'm intersted in sexual cultivation, and experienced few things, but I felt that I need more info. Basicly, as I cleand up my issues on masculinty, it helped to be much more "present" during sex. So I developed, wht the ladys call a "magic touch" Sometimes I can grab the energy of the orgasm, and pull it higher (with 1-2 chakra) in her body, and one time it seemed that I opened her microcosmic circle in a "neverending" orgasm. But it is occasional, and stil I can cause, but not feel. I'm left out of the magic. :angry:

So I decided to learn much more methodic way. I read Mantac Chia, it seems too complicated, and I read that it's not as good and complete as he claims. I heard some mp3s of David Deida, and his teachings where really in sinc with me. But I still need more on the energies, that he offers. :P

:lol:

So, anyone! Do you have a method you can recomend? Any teaching, teacher, perfereably I can reach from Hungary (via Internet, books, mp3 or film) And mostly is there any experiences than you can share?

Is there a level, when you are really in balance, and not have the urge to ejaculate? You can really transform the energy to creativity or whatever? Are you able to experience the orgasm without ejaculating? Is there anyone, who did it, and is able to do it anytime, and is in controll?

Thanks in advance for any experience sharing or advice!

Varazslo,

Always interesting to read the intro's; looks like you've been searching studying and practicing for a while. Welcome! :D

I suggest that you copy & re-post your questions in the Taoist Discussion section. They're good questions and you'll get a lot more response there.

Also you might check out my (free) website, alchemicaltaoism.com. It's an accumulation of some of the community discussions over the years, through my prism and filter, plus various other contributions - my own & others. Much of it relevent to your ?s.

Trunk

Sign in to follow this